Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) (64825 Views)

Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid / Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) / Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
dipopooo:

Guy, u ar turning to another thing. where av u guys developed Aba or Enugu? and besides u av nt answered my question, Y did boko haram kill n destroy ur pple's property n chase u away in d NorthEast?

NorthEast is a failed region,infested with low illiterates and the most poorest and backward as it applies to the whole northern Nigeria.

I don't think any body with his right sense will ever live there. Soon, they will kill you with their bombs, ur Allah will not help you this time.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

NorthEast is a failed region,infested with low illiterates and the most poorest and backward as it applies to the whole northern Nigeria.

I don't think any body with his right sense will ever live there. Soon, they will kill you with their bombs, ur Allah will not help you this time.

Ewu, I'm not a Muslim so dere is no Allah in my dictionary. Secondly, some of ur flatees ar still in d NorthEast simply bcox dey av nowhere to go. Dey av invested all dere lives in another man's land.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
dipopooo:

Ewu, I'm not a Muslim so dere is no Allah in my dictionary. Secondly, some of ur flatees ar still in d NorthEast simply bcox dey av nowhere to go. Dey av invested all dere lives in another man's land.

Piss you,you muslim rag,you can't deny that you are a muslim and a terrorist.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Piss you,you muslim rag,you can't deny that you are a muslim and a terrorist.

Lol i can never deny my religion flatee. I'm a follwer of Christ. Anyway, hw does dat stop ur pple frm committin series of crime n soilin our name all over d world?
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
dipopooo:

Lol i can never deny my religion flatee. I'm a follwer of Christ. Anyway, hw does dat stop ur pple frm committin series of crime n soilin our name all over d world?

Blacky,you can't be a christian,God forbid...You are a muslim and God will punish your family and your tribe for bombing churches.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Blacky,you can't be a christian,God forbid...You are a muslim and God will punish your family and your tribe for bombing churches.

Hmmmm dnt change d topic ewu. U ar too dull. Send dat ur prayer to shekau(boko haram leader). I am a xtian to d core
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
dipopooo:

Hmmmm dnt change d topic ewu. U ar too dull. Send dat ur prayer to shekau(boko haram leader). I am a xtian to d core

Look at this illiterate, who is on topic with low class inferior tribe, you can't even write correct english,do you attend to school at all? What is xtian or are you trying to write Satan? Boko shit is not my concern,they can bomb your people there, I don't care. What ever you are,be it Satan or muslim,go to hell, I don't deal with terrorist, illiterate.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 6:40am On Jul 22, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Look at this illiterate, who is on topic with low class inferior tribe, you can't even write correct english,do you attend to school at all? What is xtian or are you trying to write Satan? Boko shit is not my concern,they can bomb your people there, I don't care. What ever you are,be it Satan or muslim,go to hell, I don't deal with terrorist, illiterate.

grin grin tell me u dnt knw d meaning of Xtian. I can tutor u n ur village pple hw to write n speak correct English. Hmmm did u say INFERIOR TRIBE? Do u knw Tinubu n Obasanjo? If u dont pls ask d most educated ediot in ur village. They av bin ruling dis controlling dis country since 1900AC. Now, tell me a flatee frm ur region dat is important in Nigeria.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2015
dipopooo:

grin grin tell me u dnt knw d meaning of Xtian. I can tutor u n ur village pple hw to write n speak correct English. Hmmm did u say INFERIOR TRIBE? Do u knw Tinubu n Obasanjo? If u dont pls ask d most educated ediot in ur village. They av bin ruling dis controlling dis country since 1900AC. Now, tell me a flatee frm ur region dat is important in Nigeria.

Obasanjo is an illiterate,Tunibu is a corrupt politicians so I don't have respect for them. Muslim goat like tunibu is nothing but a formar governor of a state.Do check the profile of Zik and compare it with any other Nigerian politician. Don't forget to add the most bookish politician jaja wachuku. Only in Nigeria low class mens like the ones you mentioned can be considered. Muslim blacky terrorist,now you get light to comment poor brat.

Write complete english,I do not school at Makoko.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Obasanjo is an illiterate,Tunibu is a corrupt politicians so I don't have respect for them. Muslim goat like tunibu is nothing but a formar governor of a state.Do check the profile of Zik and compare it with any other Nigerian politician. Don't forget to add the most bookish politician jaja wachuku. Only in Nigeria low class mens like the ones you mentioned can be considered. Muslim blacky terrorist,now you get light to comment poor brat.

Write complete english,I do not school at Makoko.

Kid, where did u school? I can point out millions of blunders from the shiit u wrote up there e.g 1) a corrupt POLITIANs 2) former not formAR 3) MENS? Instead of men etc. Anyway, I'm not here to teach a basta*d English. Zik and Jaja are they still alive? I swear, you are a dullard.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
dipopooo:

Kid, where did u school? I can point out millions of blunders from the shiit u wrote up there e.g 1) a corrupt POLITIANs 2) former not formAR 3) MENS? Instead of men etc. Anyway, I'm not here to teach a basta*d English. Zik and Jaja are they still alive? I swear, you are a dullard.

You can't even write clear english talkless of teaching,see all your writting before you start talking. all the people you mentioned are nothing in Nigeria,they are all local champions.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You can't even write clear english talkless of teaching,see all your writting before you start talking. all the people you mentioned are nothing in Nigeria,they are all local champions.

Point out my blunders na otondo. Obasanjo is a local champion?
Tinubu is a local champion?
Awolowo was a local champion?.
MKO Abiola was a local champion?
Even Femi Fani-kayode (remember na the guy dat bleeped ur sister BIanca) is internationally recognised.

NB: I know you ar a kid, but keep your shiit coming. I'm enjoying you
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
dipopooo:

Point out my blunders na otondo. Obasanjo is a local champion?
Tinubu is a local champion?
Awolowo was a local champion?.
MKO Abiola was a local champion?
Even Femi Fani-kayode (remember na the guy dat bleeped ur sister BIanca) is internationally recognised.

NB: I know you ar a kid, but keep your shiit coming. I'm enjoying you

I do not understand this bianca shiit of a thing,all my sisters are in the village, so fuccking your mother makes me great abi?Or all the girls from your tribe I've been fucking. Awolowo is the only reasonable person here,how come a muslim like you now want to associate yourself with Awo, mention your father's achievements not people from other family.Muslim he goat. I never heard about Femi Fani,who is he? Mko died in prison because if his greediness.

I do not see anything special from your tribe,you were forced to convert to muslim by your masters.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I do not understand this bianca shiit of a thing,all my sisters are in the village, so fuccking your mother makes me great abi?Or all the girls from your tribe I've been fucking. Awolowo is the only reasonable person here,how come a muslim like you now want to associate yourself with Awo, mention your father's achievements not people from other family.Muslim he goat. I never heard about Femi Fani,who is he? Mko died in prison because if his greediness.

I do not see anything special from your tribe,you were forced to convert to muslim by your masters.

I'm not a f00l like you. I can neither deny my religion nor tribe. Bianca is nt ur sister? Very shameful. Every Yoruba woman or man is my family get dat straight into dead ur brain. However, the first professor in urbal n regional planning is my uncle 2) the first tennis player to win a gold medal is my Cousin. Google all dose facts ursef flatee
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
dipopooo:

I'm not a f00l like you. I can neither deny my religion nor tribe. Bianca is nt ur sister? Very shameful. Every Yoruba woman or man is my family get dat straight into dead ur brain. However, the first professor in urbal n regional planning is my uncle 2) the first tennis player to win a gold medal is my Cousin. Google all dose facts ursef flatee

Hahahaha, I will not respond to swaggering empty boaster like you..LMDFAO....BYE NIGGA. You made my day,Bianca has no meaning to me because I don't know her, i'm not into low class life. You can be a yoruba or hausa,whatever you are in Nigeria, I don't give a shiit about you and your people, I have yoruba girl from Ado Ekiti living under my care. I'm a Nigerian and far above you.

Not every black man is my brother,get that in your damn head today.

But anyway mr gold and planning lol grin By the way, I did not see your father's name here. LOL. Your family ain't got nothing,chest beater.Smh.

Bye son grin grin grin grin grin
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Hahahaha, I will not respond to swaggering empty boaster like you..LMDFAO....BYE NIGGA. You made my day,Bianca has no meaning to me because I don't know her, i'm not into low class life. You can be a yoruba or hausa,whatever you are in Nigeria, I don't give a shiit about you and your people, I have yoruba girl from Ado Ekiti living under my care. I'm a Nigerian and far above you.

Not every black man is my brother,get that in your damn head today.

But anyway mr gold and planning lol grin By the way, I did not see your father's name here. LOL. Your family ain't got nothing,chest beater.Smh.

Bye son grin grin grin grin grin

Don't run away mumu. Mention any of ur family members that has made any meaningful impact in ur village nt to talk of Nigeria as a whole.

Lol! A responsible Yoruba girl can never date not to talk of marring a clueless flatee like u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It / Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos / Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.