Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (68875 Views)

Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by PapiNigga: 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Olalekan shows the world he's capable of handling the merchandise he's paying for as he carried his big, bold and beautiful fiancee in these lovely pre-wedding photos.

See more photos below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/man-carries-his-plus-size-fiancee.html?m=1

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by PapiNigga: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by smartty68(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
It takes courage to lift such a weight! The man use him knee take support the lifting! The man really needs to go for waist checkup!
That was really breathtaking I must say!!!

Congrats to them!

162 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by HumanistMike(m): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
I bet her feet didn't leave the ground!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by myfantasies(f): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
I know know y thin guys like big women

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
She is standing on a chair

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Cholls(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
my brother after the guy do 9 to 5 e go still come DO this heavy work......hmmm I smell early grave

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy
Bob Marley once said

"Craven a-go choke puppy
Craven a-go choke puppy now
Craven a-go choke puppy, wo!"
wink

One man meat is another man's poison

The end point that some guys are afraid of is the starting point of this man.

More petrol to his car

7 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nwodosis(m): 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
With faith (love) you can move mountains! The advice I've got for you is never allow her to be on top to avoid stories that touch the heart!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Victornezzar: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Come dis Op u be spirit
All ur threads are based on pre wedding pics undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Homeboiy: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
wow
My favourite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Consray(f): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
I only see him holding her tight to himself and not carrying her, i was actually expecting to see him carrying her bridal style.

10 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Vivos: 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Is it me or are men going after plus size ladies? All the pre wedding pics I've been seeing on nairaland recently are all d same. Is it that the trend now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by thickminaj(f): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
.. They look gud together... The love for Thick.. Curvy nd plus size ladies hv come to stay

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by brugge007(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
myfantasies:
I know know y thin guys like big women
u can never understand!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by brugge007(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Consray:
I only see him holding her tight to himself and not carrying her, i was actually expecting to see him carrying her bridal style.

so, you want his obituary pictures posted everywhere

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
thornapple how much do u think this lady weighs? cheesy
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Lilswaghanxum(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
You call that effortlessly? maybe effortlessly has another meaning

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Egweji grin grin
HML to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
shocked
hmmmm there is always a man for every woman
hope the man is strong to carry this load

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Badgers14: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Caustics: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
angry
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
shocked

This is symbolic.

Hope he will carry her excess baggage, accept her dirtiness, love her laziness and embrace her odour.

These are the few good things that go with fat girls.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by luminouz(m): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
He need to bulk up on some muscles mehn coz that is not effortlessly! More like grimacing,gritting teeth or grinning in pain!!!;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by admax(m): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by adonbilivit: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
IGA ebunwu Ife di n'ukwu a?
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by MadCow1: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2017

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2017

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Benekruku(m): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2017

No problem can be more bigger for the guy to conquer

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by MrPresident1: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin Yeeparipa! grin

This is Oke Sioni cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking / Guy’s I’m Getting Married / Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.