Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

How To Seduce A Woman Effortlessly With These Techniques [2015 Complete Report] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Seduce A Woman Effortlessly With These Techniques [2015 Complete Report] (1220 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / How To Seduce A Girl / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Seduce A Woman Effortlessly With These Techniques [2015 Complete Report] by NicxonXXX(m): 12:17am On Jul 19, 2015
When you are into a women, you most likely know the feeling that appears more and more along your getting to know each other and pushes you to bring things to the physical level.

„Should I touch her gently?“

„Should I invite her over to my place and cover my interest?“

„Should I just grab her and kiss her and see how she reacts?“

When it’s time to bring things to the physical stage with a women, most men are tempted, but hesitate. No matter if it’s about the first kiss or first sex.

If you want to seduce a woman, there so many ways to go about it, turn her on before you even touch her and you'll get her between the sheets in no time flat.

TIP OF THE ICEBERG

Use your body to flirt

Believe it or not, if you display both physical and verbal signs of flirting, you will end up having an easier time seducing women than men who are more reserved in the matter. This is because physical flirting is generally much more effective compared to verbal flirting since it can create a more intimate connection – something that women need to feel before they decide to jump into bed with you.

Naturally, women who have a lot of problems in their lives and who result to cheap sex because of it would be the exceptions to this rule, but who would want to seduce a woman like that anyway?

Build a good connection.

Ideally, if you want to seduce a woman, you will have to start to build a connection with her during your conversations. However, some men have trouble figuring out which subjects they can touch on and which ones they should steer clear of. Well, the easiest way to figure out which subjects are safe would simply be by asking her yourself. Besides, by doing this, you will not just show her that you are interested in what she likes, but it will also show her how considerate you are. Once you are aware of the subjects that you can focus on, you can then probe her with more questions to learn more about her and keep building rapport that way.

Get Complete Access To Full Report Here :- http://instantattraction.wix.com/fatal-attraction

Re: How To Seduce A Woman Effortlessly With These Techniques [2015 Complete Report] by odinese(m): 12:27am On Jul 19, 2015
shocked[url][/url] cool cool angry cheesy wink smiley[quote][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

(MUST Read)when I Stop Trusting Ladies / . / A Lesson For A Womanizer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.