Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. (54693 Views)

More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington / BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address / Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2015
disloman:
2.2billion naira?This paper can lie oooo.

Do u think ur travelling costs is same with a presidents own Do u know who and who makes up a presidential crew
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by dokyOloye: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2015
crixtex:
The Apc paid e-robots find it hard to comment here ds days and I dont know why... is it dat deyve stopped paying dem deir stipends or are they angry dey didnt make d delegated crew...??
Back to topic, 2.2 bil just to travel and come bk wit more problems... choi... kao change kwo?
Chaiii,diaris Godu oooo.
Where is that hermaphrodite ngenenkwuenu and crew?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by duni04(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2015
This is just ridiculous journalism! So this 229 figure Tanoids are banding around is based on the ASSUMPTION that governors SHOUILD or OUGHT TO travel around with at least 10 aides each? When the Federal government already announced that just 32 people would be making the trip? This is gutter journalism at its peak! When Buhari took just 20 people to the G7 summit in Germany last month, I'm not aware that governor Shetimma of Bornu state who was on the trip, went along with 10 aides.
Honestly sometimes some people need to be locked up for the kind of misinformation they deliberately indulge in.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
lol...... you are welcome,my brother ......

where are you @state
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by uyoboy15: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2015
CRAP STORY

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by philips70(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2015
paooxide:

I'm sick and tired of silly people trying to soil the name of nairaland in dirts, especially the silly mods that move silly topics to front page. . Nairaland is turning into a blog tganks to silly mods

You can't even believe the person who created this thread copied it from a poster I was debating this issue with in my thread. He joined in the debate albeit with some grandstanding points. Never knew he went to create a thread from it and the MODS obliged him front page to spread these obvious LIES.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by kenex4ever(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2015
Swizdoe:
you claim that it is a 32-man delegates with an average of 10 unannounced aides and then you round up to 229 calling it the largest entourage Nigerian democratic history when I can remember vividly that gej once travelled to isreal on pilgrimage with 600 delegates.....
This is not even as ridiculous as the #2.2 billion figure, haba na there he wan spend the entire 4-years
u dey follow saharadistorters figure abi, they stay in ogbomosho and cook up figures and u believe them but u don't want to believe that against buhari even it's coming from a respectable news organization unlike those untrained owambe journalists in saharadistorters.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by PHC4(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2015
The more things change, the more they remain the same. undecided
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 19, 2015
Oh lord, i pray 4 plane crash, may this b d last tax payers money they're going 2 waste.

......QUOTE ME N DIE OF EPILEPSY.
***if u agree wt me just hit like

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Ndkings1(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2015
Swizdoe:
you claim that it is a 32-man delegates with an average of 10 unannounced aides and then you round up to 229 calling it the largest entourage Nigerian democratic history when I can remember vividly that gej once travelled to isreal on pilgrimage with 600 delegates.....
This is not even as ridiculous as the #2.2 billion figure, haba na there he wan spend the entire 4-years

Common sense is not common to some commoners....
Wht do u call it...pilgrimage
Stop making bias coments here and get a life.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Johnsmartinyang(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2015
Judeoxide:
Change is here at last..make this ship called Nigeria no sink oh...abi the visit go change the value of naira?? This to me is another madness
Why Tinubu and atiku no join dem no born dem well to step foot on US soil...if na GREAT GEJ do these them for don carry placards all over the country..APC double standards folks double enged swords.......nigeria we hail thee

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2015
vareal:
i expected to read hw u arrived at the figure i posted abov

When apc satanoids were screaming that gej was spending 3.3 billion naira per travels, why didn't u ask for the calculations that made it arrive ot that amount
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by tomakint: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2015
It was said that the total foreign trips Jonathan made in 2012 alone gulped N3.3 billion while a mere foreign trip from an APC-painted prudent Buhari is to cost the Nation a whooping N2.2 billion.........how unfortunate Nigeria is in the hand of a confused megalomaniac like BUHARI undecided

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by kenex4ever(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2015
philips70:

You can't even believe the person who created this thread copied it from a poster I was debating this issue with in my thread. He joined in the debate albeit with some grandstanding points. Never knew he went to create a thread from it and the MODS obliged him front page to spread these obvious LIES.
now it's obvious lies because it's against ur gmb. When saharadistorters was cooking figures like beans during GEJ administration u hypocrites swallowed every part of d falsehoods hook line and sinker, but now u dnt want to believe d news from a much more disciplined news outlet.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by EmekaBlue(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2015
Tinubu and Ameachi share dey inside..Trust me e pass 2.2billion...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by idoibla: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2015
Another propaganda. Wailing Wailers, when will you get tired of all this?

He tire me 4 dz enemy of progress. Infact if he chop two meat for 1 meal dey go talk ham.

#haters
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Johnsmartinyang(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=matthew41 post=36025466]This newspaper companies and their lies sha.. [/quote
Unam na now u go knw say newspaper peeps dey lie abi...double standards folks
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:

where are you @state
rivers nd u?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by tolagabriel1: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2015
but why all dis foolishness :-Xbut why all dis foolishness
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2015
philips70:

NAiraland is quietly becoming dumping ground under Seun's nose......with this crap journalism

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Paschal55(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2015
Diz wot am talking about...warning before destruction.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by omooba969(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2015
BIG LIE !!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by double0seven(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2015
kenex4ever:
now it's obvious lies because it's against ur gmb. When saharadistorters was cooking figures like beans during GEJ administration u hypocrites swallowed every part of d falsehoods hook line and sinker, but now u dnt want to believe d news from a much more disciplined news outlet.

philips70 :
I don't know why the MODS decided to be
biased on this issue. I opened up a thread last
night where we debated these trips and
Jonathan's trips, copied lalasticlala and
OAM4J but they refused to bring it to front
page. But now someone opened up this which
was brought into that thread here it is viam.
Abi TANoids don give Mizzmycoli and
Temitemi1 to these guys as bribes?

Na joke o
https://www.nairaland.com/2461182/
jonathans-foreign-trips-gulp-n3.3bn

Now, this same news media that spewed this
speculation on the 15th also reported the real
thing yesterday without all these lies. I also
pasted it on that thread.

http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-
buhari-goes-to-america-yusuf-buhari-first-
son-32-others-make-entourage/

But the MODS chose to bring an ogogoro and
dog meat joint report to front page. Let them
kontinuu

by me:

I dont know where people get this stupidity from. There is no credible newspaper that is carrying this story apart from a copycat blog. You call that credible news outlet. Many of you guys need your heads examined.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Jesusloveyou: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2015
VickJames:
2.2billion naira? Ok, I won't say anything
no,ooo is 2trillion dollars

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Cyriloha(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2015
kutchs:

http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buharis-united-state-visit-will-cost-nigeria-n2-2billion/
oh boy you did not do your copy and paste very well that mallam included this OWN SON FOR US TRIP LEAVING US WITH MADAM AISHA ALONE WE ARE IN TROUBLE
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by M4gunners: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2015
Change
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Laid2001: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2015
YES we believed. This is not the first foreign visit of the president!
When he visited 8 Head of States at the same time in Berlin, How many Aids did you see!. Fashola himself was his PA through out, we always see him going around, attending all meetings and sessions with Fash the genius among them all.

So how can anybody now fathom that he will travel with 229 to meet just one of the Eight he met then.!!!!!

HABA USE YOUR HEADS NOW

kutchs:

Did you actually believe that the entourage is just 33 man strong?
Surprise you forgot the retinue of aides our governors travel with, perhaps the 10 aides each quoted is a bit exxagerated but ain't no way such people can travel alone with their aides even if just 2 each.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Jesusloveyou: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
who send am

even if he's going to heaven i know d flight tickets won't be dat expensive

if that kind of money is finally spent on buharis fruitless visit to US

i will proudly commit suicide
the quickest way is to hug transformer, enough light to take u to hell

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by ylaa(f): 9:10am On Jul 19, 2015
CHISOS!!! THIS IS BAD!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Dagoma: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2015
Goodluck has already set a presidence.
PMB, Carry go!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by omooba969(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2015
kenex4ever:

@bolded,

Disciplined news outlet? shocked

Nigerian Press? cheesy

'must be dat u dnt even knw wot u put up there. cool

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Musicminista(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2015
kutchs:

http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buharis-united-state-visit-will-cost-nigeria-n2-2billion/

That amount is exaggerated but I think Buhari is going too far....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Reactions As Oshiomhole Exposes & Disgraces Okorocha, Casting & Binding Governor / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.