Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Snakes In Dream!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snakes In Dream!!! (6612 Views)

Frequent Sex In Dream / How To Chase Away Spirit Husband?? Sex Man In Dream / All You Need To Know: Sex In Dream, Sleep Paralysis And Spirit Spouses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by HighIQ(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Frankicent:

have add a dream about dogs chasing me..... let me explain.

in the dream I was walking don't no were I was going just like a university I saw students going home some going for classes. Then all of a sudden a person I don't no get close to me. We start walking,talking and laffing... immediately we meet a weird person with a dogs.. my instinct told me to leave that place immediately... As I was about leaving, that weird man presence.. The guy walking with me start making those dogs uncomfortable.. Immediately I sense danger and ask the guy to leave does dogs he was still playing with then... so i turned back and was going to my own direction. immediately the weird man release those dogs.. instead of dem chasing the stranger person.. dey start chasing me. Mean while the stranger has ran far.. i don't no how he got that super fast.... And I was the only was running with dogs chasing me.. I kept running don't no where too go just running straight. Dem I saw another stranger running with me he was telling me how to escape from does evil dogs.. And I was panicking but, i had faith that i going to escape.... We kept running.. He showed me a gate telling me to jump over it.. And he ran and leave me still running. I was trying to act stubborn by disobeying his advice. I notice the more I disobey his advice the more does dogs get closer to me. Immediately I saw the gate and get closer to the gate but I notice I jumped over to the gate doesn't no how I jump thru the gate unharm.. The dogs stopped and was barking I could see them through the space in between the gate... I notice have escape mauling by dogs I was proud of myself and laugh @dem I turned and see my helper close to me laughing @them tooo
immediately I woke up.. TELL ME WHO THE DREAM MEAN.
whao, thank God they didn't get you. In my own interpretation, your dream may symbolise that there is someone close to you that you did not trust. As a result, you are afraid of that person harming you or disappointing you in future. It could be your girlfriend, you are having a fear or anxiety that she might soon abandon you or go away with another man. It could also mean that you lack trust in your friends,parent or any other person close to you. That dreams just came as a result of fear or anxiety or stress you were passing through. In other dreams, if you see a mad man chasing you, it is a sign of success or prosperity awaiting you, but if someone sees a policeman chasing him in the dream, it is a sign of witches and wizard
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
yemmit90:
Sorry for your predicament, it could be as a result of stress or depression. You can pray about it if you're a religion's freak. But the best way to make it stop is to remove the thought of having it from your sub-conscious mind. If this is not work, then you turn it to a laughing stuff(you take it as a mere dream that has nothing to do with your existence).

You will be fine!
You must really hate religion sha
Must someone be a "religious freak" before he/she prays about a bad dream?
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by yemmit90: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
oseod:

You must really hate religion sha
Must someone be a "religious freak" before he/she prays about a bad dream?

I'm a Christian who believes that 90% of our problems can be solved by ourselves. This is the reason he gave us the free will. Besides, 98% of what we dreamt about are what already been instilled consciously or unconsciously into our sub-conscious minds. The remaining 2% are the revelation from God in which one need not to worry too much about if he/she believe in him.
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by Frankicent(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yeah it..someone close to me...a friend.. a gal. ... thanks you good @ this.. Aa for the mad man.. ah it look like a bound age oo... Mad man kie
Re: Snakes In Dream!!! by snakesmylove: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2019
yilly:
Hello my fellow NL. Gudmrng n happy sunday.
I need u pls to help n interpret wat it means for someone to dream abt snakes. Last nyt, i dreamt dat snakes kept coming at me. And in my room too. I caught one n it even bit me. And more kept coming.

OK I am giving you two advices on different condition.

If the snake was trying to come in your room or bed and it never tried to harm you or bite you and you don't fear him much then this dream symbolizes of your sexual desires. It means that your sexual desires are going out of control.

Source - https://www.snakesindreams.com/dream-snakes-bed/

Otherwise if the snake was trying to harm you or you fear of the snake then it symbolize fear in your waking life.

Source - https://www.snakesindreams.com/snake-dream/
Pls mature advices.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only / Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service / Raped While Sleeping.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.