Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) (64817 Views)

Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid / Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) / Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
jboy73:
After being a sidekick for Kanye and Jay z, johnny finally returned to bow for the boss
AT LEAST GET SENSE SMALL NOWWW!

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by cyprus000: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
delectablegyal:

With dat silly song? "She is such a diva eh"
E no even sabi spell "search a diva" was written as the title of the song.
Go do garri business joorh, music is nt ur calling.
[size=13pt] gringrincheesy

C'mon,you don't have to be mean
[/size]

1 Like

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by cyprus000: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by valmunich(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
delectablegyal:

choiii grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by delectablegyal(f): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
yomanovic:

music is not his calling? he won award in which many very talented aftican musicians were nominated n u insist music is not his way? you need to born again to get sense b4 its too late.

U r deficient in the comprehension of english.
I wasn't referring to d'banj, I was referring to the most popular artiste on nairaland. He often brag about the number of downloads his wack song has generated. It's not the matter of downloads, it's the matter of how melodious is ur song?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
yomanovic:

music is not his calling? he won award in which many very talented aftican musicians were nominated n u insist music is not his way? you need to born again to get sense b4 its too late.

Go back and see who she quoted...She was referring to Airforce 1.....the song he released on nairaland was titled 'search a diva' instead of 'such a diva'. The dude has got massive love and following on Nairaland so there'll always be haters for sure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by Eliass: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
itsMrIke:
So D'Banj and Asa were in the same category and D'banj Go home MAMA awards, you are drunk!!! Nonsense!!!

mama is so drunk....buh ASA isn't all about that shit.....she never 4 once talked about d nomination on social media like others keep saying.....vote 4 us

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by arisekola77: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
#koleyewon #ejanla #koko master#bangalee eyan pokolee watch out for #chassis

1 Like

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by Affantex: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
A
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by RICKYMARIO(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
delectablegyal:

Haba, take it easy on him na.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by Affantex: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dis iz bulshit,ur talk lyk incredibility,commot frm my front page
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by Classicman47(m): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
In other words: IN YOUR FACE, MOTHER-LOVER!!!!!!!
Shebi you and your younger brother went and did a diss track for me abi?
Una come call am Oga Titus so dat ppl no go know say na me una dey sing about.
Well suck on this, Sucker!!!!
Dat is what D'banj just did, but very few will realize dis.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
delectablegyal:

U r deficient in the comprehension of english.
I wasn't referring to d'banj, I was referring to the most popular artiste on nairaland. He often brag about the number of downloads his wack song has generated. It's not the matter of downloads, it's the matter of how melodious is ur song?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by Vyolet(f): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Don jazzy no get swags at all,just saw him through tonight.
Reekado banks is another dry boy in the making.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by Mrshroud: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nice one by D'banj, show of maturity.

Meanwhile , Guys please Check out my Thread. www.nairaland.com/2442134/im-safe-african-themed-love - to have a feel of my love song, as well as my upcoming releases. I welcome your comment and critic. I assure you won't be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by airmark(m): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Where is safarigirl? D'banj has won MAMA award. Whatyasay grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by mabella123(f): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
He is Jst broke. Just like the prodigal son in the bible that asked his father to give him his own share of wealth and after squandering it comes back to beg for forgiveness. Don jazzy just wish him well and let him go.

Not looking forward to any collabo from mavins wit him. Go and sell your koko garri to kanye west. He just might be interested.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by midolian(m): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
delectablegyal:

baby, e b like say na abattoir u dey work o! See as u slaughter the guy

cc: creekreporter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
midolian:
baby, e b like say na abattoir u dey work o! See as u slaughter the guy

cc: creekreporter

lmao. nice punchline you used up there.

hahaha

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by Sunnypa11(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Just happy that 9ja won many categories especially in the xenophobic headCutter(Headquarter)
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by planetuzor(m): 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dbanj with a dying career getting nonsense evolution award where psquare and ASA dey......

This confirms dbanj Illuminati status. .....beyounce kanye and rihanna never loose in the states..

1 Like

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by michesta(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Congrat koko master grin
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Airforce1:
wow cool... lol
Congrats once again bangalee.. You've done so well for yourself and family
More award and blessings big bro
My turn soon.. Insha allah
grin
lol. How far na? Are you a Muslim?cheesy
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

lol. How far na? Are you a Muslim?cheesy
Lol grin
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by pojophilius(m): 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
delectablegyal:

.......B for bitch
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by moufan: 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

SIR ur opinion tho,but DBANJ goes hum with 200m 4winning dat award uno,so wu is d boss??
please stop misleading people with ur #200m stuff,it's purely not true
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by Nuzo1(m): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Classicman47:
In other words: IN YOUR FACE, MOTHER-LOVER!!!!!!!

Shebi you and your younger brother went and did a diss track for me abi?

Una come call am Oga Titus so dat ppl no go know say na me una dey sing about.

Well suck on this, Sucker!!!!

Dat is what D'banj just did, but very few will realize dis.

No bro, seems like you and a couple of others are the ones not realizing the deal here.

The category D'banj won is all about who've been able to push African music to the rest of the world. And D'banj was able to do this with Oliver Twist of which the brain behind the song was Don Jazzy. So, its only normal and reasonable to dedicate the award to those who made it possible.

Again, the win has little or nothing to do with who is doing better music now. Its a maiden award and therefore had a lot to do with old material/work/songs.

Good luck to them.

9 Likes

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by victorazy(m): 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Deapexboy:
wow
..that's nice...

see there head

English
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by drnelson: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Abeg why is dbanj wearing a fake beard ....I mean that poo was probably shaved from the pubic of a Lebanese that they guy dey stick for face...is that like the new style.

Any man who sticks a fake beard cannot be a man its a witch
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 19, 2015
mabella123:
He is Jst broke. Just like the prodigal son in the bible that asked his father to give him his own share of wealth and after squandering it comes back to beg for forgiveness. Don jazzy just wish him well and let him go.

Not looking forward to any collabo from mavins wit him. Go and sell your koko garri to kanye west. He just might be interested.
lol!! see painment! go and kill urself. lol

1 Like

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by haul: 12:13am On Jul 19, 2015
mabella123:

"Make money don't make jokes"- Jcole

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by wasiudvd(m): 12:17am On Jul 19, 2015
Nuzo1:

No bro, seems like you and a couple of others are the ones not realizing the deal here.

The category D'banj won is all about who've been able to push African music to the rest of the world. And D'banj was able to do this with Oliver Twist of which the brain behind the song was Don Jazzy. So, its only normal and reasonable to dedicate the award to those who made it possible.

Again, the win has little or nothing to do with who is doing better music now. Its a maiden award and therefore had a lot to do with old material/work/songs.

Good luck to them.

if I may ask. How do you know the brain behind the song is Don Baba J? or you want to say he is d producer?
I applaud D'Banj for dedicating it to him, but the truth is that Oliver twist enjoy that success because of Kanye West. Many Nigerians know this but they will not admit. is Oliver twist the first song Don Baba will produce for D'Banj? Or has he not been producing for artists after that? so why haven't those songs have such international success?
D'banj affiliation with Kanye helped him to push his music beyond borders, not Jazzy.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It / Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.