Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc (46972 Views)

Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) / Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) / Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by INTROVERT(f): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
marwanafrica:
next will be introvert & I

Keep dreaming grin
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Lexusgs430: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Aitee1:

You wanna propose? lipsrsealed

Make I overtake am and propose? How would you like it, one knee, @ the airport, mall, eatery or inside bar beach?
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Israel5:
are you married? Nairaland Custom demands that the lady that hits Ftc must marry the first guy in the thread
Boss is na lie be this? shocked
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Lexusgs430: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
bigdave1:
Congrat, I met my wife through nairalist on 3rd January, 2010. We got married on 24TH JULY, 2010. We are happily married with two kids now (Praise and Precious). So, welcome to the club

I hope you reported yourselves to Seun?
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Aitee1: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Israel5:
you should answer my question first

With six kids grin
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by marwanafrica: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
INTROVERT:

Keep dreaming grin
am not asleep.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by mimicious(f): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
frenzymirakk:

ur own will also come. U ar not bad though.

Amen
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Chubhie: 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
Chubhie cheesy What am I doing here?

Happy Married Life To The Couples On Blast. God bless and sustain thine home.
Forgive my old age. I took a wild guess and the lot fell on your moniker.
I decided to invoke you here to see if you are lost in honeymoon.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Aitee1: 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Make I overtake am and propose? How would you like it, one knee, @ the airport, mall, eatery or inside bar beach?

Atlantic ocean go make sense grin
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by vickylala239: 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
mehn!!!

Mehn see teeth.

Coloured teeth like coloured bread I use to like does days.

This is Wat hppn to ur teeth wen u gv a 3yrs old baby crayon to paint a picture of a man,u will see teeth with all sorts of colours.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by fairygeh(f): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
HML to them grin
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Israel5(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Aitee1:

With six kids grin
not still the answer. MARRIED OR NOT? Pls
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Toks2008(m): 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Most couples are so so overwhemled by a wedding ceremony but often forgets that its one thing to get married but staying married is the real deal.

Wishing them enough strength to tolerate shits from each other and enough Godliness to forgive each other whenever the need arises.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Lexusgs430: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Aitee1:

Atlantic ocean go make sense grin

Make I check if na MH370 we go use!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by An0nimus: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Did they meet on Nairaland? if no, well...we live in a social media age and it's normal if intending couples are both users of Naijapals, NL, FB, Badoo, IG, Linkedin. No biggie there IMO.

Here's a Fun fact: A few of the guests are NLers too.

HML to them anyways smiley

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by comfy16(f): 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
happy married life
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Aitee1: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Israel5:
not still the answer. MARRIED OR NOT? Pls

Serious? Okay may I know the reason you're asking before I answer lipsrsealed
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Aitee1: 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Make I check if na MH370 we go use!!!! grin

Good!
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by frenzymirakk(m): 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
mimicious:

Amen

c as u catch am. Make e no b say na only u, mine is also around d corner jst been wondering if wat av jst recieved is not mine
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Israel5(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Aitee1:

Serious? Okay may I know the reason you're asking before I answer lipsrsealed
I don't know myself. Funny isn't it? Please say yes or no. It's that simple
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Lexusgs430: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Aitee1:

Good!

Na long thing b dat o. MH370 is still on a journey !!!
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by ndcide(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Both of them could be nairalanders but did they meet through nairaland?...
The big deal would have been, if they met through this forum.
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Sidiqdeboss(m): 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
DonX001:
Your sister's cute.

Do you have another younger sister?? grin grin
Hmmmm playboy,,,,I salute ooo
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by MizMyColi(f): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chubhie:

Forgive my old age. I took a wild guess and the lot fell on your moniker.

I decided to invoke you here to see if you are lost in honeymoon.

cheesy
cheesy
Are you still in this cosmos or your vibrating from another.

Perhaps you were thinking and seeing from the third eyetongue

I've been in pol section all day.
Tell megrin what's honeymooney about that section?
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by happney65: 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
When is Seun Getting Married?Hiannnn...Or is he Gay? grin grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Ogbenijhybo(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
can this just happen to Busyinks n I God will make a way!
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by Chubhie: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy
cheesy
Are you still in this cosmos or your vibrating from another.

Perhaps you were thinking and seeing from the third eyetongue

I've been in pol section all day.
Tell megrin what's honeymooney about that section?
I think some bliss is in the cards for you. I can't seem to place it. I got lost in deep thoughts and confused the real and unreal. Somehow, the bride in the picture and your writing pattern became one.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by luthorcorp: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
donholy28:
Is d pastor a Nairalander too
nice question...and the choir too
Re: Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc by chiangyokay: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
[size=90pt]check my signature now, dont waste time.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Celebrate Son's 1st Birthday With Billboard In Owerri / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos / How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.