Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! (73900 Views)

Gordon Obua Buried, Goodluck, Patience Jonathan Attend (Photos) / Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by PubLlcEnemy(m): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
angryThis One Is Booked For Sentimental Reasoning.

*modified*

This is unacceptable.
It is a breach of pact.
Buhari needs to stop being pretentious.
Truly, a Leopard does not change its spots.
Just when I developed a sense of likeness for speaking the truth about the refineries.
undecided
One step forward, 10 backwards.

Do you mean those that embezzled billions during the last regime should be left to walk?

You all want this country to move foward yet you don't want the government sanitized...

I am disappointed in ur post. Maybe because you are an ibo girl cos all ibos tend to sympathize blindly with GEJ. Or you just wrote that to ganer 'likes' or u just don't want ur fans here on NL to bash you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by dumodust(m): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
same to you too.

Ok
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by tefund(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2015
haywire1:
SSS dey arrest everytime none of d arrest don land for jail. I'm tired of hearing and reading arrest, wanna start hearing and reading them go jail for many years jare angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/2292362/white-iphone-4s-64gig-sale

#
exactly,but going to jail takes time
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by sule5727: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2015
kilode100:

Nna, give me sauce for this fries inugo?
hy
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by mykeloluwole(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2015
Say baba @work..... Chai naaa bokoharam leader be that.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by BetterNigeria: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2015
Earlier today, the Department of State Security (DSS) arrested and detained Gordon Obuah, a former Chief Security Officer to President Goodluck Jonathan. Mr. Obuah is reportedly being questioned over his alleged mastermind of a multi-million dollar oil bunkering deal during the former administration. Incase u don't kno the reason for his arrest.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2015
[/color]d news I won hear is wen dey finally arrest dis set of pple...obanikoro,okonjo iweala, madueke, Stella oduah,fani kayode etc....[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][b][/b]
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by DaBullIT(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2015
Otunbatrafford:

I disagree with you. Every evil done by man to a fellow man must be redress. Let's have it at the back of our minds that the Era of impunity perpetrated by Jonathan and his cohorts is now over. Therefore, the present Administration needs the support of all and sundry to prosecute those who have sucked this country dry. They must vomit all that have stolen.

Actually my comment was sarcastic with a comic relief to help PDP satisfy their rantings while applauding Buhari whom I've always supported
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by dipopooo(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nichobabe:

Bros no vex make we leave the matter

Better
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by sandeepbabu9: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
otokx:

When PDP gets back to power whenever that will be they can go after the above mentioned people or their children to recover any stolen government funds.
No way !!!! That sort of justice system only works in the zoo!!! Unless you want the zoo to fall earlier than prophesied by Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by mygee33(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dariz Godoooo
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by ezinwaJesu(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Some folks are here chanting "dem don dey go one by one". While our brothers in the North are being killed 20 by 20 on daily basis. Instead of you guys to advice your President to focus on a burning house, he is busy chasing rat. I pity naija.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by shadrack17: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Security men don't take law 2 ur hand, respect d rule of law.Ona go leave there onedey.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by charleff512(m): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
azzima:
it's saddens me when I hear statements like this,it is going to take a tough stance for us to collect our money back from these thieves. Why have Nigerians become sympathetic towards all these thieves that have retrogressed our country? ??
bros be truthful for once the real thieves that are party sponsors have immunity while the ones that have offended the powers that be are selectively punished.
If you want to fight corruption fight it legally let the offender know why he or she is being punished.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by free13: 10:29am On Jul 21, 2015
Na wa o....
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by PCSOFTWARES00: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2020
It is uniquely intended for 2G systems since they don't have a lot of web speed however even a 2G system will be sufficient to open and run Facebook.

https://techykeshav.com/facebook-lite-for-pc/

On the off chance that you are not satisfied with this, at that point you should realize that this application is under 1MB which means regardless of whether it runs on the foundation, you don't need to stress over your telephone's battery.

You can download it legitimately from Google Play Store or you can essentially download its APK physically from here. To download and introduce this application on your Cell phone, at that point essentially download and introduce this APK as it were.

In the event that you need to utilize this application even on your PC, at that point you have to download an Android emulator. With regards to emulators, Andy and BlueStacks Application Player are the best ones accessible for PC up until now. To download and run Facebook Light on PC, at that point total the necessities and pursue the guide given beneath.

From the rundown given underneath, you can download default, disconnected or established BlueStacks Application Player as you like. In the event that BlueStacks isn't working in any way, you can attempt Andy Emulator too.

These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Macintosh up until this point. Down beneath, we are demonstrating you the strategy for introducing this application by means of BlueStacks yet don't stress that identical technique applies to Andy Android Emulator. Presently download any Android Emulator and Apk of this application from underneath and continue further.

The most effective method to Play Facebook Light on PC

Download and Introduce XePlayer Android Emulator. Snap underneath to download:

Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store

Open Google Play Store and search Facebook Light Download,

or on the other hand Intuitive the apk record from your PC Into XePlayer. Introduce Facebook Light and start it

Good Karma! Presently you can play Facebook Light on PC, much the same as Facebook Light for PC adaptation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges / Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.