Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! (73905 Views)

Gordon Obua Buried, Goodluck, Patience Jonathan Attend (Photos) / Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by azzima(m): 6:14am On Jul 19, 2015
charleff512:
At the fullness of time!
Dictatorship will become the new form of democracy
people who have offended without their knowledge of the offences will start choosing the kind of jail they want to be in either
house arrest or solitary confinement.
Change has come!
it's saddens me when I hear statements like this,it is going to take a tough stance for us to collect our money back from these thieves. Why have Nigerians become sympathetic towards all these thieves that have retrogressed our country? ??
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by kilode100(f): 6:19am On Jul 19, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

1K glo recharge Card kill your head...

My Toto nko??

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by rabex(m): 6:20am On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
angryThis One Is Booked For Sentimental Reasoning.

*modified*

This is unacceptable.
It is a breach of pact.
Buhari needs to stop being pretentious.
Truly, a Leopard does not change its spots.
Just when I developed a sense of likeness for speaking the truth about the refineries.
undecided
One step forward, 10 backwards.

was he begging u yo like him..see person oh.
doing d right thing no matter wat is wat u shld be concerned abt.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by chiwondoski: 6:47am On Jul 19, 2015
That's so stupid
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by horlus(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2015
Nigerian's want change and yet when there is an arrest you criticise. How do you question all these top and powerful crooks without arrests and detentions? At least they didn't say they were totured. We want our billions back and yet we are not ready to allow these theives answer for their terms in power? Very soon u will see how many people would join the returning of loots. As long as the arrests are constitutional I don't have a problem.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by M4gunners: 6:53am On Jul 19, 2015
AlchemistDean:
Ehn ehn...One by one Dem don dey go...One by one,Dem don dey go...Na so Buhari go dey pick them one by one till him go Reach Jonathan Doorstep grin
Na ur Doorstep jim first reach.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by damyzino(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2015
DaBullIT:
But isn't Buhari witch hunting?
Everybody will pay
abeg sack and arrest all the lazy and old(disable) and let the youth work (able)
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by christinie(f): 7:05am On Jul 19, 2015
SleekyP:

Buhari the dictator witch-hunting GEJ's loyalists since 15BC. Buhari stop!! Buhari.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 19, 2015
azzima:
it's saddens me when I hear statements like this,it is going to take a tough stance for us to collect our money back from these thieves. Why have Nigerians become sympathetic towards all these thieves that have retrogressed our country? ??

Not one the so-called fight against corruption is one sided.Obasanjo was indicted by a probe panel to the tune of $16 billion.I would expect him to begin from there if he is sincere.Besides Tinubu,IBB,Amaechi etc are still walking free
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by otokx(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2015
chukwudi44:

Not one the so-called fight against corruption is one sided.Obasanjo was indicted by a probe panel to the tune of $16 billion.I would expect him to begin from there if he is sincere.Besides Tinubu,IBB,Amaechi etc are still walking free

When PDP gets back to power whenever that will be they can go after the above mentioned people or their children to recover any stolen government funds.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by MizMyColi(f): 7:20am On Jul 19, 2015
rabex:

was he begging u yo like him..see person oh.
doing d right thing no matter wat is wat u shld be concerned abt.

Okaysmiley

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by MizMyColi(f): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2015
azzima:
mumu, do you think they will JUST arrest him for no reason??when there is smoke, there is fire. We are collecting EVERY KOBO from any looters EVEN if its my own father , every money must be accounted for.

How are yousmiley
Good Morning.
I suppose you're in Nigeria, hope you slept well?
I wish you a happy Sunday and all the best.
Be safewink
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by MizMyColi(f): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Buhari doesn't need you to like him. grin

Pshotz, what's up nau.
I see you're still madly in love with Barcanista.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by cochexky: 7:28am On Jul 19, 2015
is this the Boko Haram he promise to fight

Is this the Chibok Girls he promise to rescue

Is this the one Naira to one Dollar he promise

Is this the Almighty CHANGE he promise?

Why is he concentrating only on Past regime?
I see it as Hate and that will be his downfall

It is only Heaven that can rule this nation No one else.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by lacruzoone: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2015
yhu guys shld pls wake up and lets b civilized! dis fake fake news u post here is olwys disgusting and its not funny, yhu hav No idea wat u r doing is tantamount to mv naija forward i blv most of us here ar the youth instead to bring up interestin topics on hw ur future will b buh yhu accpt d situation ur leaders creat for u been hopeless and jobless, postin rubbish in nairaland
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by yahmohy27: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2015
sulmeza:
dis is really getting outta hand......pmb is slow wen it comes to more pressing matters buh real quick in makin minor arrests...all he's been doin is oppressin soft targets from d past administration.....he needs to remove d vengeful shade from his eyes.....

d sss hav been makin irrelevant arrests here and dere...yet dey've been unable to provide any relevant intel on d bh insurgency....
pls u so called "progressives" in d ouz....help us beg buhari to put DSs to operational use...nt all dis bullshitt dey r doin

now i get d reason he appointd his kinsman as DG
Pls we shld allow this Govt to do the needful things is what we ve be yearning for

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2015
Tkester:

Jonathan arrested? Arresting Jonathan will only happen in the mind of a demented person like you. All buhari is doing is; he knows fools like you voted him into power, so he is giving you something to cheer and be happy, while the greatest form of mis=governance since 1960 is going on under his administration.

I only pity your worthless self, because the change you voted will soon turn out to be your nightmare, and while others have seen the signal already and are taking precautions, your careless ego will choose to be massaging itself by feeding on sensational topic like the one under discourse.

Lastly, for your information, though I know your brain is so lifeless to process any information, but to fulfill all righteousness - the former NSA that was arrested has already been set free, while the SSS Director General claims he did not order his arrest... to help you understand the implication of the SSS director's statement, what it means is that the hierarchy of the Nigerians security is probably not in tune with their boss (buhari). So you see, all your buhari wants to achieve is to keep nomads like you happy by engaging them in sensationalism. Just help me tell him the next time you see him in the abattoir; to start paying you the 5000k he promised you during election, because hunger is about to wipe out you entire family.

MUFU!
I said it, by the time they wake up they will come post rubbish on the wall. I don't know why psychiatry workers are not doing their job again, since GEJ lost so many TANoid became kolo mental, here is one of them.

The only place you can vent your anger is here ok, try it on the street and see the outcome...onyi ara. They find it difficult to recover from the shock of that defeat, a man and his wife who is living in the same estate with me, was sleeping at home with his wife the day everyone was busy casting their vote for their candidate, he told me voting or no voting GEJ will win because they believe in fraud and rigging, since they announced that results he never greet nor answer my greetings till today, as if caused the defeat no sense that is what frustration can cause.

Let me educate your decayed brain, you have options ok, you can decide to support the wind of change or continue in pain like this for the next four years, because this is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by bigiyaro(m): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2015
dis musroom group can kiss my arse, dis guy has a case to answer simple! Recall dat mama peace's cso was assasinated. Dis guys r dirty for sure.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by Hero10001: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2015
AlchemistDean:
Ehn ehn...One by one Dem don dey go...One by one,Dem don dey go...Na so Buhari go dey pick them one by one till him go Reach Jonathan Doorstep grin
Atori laye.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by drey076(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2015
sai baba
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by SweetyZinta(f): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2015
Sunofgod:
Buharism . . . . .

SSS SHOULD DESIST FROM ACTING DRAMA UNNECCESSARILY. D SAME SSS DAT DESTROYED APC SITUATION ROOM TWICE. KILLED KEKE-NAPEP DRIVERS IN APO, ABUJA. NOW MAKING ARRESTS UP AND DOWN. SSS BE WISE, B4 YOU SHOOT URSELF IN D LEG.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by kenoz(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by PassingShot(m): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Pshotz, what's up nau.
I see you're still madly in love with Barcanista.
What has gone wrong with you?

I am not interested in double faced sycophants.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by MizMyColi(f): 9:10am On Jul 19, 2015
PassingShot:

What has gone wrong with you?

I am not interested in double faced sycophants.

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by sukkot: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2015
tpiadotcom:

your link says jan 26 2010 and besides, moon halos are all over the internet.

bro, perhaps you should just acknowledge you write fiction.
https://www.nairaland.com/2234948/see-what-some-nigerians-claiming
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by FrancisIgya: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2015
Arrest them all.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by snapshot: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2015
azzima:
charity they say begins at home let Mr president start with the thieves in his fold the APC
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by phrxx: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2015
for what reason
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by PubLlcEnemy(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2015
kilode100:

My Toto nko??
Noo... Make the toto dey there.. Unless e de smell.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! by Otunbatrafford: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2015
DaBullIT:
But isn't Buhari witch hunting?

Everybody wuill pay
I disagree with you. Every evil done by man to a fellow man must be redress. Let's have it at the back of our minds that the Era of impunity perpetrated by Jonathan and his cohorts is now over. Therefore, the present Administration needs the support of all and sundry to prosecute those who have sucked this country dry. They must vomit all that have stolen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges / Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.