Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Interesting..... I Still Cook For My Husband - Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interesting..... I Still Cook For My Husband - Aisha Buhari (489 Views)

Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari / I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari / I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Interesting..... I Still Cook For My Husband - Aisha Buhari by ChuzzyBlog: 3:04am On Jul 19, 2015
The first lady of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari, has stated to the public that she still fix food for her husband despite the tonnes of domestic staff waiting handy at the Presidential villa for the first family of Nigeria.

She stated this on Saturday while hosting some children to an elaborate reception as part of activities marking this year’s Eid-el-Fitri.

The party was held at the Old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja. After Mrs Buhari had stayed with the kids for about 2 hours, she sought their permission to go and make dinner for her husband, who she said was alone at home. See here exact words after the cut...

“I’m going to leave you soon. I want to go back home to cook for my husband. Because my children are here playing with you, nobody is at home, only my husband. I want to go back home to be with him and also cook dinner for him,” she told the highly elated children.

Full story
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/07/interesting-i-still-cook-for-mys.html
Re: Interesting..... I Still Cook For My Husband - Aisha Buhari by tony1918(m): 3:10am On Jul 19, 2015
The virtue of a good woman don't stop when your husband has more hands and wealth to do somethings for him ...But for you to always set down some principle for yourself..nice 1 first lady with elegance
Re: Interesting..... I Still Cook For My Husband - Aisha Buhari by merry02(m): 3:21am On Jul 19, 2015
How does that change 1$ to #1?how does that reduce fuel price to #40#hogwash!
Re: Interesting..... I Still Cook For My Husband - Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Interesting..... I Still Cook For My Husband - Aisha Buhari by ChuzzyBlog: 3:53am On Jul 19, 2015
merry02:
How does that change 1$ to #1?how does that reduce fuel price to #40#hogwash!

Na wa o.... i know everyone is pissed with the economic standing of this country, but please, this is domestic and good to know she can still play that "wively" role
Re: Interesting..... I Still Cook For My Husband - Aisha Buhari by Rosemary216(f): 4:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Whoaaaaaaaaaa.... Dat z so sweet!!!! Hw many can stil do dis
Re: Interesting..... I Still Cook For My Husband - Aisha Buhari by caprini1: 4:09am On Jul 19, 2015
Its a wifes duty ,no big deal!
Re: Interesting..... I Still Cook For My Husband - Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 19, 2015
I read somewhere during campaign that Buhari's chief cook is an Igboman abi the chef dey cook for his cows?

Just like he borrowed 27mil to buy APC ticket and his wife donated millions for charity.

Atimes I wonder if this people assume that Nigerians are illiterates or senile people.

Anyway, they say show me your brain and I will know what you assume me to be. undecided

1 Like

Re: Interesting..... I Still Cook For My Husband - Aisha Buhari by Ishilove: 4:49am On Jul 19, 2015

(1)

Pdp's Loss,nigeria's Gain / Who Wore It Better??? (pics) / Buhari Will Not Probe Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha's Govt, Only Gej's - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.