Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! (73902 Views)

Gordon Obua Buried, Goodluck, Patience Jonathan Attend (Photos) / Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by dipopooo(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nichobabe:

You are really a small boy. Please when did he enter the position? Has he spent 3months? you are talking of 4 years. Read my post again.

Did u jux call me a small boy? I'm old enuf to b ur fada I stand 2 b corrected.
Gud, so he should start working after 3 months or wat? Pls enlighten me
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by dipopooo(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
ahaz:
for the records APC re the ones carrying out the persecution now ND nobody is shouting human right violation, they re carrying out selective arrest in the name of fighting corruption ND nobody is talking. Today it's happening to an ijaw man tomorrow it might be igbo or Yoruba. Pls when it happens no one should play God or sophistication.

Leave dem shebi dey av brainwashed some ediots wit dere slogan CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by Sobeautiful: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jumping from one arrest to another. No plan to improve the state of the nation other than arrests. Not surprised 'cos that's the only thing he knows. Yet he hasn't used his arresting skills to arrest even one boko haram member. A big shame!!! Dictatorship is back after many years of true democracy. Welcome on board Nigeria. Finally change is here, the change we clamoured for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by MizMyColi(f): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
philips70:

It still had wailing written all over it. I was waiting to see showers of praises on the best president we have had so far. At least you wailed enough on the other one you reserved for that purpose. Please support the WINCH HUNT even if it's one sided, when PDP comes in again they will do their own to APC. If Jonathan did this most of us would have supported him, The good thing is none of the witch hunted politician in Nigeria has been innocent. Gradually we will weed out thieves from government and keep them only in the private sector.

You still don't get my drift, do you?

How do you incarcerated a man without stating a case against him, for one week!?
In saner climes, you must have built damning evidence, before getting a warrant from a court of law to arrest him.
Even as that, he ought to have access to a lawyer and a at least a family member.

It is no longer a secret.
It behoves on the SSS to now issue or public statement stating the reasons for his arrest.
Yes, we will fight corruption.
But when we do so using jungle justice and a lopsided angle, be sure to get mass resistance.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by Tkester: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Where are those that say Buhari is weak, Idiagbon was the brain behind his regime in the 1980's?

Mumu, I'm still one of them... And I maintain he is not only weak but more importantly brainless. If he wants to prove himself a saint or maybe strong, let him tell us where the money used for his campaign was gotten from. Quote me, this administration will NOT jail a single Nigerian on account of money laundering. Just like APC campaigned and said all those smooth and sweet things to people like you during campaign, only for them to start singing different tunes now, so also; knowing that people like you voted them into power they need to engage you in sensational topic because that's what you like and want to hear and having heard that, it makes people like you blind to witness the atrocities going on under buhari.

Since May 29 buhari has been collecting the allocations of ministers and pocketing it. I bet you by now the man would have been over 10 billion naira richer. Do you think he's brain is dead? not when it comes to intelligent corrupt enrichment, buhari is the master, if you doubt it ask abacha
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by sukkot: 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

This is not about rioting or riotry.

You incarcerate a man for one week in some private detention facility.
Not even a word or an inkling of his offence saunters to public glare.

No one in his shoes would feel good about that.

If I am arrested today.
My people deserve to know or even suspect what might have led to it.
It is called human rights.
That man is innocent until proven gulty in a court of law.
Nigeria is not a jungle.
woman go and sleep. leave the board to people with sense. you are just angry that they are arresting all your potential sugar daddies. market done spoil for you and ya fellow aristo girls

3 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by philips70(m): 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

You still don't get my drift, do you?

How do you incarcerated a man without stating a case against him, for one week!?
In saner climes, you must have built damning evidence, before getting a warrant from a court of law to arrest him.
Even as that, he ought to have access to a lawyer and a at least a family member.

It is no longer a secret.
It behoves on the SSS to now issue or public statement stating the reasons for his arrest.
Yes, we will fight corruption.
But when we do so using jungle justice and a lopsided angle, be sure to get mass resistance.

Don't be deceived, America also detain people this way depending on the circumstances. The terrorism war in Nigeria has past that stage of gentleman handling. Me and you know our courts have been turned to love gardens and these guys know all that so they do and undo believing "nothing dey happen". The war against the insurgents and corruption are interwoven and only a courageous leader will be able to arrest it even as much as it's going to be difficult. These theives own don too much. The truth about me now is I don't care who is given this treatment at the moment no matter anywhere or which party he comes from.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by Tkester: 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
philips70:

It still had wailing written all over it. I was waiting to see showers of praises on the best president we have had so far. At least you wailed enough on the other one you reserved for that purpose. Please support the WINCH HUNT even if it's one sided, when PDP comes in again they will do their own to APC. If Jonathan did this most of us would have supported him, The good thing is none of the witch hunted politician in Nigeria has been innocent. Gradually we will weed out thieves from government and keep them only in the private sector.

You made litlle sense, at least better than the ones I have been seeing. But sorry to disappoint you, your buhari is not the one to do that. And the reason is because he is probably as corrupt as the others you have been pointing accusing finger at. Also, know ye that the greatest 'theftocrats' in Nigeria are buhari's men friday, and don't ask me their names, otherwise I will confirm your ignorance..
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by Tkester: 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
sukkot:
woman go and sleep. leave the board to people with sense. you are just angry that they are arresting all your potential sugar daddies. market done spoil for you and ya fellow aristo girls

Fools like you never make sense when they write. They achieve only one thing which is the confirmation of their foolery!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by sukkot: 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Tkester:

Fools like you never make sense when they write. They achieve only one thing which is the confirmation of their foolery!
market done spoil for potential thieves like you. one thing i cant stand is a thief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by Schneirderlin(m): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmm.... A lot of skeleton coming to the limelight.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by Tkester: 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
sukkot:
market done spoil for potential thieves like you. one thing i cant stand is a thief.

Hahahaahaha, atleast I am able to take care of myself, while your worthless self goes up and down looking for under-age girls to rape.
Pedophile!!
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by MizMyColi(f): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
sukkot:

And to think this is the same person I engaged a while back on a thread about astrology and the zodiac...

Dammit!
Look what partisanship has done to his senses.

Most of us on this board are partisanal, but at least we try to show some objectivity here and there, and allow people express their opinion without feeling a sense of intimidation or belittling.

Gosh, you should take your advice already.
Your case is currently being transferred to the ministry of brain infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by lafex: 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
UnknownT:
when did $40k become $15m?
for your own information, SA returned $15m arm fund siezed during GEJ's tenure before Dansuki was released
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by yemmynoni: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
MizMyColi:
angryThis One Is Booked For Sentimental Reasoning.

*modified*

This is unacceptable.
It is a breach of pact.
Buhari needs to stop being pretentious.
Truly, a Leopard does not change its spots.
Just when I developed a sense of likeness for speaking the truth about the refineries.
undecided
One step forward, 10 backwards.
who send you message to like him b4? Oga pack well

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by lafex: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Tkester:

Its your right to be ignorant, however you have no right to spread it!
lafex:
for your own information, SA returned $15m arm fund siezed during GEJ's tenure before Dansuki was released
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by seniorklop: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
True. However, if we should go by the operations of secret service, it shouldn't be at the preview of the public. Naija being Naija...you know how it is. I still think their action is in order. We might be talking about national security or interest in this matter.
MizMyColi:

That's what I'm saying here.

I understand that there are covert ops where people are bundled away and interrogated, in all secrecy.
But now that it has become a matter of the public, the DSS has questions to answer.

On what grounds have they held a man for one week, without so much as disclosing, even to close sources, what charges have been brought against him?
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by yemmynoni: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
doublewisdom:
What's wrong with Buhari?
na question be this?
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by sukkot: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

And to think this is the same person I engaged a while back on a thread about astrology and the zodiac...

Dammit!

Most of us on this board are partisanal, but at least we try to show some objectivity here and there, and allow people express their opinion without feeling a sense of intimidation or belittling.

Your case is currently being transferred to the ministry of brain infrastructure.
[b]oh no shyttt that was you ? awwww hell nahhh you sure it was you i was kicking it with about the zodiac and astrology ? but you are disappointing me now. how can you not see the celestial message in what is happening ? karma is here and buhari is the angel that God sent to come and clean house. when buhari was appointed there was a celestial sign in the sky called a moon halo at 9 o clock . the man is an angel of God sent to bring judgement on nigerian leaders. what is happening here is all celestial and you should know better. nothing in life is concidental. how can you not support what is going on ? that means you are not on Gods side. you are on satans side. what is happening with buhari is the work of God. this is the judgement hour for nigerian leaders. i need you to recognize that and ally with God instead of fighting buhari and the work of God. there are so many satanic and demonic elements on nairaland and i hope you are not one of them by allying with evil and satan. the LORD delights in judgement. this is the judgement hour. and buhari is the hunting dog of the gods. i need you to recognize that. [/b] wink

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by kraftykc(m): 12:00am On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

This is not about rioting or riotry.

You incarcerate a man for one week in some private detention facility.
Not even a word or an inkling of his offence saunters to public glare.

No one in his shoes would feel good about that.

If I am arrested today.
My people deserve to know or even suspect what might have led to it.
It is called human rights.
That man is innocent until proven gulty in a court of law.
Nigeria is not a jungle.

One week since Thursday?? For real?

Anyway if it turns out that this man is guilty of corruption, he will pray to go back into DSS captivity.

That said, if they have not arraigned him he should be released lest he is a national security risk.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by MizMyColi(f): 12:00am On Jul 19, 2015
philips70:

Don't be deceived, America also detain people this way depending on the circumstances. The terrorism war in Nigeria has past that stage of gentleman handling. Me and you know our courts have been turned to love gardens and these guys know all that so they do and undo believing "nothing dey happen". The war against the insurgents and corruption are interwoven and only a courageous leader will be able to arrest it even as much as it's going to be difficult. These theives own don too much. The truth about me now is I don't care who is given this treatment at the moment no matter anywhere or which party he comes from.

Now you bring in the proactive angle on insurgence.
what efforts have been made so far to nip these folks in the bud.
Can you honestly say Buhari is tough on BH?

I'm glad you succinctly admit a particular party seems to be at the receiving end of the anti-corruption crusade.

America carries out such acts and does all it can to maintain plausible deniability because they know it is not the right thing to do.
The DSS is doing same.
But now, it has been exposed to the public, they owe this public an explanation.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by MizMyColi(f): 12:03am On Jul 19, 2015
kraftykc:

One week since Thursday?? For real?

Anyway if it turns out that this man is guilty of corruption, he will pray to go back into DSS captivity.

That said, if they have not arraigned him he should be released lest he is a national security risk.

Now you catch the drift.
The DSS equally needs to answer for this, especially now that the public is aware.
Refusal to do so will leave the impression of a draconian styled government, who wills and unwills as it pleases....under the auspices of democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by sukkot: 12:07am On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dammit!

<<< THAT APPEARED IN THE SKY AT 9.00 PM AS SOON AS BUHARI WAS ANNOUNCED. THATS THE SIGN THAT AN ANGEL OF JUDGEMENT HAS BEEN ACTIVATED. IT IS A MOON HALO.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by MizMyColi(f): 12:09am On Jul 19, 2015
seniorklop:
True. However, if we should go by the operations of secret service, it shouldn't be at the preview of the public. Naija being Naija...you know how it is. I still think their action is in order. We might be talking about national security or interest in this matter.

Politics is everywhere.
Who cares if a hundred people are picked daily and grilled by them?
All we want is a feeling of security.

However, you don't expect that such outcry as we read in the OP be made public, and we as a people won't react.

If he is a national risk, tell us.
If he is a terrorist, tell us.
Tell us you have have hard proof against him.
It's not like the man in question is a known figure whom we could ascribe some antecedents to.

This is why I maintain that the DSS has some explaining to do.
We need to hear their side too.
Lest we conclude....

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by FOLLOWJESUS: 12:10am On Jul 19, 2015
No matter what happen leopard can never change from it's spots,Those who don't know should understand that Buhari is a ditactor,a trabalistic man a religious bigot,go to history and see what Buhari did in 1983 when he took over power,he arested all the southern politicians and put them to jail but all the northern politicians he didn't touch them,imagine vp ekwueme was sent to kirikiri prison while Shagari was placed under house arest at ekoi mantion,Ajasi was tried many times and was discharge and aquited but Buhari did not let him go, Awo was not left out,what is going on especially in the area of his recent apointments whhic is lopsided one should know the stuff Buhari is made up of, No couse for alarm we are watchin
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by kraftykc(m): 12:10am On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Now you catch the drift.
The DSS equally needs to answer for this, especially now that the public is aware.
Refusal to do so will leave the impression of a draconian styled government, who wills and unwills as it pleases....under the auspices of democracy.

Emm, nope it won't. Jonathan' administration was patently fond of picking journalists and detaining people videoed some bomb blast but best I know he was nominated for a Nobel Peace prize.

Also do u count the dead bodies, 8 I think, from the subsidy protests in '12? Is GEJ remembered as a draconian ruler?

Anyway, my point is that this man is a priority for the fight against corruption. Buhari needs scape goats high up the hierarchy but not high enough to cause the polity to further destabilize
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by philips70(m): 12:11am On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Now you bring in the proactive angle on insurgence.
what efforts have been made so far to nip these folks in the bud.
Can you honestly say Buhari is tough on BH?

I'm glad you succinctly admit a particular party seems to be at the receiving end of the anti-corruption crusade.

America carries out such acts and does all it can to maintain plausible deniability because they know it is not the right thing to do.
The DSS is doing same.
But now, it has been exposed to the public, they owe this public an explanation.

I am not really expecting Buhari to end his anti-corruption crusade with members of the opposition, instead am even seeing a situation where he will fall out with his party because of his stand on it. Let's give the man a chance, he means well but politicians in Nigeria are very difficult people. The culture of "hammering" in government is still very much around. The man is not stupid, I see him as a very tactical mind who keeps his cards close to his chest and dines with both friends and foes alike with military caution.

On this recent DSS crackdown, Nigerians just need to be understanding. I don't believe these guys are being "witch-hunted" for no reason. They must have shortchanged the state to a great deal. I maintain the courts in Nigeria are in bed with corrupt people so the government must have to devise a means to deal with them albeit not too undemocratically. These guys have had some sweet romance for too long.

*Modified*

My only major grouse with the DSS right now is they seem to be doing a very shoddy job as if they are just some untrained security men in the gates of banks. They and EFCC I don't know which is worse.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by ngoziama: 12:13am On Jul 19, 2015
SleekyP:

Nigeria get ready to change whether you like it or not.a house(APC) built on lies and cheap propaganda cannot stand.take your wish list to usa.you will tell us the rest of the story.usa is yet to win terror war and here you go asking them to help you.ok nowwww
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by kahara(m): 12:14am On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dammit!

Hahaha! U r toff. I like ur punchlines. Following.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by MizMyColi(f): 12:16am On Jul 19, 2015
[s]
sukkot:

<<< THAT APPEARED IN THE SKY AT 9.00 PM AS SOON AS BUHARI WAS ANNOUNCED. THATS THE SIGN THAT AN ANGEL OF JUDGEMENT HAS BEEN ACTIVATED. IT IS A MOON HALO.
[/s]

Chai!gringringringrin
This Bros can lie ehncheesy
A picture from January 26, 2010 from deanwolf.net showing a moon halo is equally the same moon that formed on the night buhari was announced.

Waow.
Angel Lie-Ability just messaged me to give you a resounding round of applause!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by sukkot: 12:18am On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
[s][/s]

Chai!gringringringrin
This Bros can lie ehncheesy
A picture from January 26, 2010 from deanwolf.net showing a moon halo is equally the same moon that formed on the night buhari was announced.

Waow.
Angel Lie-Ability just messaged me to give you a resounding round of applause!!!!
LOL nah not that particular moon halo but a moon halo. listen there was a thread about it on frontpage. many people were shocked and amazed when they saw the sign in the sky above nigeria at 9pm when buhari was declared winner. in fact may try to look for that thread for you sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by PubLlcEnemy(m): 12:20am On Jul 19, 2015
kilode100:

Nna, give me sauce for this fries inugo?

1K glo recharge Card kill your head...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges / Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.