Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her (4014 Views)

Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old / I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else / I Like This Girl Very Much, But My English Is Not Good. Can I Use Pidgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by alsimon: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2006
is it legible to date a girl very young but you love her(d nguy is in ss3 while she is in jss1)[color=#990000][/color]
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by iice(f): 5:10am On Sep 26, 2006
she's a kid man, its not legible. very foolish
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by kokoletz(m): 6:13am On Sep 26, 2006
Iice why da harsh reply. Now tell me luv is blind it cannot see age hw will luv know if d girl is small or nt.
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by iice(f): 6:30am On Sep 26, 2006
She is in jss1 and from his words a very young girl so that puts her age at the range of what? 11 to 13yrs old and the guy is in ss3 and that puts his age range in what? 16-18yrs old. Use brain abeg! if you get sister of age say 12yrs old and one bobo wey na 17yrs old con wan date am, you go gree? Love ke, na small pikin, make the child grow small and enjoy her life before rushing to get 'in love'
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by GNature(m): 6:35am On Sep 26, 2006
kokoletz:

hw will love know if d girl is small or nt.

Dude, you something else grin grin
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by kokoletz(m): 7:14am On Sep 26, 2006
Iice am using this to tell guys out there that my sister even at 23 if any useless, unfaithful guy near am na kill I go kill am.
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by iice(f): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2006
Well kokoletz thats good to hear lol
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by acidrop(f): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2006
it actually depends on the guy, if he acts like a big bro to d chick, then its alright, but if he is rubish like having sex, then he is really really stttttttttttttttttttttupid 4 falling in love wit her in the 1st place undecided
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by kennyuche(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2006
If i catch 2of them i flog their nyash! Hw about if hes 25 n shes 17?
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by missWande(f): 1:39am On Sep 08, 2008
nope
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by tRoOE(f): 4:50am On Sep 08, 2008
acidrop:

it actually depends on the guy, if he acts like a big bro to d chick, then its alright, but if he is rubish like having sex, then he is really really stttttttttttttttttttttupid 4 falling in love wit her in the 1st place undecided
[size=13pt]When will you start using your commone sense cheesy

@topic

Boy you wicked no be small
How will you feel if she was your sister angry angry
[/size]
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 08, 2008
She's too young brotha, so get a grip of your libido.
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by ula(f): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2008
which kin love be that? pass your exams 1st, enter uni, u go see a lot of chicks we dey within your age bracket. leave the little girl alone b4 ur eyes and libido cause u 2 sin and enter trouble!!!!!

also put her in your younger sister's shoes (if you have one). what would u do if one idiot came along and said he loved your baby sis? angry angry
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by nana(f): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2008
Buhahahaha
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by geolabious(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2008
What of if she is 14(but big girl) n u are 20
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by nana(f): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2008
geolabious:

Bros,leave that child alone. Ahn Ahn,go and look for a more matured person. She might look big for her age,but nothing might be upstairs, Don't dabaru her body and soul o jare.
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by nana(f): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2008
geolabious:

BTW,Why did u ask this question? Aren't u the same dude that just found his first girlfriend? Or your babe is 14?
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by Gamine(f): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2008
What nonsense!!

My younger sis is in ss1, 14yrs

i cant imajin my schoolmate dating her

and she is even bigger than me

ABEG LEAVE PIKINS ALONE!!!!!!!!AGBAYAS LIKE YOU.
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by sistawoman: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2008
This is just sick.

Let her face her studies and you the same.

If it is ment to be then it will be.

Are Nigerian men so hard up for a virgin that they are picking them right out of middle school?
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by KarmaMod(f): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2008
sistawoman:

Are Nigerian men so hard up for a virgin that they are picking them right out of middle school

I predict they will soon be worse than the South Africans
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by sistawoman: 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2008
KarmaMod:

I predict they will soon be worse than the South Africans

The thought of that makes me almost want to tell my step-daughter that when she goes to Nigeria for Uni she should let the boys know she is NOT a virgin. It appears they work the hardest for these girls. Maybe they will leave her alone.
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by geolabious(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2008
Gamine:

ABEG LEAVE PIKINS ALONE!!!!!!!!AGBAYAS LIKE YOU.

now all take a look at her pics
Now tell me if i can date her or not
But she loves me, she didnt believe i am a 20years boy cos i got a babe face

Check out

Pls take a look at the two pics n tell me how old am i? n her age

Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by skfa1: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2008
Love still dey freak you smiley .
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by geolabious(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2008
skfa1:

U are right Skaf
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by sistawoman: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2008
I dont give a dam how old you look.  Your date of birth says that you are 20 she is 14.

My God this is so sick.

Please think if your daughtar was dating a 20 year old how would you feel?  Please let her grow up and figure out who and what she is.  Allow her to have her youth as you had yours.

Are you so desperate that you would take the innocence from a baby to just shape her and mold her into what you want.

A 14 year old does not understand what love really is.  A 14 year old has not had enough life experience to understand what she wants in a mate.  Please Please Please as a mother i beg you leave this girl alone and allow her to grow up.

Who she is today at 14 WILL NOT be who she is at 20.
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by Gamine(f): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2008
Oh its u sef.

the gal looks manly too lipsrsealed

You definately have serious problems,
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by MrCrackles(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2008
skfa1:

No mind am!!

@poster

you don craze finish you know no!!

u lucky say i dey meditate, if not i for send thunder, fire and brimstones your way!

ONISHEKUSHE OMO KEKERE

OMO KOMO!
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by skfa1: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2008
Brash!:

No mind am!!

@poster

u lucky say i dey meditate, if not i for send thunder, fire and brimstones your way!

ONISHEKUSHE OMO KEKERE

OMO KOMO!

You vex o shocked grin
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by MissyB1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2008
The girl is pweety.
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by skfa1: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2008
Gamine:

Oh its u sef.

the girl looks manly too lipsrsealed

You definately have serious problems,

And you ?  cool
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by skfa1: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2008
Missy B:

The girl is pweety.

Sweety init?
Re: ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her by tope2000(f): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2008
Brash!:

No mind am!!

@poster

ONISHEKUSHE OMO KEKERE

OMO KOMO!

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Look For Love And Find Sex, Men Look For Sex And Find Love! / Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? / 7 Silly Things Guys Must Stop Doing Before They Can Get Good Gf/wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.