Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else (3016 Views)

10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) / ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else by akumars67: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2012
Hi,

I love a girl verymuch. She is my best friend. She know that i love her that much.
She always talk to me. But still she says that she like someone else. What should i do.
Re: I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else by DeBlunt: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2012
use juju . . . angry grin grin
Re: I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else by bonnez(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2012
You must know how †̥ create attraction between both of you. Maybe she just aint attracted †̥ you.
Re: I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else by vickia: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2012
leave her then and find someone else
Re: I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else by slimyem: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2012
akumars67: Hi,

I love a girl verymuch. She is my best friend. She know that i love her that much.
She always talk to me. But still she says that she like someone else. What should i do.
walk away!
...you don't want to be caught up in silly triangles!
Re: I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2012
Stop pestering her for a relationship. The best way to win over these kind of girls is the silent and deadly, yet effective method- psychology.

Engage her in a psychological warfare. In this war, all you need is to use your brain. Forget talking. You don try to talk, but e no work, ba? Good. Act nice to her as always. Talk to her normally. Don't ask her of her relationship happenings, and if she mentions it, give her one or two mature advice. Don't hang too much around her and don't cut off your friendship with her. The trick is to treat her nicer than the way the person she likes, treats her. Before long, she will know who the better person is and she'll make her choice. Don't you ever act desparate for her attention. . . Ever!

If you are too emotional as a person, and you are the type that words get to easily or the jealous type, it is best you cut off friendship with her, or else, she'll hurt you the more.

But if you be strong man, and you get mind, follow the suggestions above. . . cool

1 Like

Re: I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else by Flashaldrin(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2012
sexkillz: Stop pestering her for a relationship. The best way to win over these kind of girls is the silent and deadly, yet effective method- psychology.

Engage her in a psychological warfare. In this war, all you need is to use your brain. Forget talking. You don try to talk, but e no work, ba? Good. Act nice to her as always. Talk to her normally. Don't ask her of her relationship happenings, and if she mentions it, give her one or two mature advice. Don't hang too much around her and don't cut off your friendship with her. The trick is to treat her nicer than the way the person she likes, treats her. Before long, she will know who the better person is and she'll make her choice. Don't you ever act desparate for her attention. . . Ever!

If you are too emotional as a person, and you are the type that words get to easily or the jealous type, it is best you cut off friendship with her, or else, she'll hurt you the more.

But if you be strong man, and you get mind, follow the suggestions above. . . cool
leave all this long talk, girl no like you be say she no like you.

Op you've already done the best you can which is being a bestfriend/(monkey dey work). When you tire to be another man fore-runner, quit. Shikena
Re: I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Op you've already done the best you can which is being a bestfriend/(monkey dey work). When you tire to be another man fore-runner, quit. Shikena
It wasn't for you, so you have no rights whatsoever to decide whether it's long talk, or not. . . If she doesn't like him, she won't keep him as a friend.

Drop what you have to say and GTFOH!

1 Like

Re: I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else by Tyche(m): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Re: I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else by cindyrella(f): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2012
Op just walk away, there is nothing you can do....
Re: I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else by Yorisb: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2012
akumars67: Hi,

U've obviously done 'loads' but ur best wasn't good enough(for her) seemingly, so what else can u possibly do? Go to a Babalawo?

Yes, u prolly love her, but the feelings must not always be mutual (reciprocated).

If a girl is not feeling and/or 'into' u, I'm afraid there isn't much u can do......

Leave her alone, Oga!

1 Like

Re: I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2012
Op walk away somethings are not just meant to be. U will find someone else
Re: I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else by Flashaldrin(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2012
sexkillz:
It wasn't for you, so you have no rights whatsoever to decide whether it's long talk, or not. . . If she doesn't like him, she won't keep him as a friend.

Drop what you have to say and GTFOH!
and if i dont?? tongue tongue
Re: I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2012
Like someone else too.
Re: I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else by Mynd44: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2012
Just be her friend and look for someone else. It's what I would do but hey, you ain't me
Re: I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else by JojoArmani(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2012
sexkillz: Stop pestering her for a relationship. The best way to win over these kind of girls is the silent and deadly, yet effective method- psychology.

all dis ur long talk make sence small but I advice him to bounce, @op since she knows dat u like her but she is not likin u back, check elsewhere cos u cant force her to like u. Bounce man.
Re: I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else by LordReed(m): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2012

You don dey use your B.Sc Psychology dey take catch babes ba? wink cheesy grin
Re: I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else by 190: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
OP have u tried using money

Truss me it works like burantashi

(1) (Reply)

Are There Consequences If Promises Are Broken In A Relationship? / 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend / My Crush Left Me Because I Farted, What Do I Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.