Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki (34644 Views)

Charges Against Sambo Dasuki Can’t Be Consolidated, Says Court / Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Burger01(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
9ja4live:
You didn't have to take it out on him my friend. He made his points , all you needed to do was to do make your counter points.
I am tried of seeing unintelligent responses to raised points
Shut up my friend. Face ur front please. Doltangry
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by francizy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
joseph1832:

If he was the best political prostitute on Earth, how come he never replies my mention?.

Oya na asku yasef dati kwesionu!

Maybe you've always gone to him with insults and curses in the past hence your name was erased from the book of life.. Call Obiagelli to come answer any of Barcanister's query/question or tackle any of Barcanister's post and see how Barca replies her like a VIP. Why? Because Oby hardly goes to him with insults and curses even tho she's an APC supporter (and APC supporters are synonymous to insults and curses)... grin grin grin
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by naijaking1: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
nduchucks:

It is very disappointing to note that folks who are presenting themselves as analysts are dumb enough to believe that all the evidence found against Dasuki was listed in a press release.

There was enough probable cause to enable a judge to issue a search warrant in the first place and mind you, none of the evidence presented to the judge, is currently available for public consumption.

Finally, the press release does not contain the evidence retrieved from seized computers.

The OP's analysis is only good for sensationalism and is at best mediocre conjecture. I do agree with OP that Dasuki should seek redress from the courts. He will have a chance to defend himself from several criminal charges.

I assure you that many people would prefer that his case does not go to court because Dasuki would be compelled to reveal the names of the so-called people who are 10 times more accountable for the charges against him, but are walking free in the streets. I don't think Asari, Oritsejafor, Ihejirika, and GEJ are sitting in peace at this point. Believe you me, Dasuki will not go down alone.

Those of you who believe that this case is about $40,000 and exotic cars are quite naïve.

Mallam, sanu d'aiki!
Long time. Always good to see you flying around! You're now an elder of this N/L, oh!
All this retribution, song and dance about 'crimes' resemble what Sanusi Lamido Sanusi did when he first arrived the CBN, while he himself was stashing away billion naira 'gifts' to his friends like El Rufai for the so-called community projects.
Buhari is hiding his inadequacies as a modern democratic leader by spending 99% of his time hunting down, demonizing, and publicly persecuting alleged corrupt officals from the man who handed over to him in a very civil manner.
Remember Buhari 1.0, circa 1984?
Alex Ekwueme-corrupt, $40,000 was found in his house, oh my God!
Ambrose Alli-corrupt, had to be killed in jail
Michael Ajasin-corrupt- in prison despite the man's age, etc, etc
Now Buhari 2.0, 2015 See the similarities
We never learn.

BTW, I fear for Dasuki's life. Let them not find him hanging himself, because of 'guilt', or have some 'armed robbers' do a Bola Ige on him. Let everything go to court where the dirty behind of the chicken will be exposed to fresh air!

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by joseph1832(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lol
I'm glad you know.
Like I told you before, "I know nothing".

MizMyColi:

Look at this one o
He is learning kiss-asser when compared to yougrin
So, I leave you to prove to me and show me where I've ever kissed anyone's ass here!. cooltongue
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Obynolee(f): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
senier007:

Do you know it's the NSA and DSS that has the sole right to issue license through the office of the president? EFCC has nothing to do with arms and armour vehicles, please don't comment out of ignorance or busy body, always ask first, through out there statement they did not mention anything like financial crime, or did they? Point one case were EFCC operatives arraign any individual in court over bullet proof cars or arms? This is purely national security not crime that's why it's termed treason or felony.

And having bullet proof cars amount to treason Mr know it all??,As a retired colonel and NSA he should not have arm??,what if they are licensed??,.They initially told us that they found $40,000,9 vehicles now 12.DSS are merely trying to frame up the man,face saving or Buhari trying to retaliate because Sambo Dasuki was the officer that led other soldiers to arrest Buhari when he was overthrow.What was former aviation minister's crime(stalla Odua)?.Where is it that having bullet proof cars was made a crime in our laws?.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by nduchucks: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
naijaking1:

Mallam, sanu d'aiki!
Long time. Always good to see you flying around! You're now an elder of this N/L, oh!

BTW, I fear for Dasuki's life. Let them not find him hanging himself, because of 'guilt', or have some 'armed robbers' do a Bola Ige on him. Let everything go to court where the dirty behind of the chicken will be exposed to fresh air!

nwoke m, how bodi na cheesy

I wholeheartedly agree with you that Dasuki should be charged to court so that he can clear his name ASAP. I too fear for his life, but I think this threat is from those who may be implicated if the case goes to court. Dasaki has enough to implicate several people from the last administration, including the most powerful of them, and desperation may force them to take adverse action. may Allah protect Dasuki's life. Amin.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by joseph1832(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rose2014:
I saw that article last night and it sounded like a CHILDISH witch hunt to me. Especially the part of ' what will he be doing with 7rifles?' I'm like if someone who was an NSA for a few years doesn't have a rifle, who will?

I don't know what they're looking for around Sambo but using the word 'incriminating' to describe the rifles and bulletproof car is definitely a wrong choice of word.

If only he saw all these coming and cried out early enough, this witch hunt would've bn obvious even to the blind.

Thanks op for doing this work cos I actually shook my head last night when I read the incriminating nonsense
Yes, by their fruits ye shall know them!. Those who possess little or no understanding of matters which best their common sense.

So according to the embolden, he was NSA so that normally makes him eligible to possess 7 rifles. So Ngozi Okonjo Iweala who was finance minister should also possess billion of dollars in her private residence? Also, Diezani Madueke who was petroleum minister should also possess barrels of crude oil in her private residence? And the minister of agriculture should possess many agricultural produce in his residence, so also the minister of aviation should also possess airplanes in his residence also?.

Marvelous! Bloody marvelous!!!. Midolian, please let's give this moniker a superb round of applause!!!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by midolian(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes, by their fruits ye shall know them!. Those who possess little or no understanding of matters which best their common sense.

So according to the embolden, he was NSA so that normally makes him eligible to possess 7 rifles. So Ngozi Okonjo Iweala who was finance minister should also possess billion of dollars in her private residence? Also, Diezani Madueke who was petroleum minister should also possess barrels of crude oil in her private residence? And the minister of agriculture should possess many agricultural produce in his residence, so also the minister of aviation should also possess airplanes in his residence also?.

Marvelous! Bloody marvelous!!!. Midolian, please let's give this moniker a superb round of applause!!!.
hahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Don't mind the f00ls. Let them keep deceiving themselves. Bloody enemies of the country!
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by SFSNIPER(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mr Man from analysis you lack knowledge on terrorism. It doesn't need to be a panzashrek before treason or whatever charges on him are committed, just a single round of a baretta or glock pistol from a 50metres range is enough to kill a target. About the cars, do u know how much a single one of those costs? Talk more of bullet proof specs.
And as for the guards, remember the other thread says he held sway and the service chiefs too are little before him
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by joseph1832(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
midolian:
hahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Don't mind the f00ls. Let them keep deceiving themselves. Bloody enemies of the country!
LMAO!. The piece really cracked me up. Barcanista threads always makes me laugh.

And I love your signature. I subscribe to it wholeheartedly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by kaboninc(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
joseph1832:

I was about responding to a mention when I saw this thing you wrote up there.

Bikonu, let's use our senses nau.

Come to think of this, Dasuki is in more danger than NOI. We can crucify NOI only in the media but Dasuki, that guy has so many enemies. He was the NSA, that's the number one security adviser to the president. If he was that mean, APC, even Buhari would not have been president today.

As for possessing rifles, you too can. In fact, very high ranking military officers have a cache of military grade weapons stashed somewhere, usually for "emergency" reasons. Besides, na wetin 7 rifles go do? Is holding a rifle (7 for that matter) a "treasonable" offence? All these armed bandits parading larger cache of high grade ammo, will you say they should be charged with treason? Let's open our eyes to this play play DSS dey do nau.

Leave NOI and Madueke abeg. The DSS won't even say exactly what they are looking for because if there is any credible evidence, even Buhari will be implicated. Dasuki is a very important asset (as the Americans will say).

You don't play dirty party politics with security issues. Ask the tribal leaders in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by midolian(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
joseph1832:
LMAO!. The piece really cracked me up. Barcanista threads always makes me laugh.

And I love your signature. I subscribe to it wholeheartedly.
thanks, my man.

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by joseph1832(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
kaboninc:

I was about responding to a mention when I saw this thing you wrote up there.

Bikonu, let's use our senses nau.

Come to think of this, Dasuki is in more danger than NOI. We can crucify NOI only in the media but Dasuki, that guy has so many enemies. He was the NSA, that's the number one security adviser to the president. If he was that mean, APC, even Buhari would not have been president today.

As for possessing rifles, you too can. In fact, very high ranking military officers have a cache of military grade weapons stashed somewhere, usually for "emergency" reasons. Besides, na wetin 7 rifles go do? Is holding a rifle (7 for that matter) a "treasonable" offence? All these armed bandits parading larger cache of high grade ammo, will you say they should be charged with treason? Let's open our eyes to this play play DSS dey do nau.

Leave NOI and Madueke abeg. The DSS won't even say exactly what they are looking for because if there is any credible evidence, even Buhari will be implicated. Dasuki is a very important asset (as the Americans will say).

You don't play dirty party politics with security issues. Ask the tribal leaders in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya.
Tell me, how can Dasuki be in more danger than NOI? The rifles Dasuki owned, no be money dem dey use buy am?. Abi na dash dem dash am? Abeg make you sef use sense na!.

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by abiambo(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
podosci:
A judge of a court of law signed the search warrant the DSS used to search his house, which redress is Dasuki going to seek?
A magistrate not a judge,
Even if it was a judge , did d judge order them to trample on dasuki's freedom of movement for 24hr+ , publish an article to assassinate Hus xter? If yes then that judge too should sued
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by kaboninc(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Tell me, how can Dasuki be in more danger than NOI? The rifles Dasuki owned, no be money dem dey use buy am?. Abi na dash dem dash am? Abeg make you sef use sense na!.

Dasuki comes for a wealthy home and buying or acquiring a rifle is just too insignificant.

That guy is a high ranking military officer. You can't use a charge as possession of a rifle to nail someone on a treason offences nau.

How will one use a rifle to commit a treasonable offence? Do you even know what treason is?
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by InvertedHammer: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
/
One thing I know for sure is to stay away when people up there are fighting because they know themselves.

Billions of dollars disappeared under GEJ. And as US system usually do, they follow the money. Money does not exist in vacuum. A transfer, cash or electronically, has traces that can lead to the benefactors.

If there is anything I have learned from watching ICPC, EFCC, DSS, NDLEA, etc. in recent years, it is that Law Enforcement officers in Nigeria have no slightest idea on how to handle criminal cases. The degrees most of them parade are just titles. They cannot put a criminal case together if given all the evidence available. LEA in advanced societies do present a catalogue of evidence against a suspect that the only option usually left for the suspect is to squeal. But Nigeria still resorts to the crude method without iota of intelligence.

What they did to Dasuki is wrong. Dasuki cannot be associated with the term "innocent". But there are right ways of doing things.

By the way, Dasuki has no business keeping assault rifles in his house. The military headquarters would provide security for him if needed but his private resident is not an armoury. Let's get that fact out of the way.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by joseph1832(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
kaboninc:

Dasuki comes for a wealthy home and buying or acquiring a rifle is just too insignificant.

That guy is a high ranking military officer. You can't use a charge as possession of a rifle to nail someone on a treason offences nau.

How will one use a rifle to commit a treasonable offence? Do you even know what treason is?
Dangote is from a wealthy home and is also a wealthy man, does he possess 7 high calibre rifles?.

A colonel is not really a high ranking military officer. Of course he belongs to the officer corps but that's totally different. And the article didn't say he possessed one rifle, but 7 high calibre rifle, bro if you're vast or possess some semblance of military tactics/weaponry, you'll know that possessing such weaponry can be tantamount to having ulterior motives.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
naijaking1:

Mallam, sanu d'aiki!
All this retribution, song and dance about 'crimes' resemble what Sanusi Lamido Sanusi did when he first arrived the CBN, while he himself was stashing away billion naira 'gifts' to his friends like El Rufai for the so-called community projects.
Buhari is hiding his inadequacies as a modern democratic leader by spending 99% of his time hunting down, demonizing, and publicly persecuting alleged corrupt officals from the man who handed over to him in a very civil manner.
Remember Buhari 1.0, circa 1984?
Alex Ekwueme-corrupt, $40,000 was found in his house, oh my God!
Ambrose Alli-corrupt, had to be killed in jail
Michael Ajasin-corrupt- in prison despite the man's age, etc, etc
Now Buhari 2.0, 2015 See the similarities
We never learn.

My friend, you have said much without saying anything relevant.

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Obynolee:

And having bullet proof cars amount to treason Mr know it all??,As a retired colonel and NSA he should not have arm??,what if they are licensed??,.They initially told us that they found $40,000,9 vehicles now 12.DSS are merely trying to frame up the man,face saving or Buhari trying to retaliate because Sambo Dasuki was the officer that led other soldiers to arrest Buhari when he was overthrow.What was former aviation minister's crime(stalla Odua)?.Where is it that having bullet proof cars was made a crime in our laws?.
I'm sure you don't know the process of bringing in a bullet proof car into Nigeria.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by bros856: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
I don't understand this country Nigeria sometime. People are sounding like fools. Please allow DSS to do their job and think of your life if you have any. Everything now in Nigeria is APC and PDP or witch hunting. So our security agencies must not arrest any well known person again no matter what he does? its APC. if a common man is arrested unlawfully nobody care. For God sake you people should let DASUKI prove himself not guilty as charged there is a law court in Nigeria, his lawyers should get to work. That is why Nigerians are lazy roaming about stealing from those who steal from GOVT in the name of PA to this PA to that because there is oil money. Every young man is lazy. Face your life and leave DASUKI alone. DSS will not leave him no matter what you write bros, get it into your brain, that era has pass now our security men are at work, they will definately pick you up if you commit.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by olaide721(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Well I don't expect anything less from a short sighted person like BARCANISTA by the time everything turns out to light we won't see him here again till another thing happens
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by rottennaija(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

cool
I for one have chosen to stop commenting on the matter and gather Intel from the sidelines.

1. Some are saying it is witch-hunting because he served under GEJ

2. Some are saying he is a corrupt man who has misappropriated trillions.

3. Some are saying it is witch hunting because he was the one who pointed the gun to buhari's head during the 1985 coup.

4. Some are saying, it is just mere shenanigans and a ploy to cover up so that when buhari deploys draconian force on the southerners, it will be said he started with his brother first.

5. Some are just lost and do not know what to believe at this point.

Look at the tweet shots I posted.
@7DLife raised an alarm to @Reuters on April 17, 2015 to conduct an investigation into a documentary which Sambo discovered which was implicative of Jega and some APC chieftains, remember GEJ was still in govt then. Now go back to Dasuki's statement and read where he talked about how he could have said or done things that would have implicated the opposition, but chose to keep mute.

Well, my thoughts are inconclusive.
So I'll keep watching...

Do you seriously believe that he would have had an evidence that incriminating about a government that he is very sure will replace the one he was serving the and benefiting from and will also sack him when the government comes into power and he will hesitate to use it? I like your position, keep watching from the sidelines and acquire more information. But don't trust those people and don't defend them. They are the reasons why Nigeria cannot progress
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by 9ja4live: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oh now it's me? My dear friend don't loose your sanity over information you don't have or you mustn't a point when your can't conjour one sense. You may be offending the gods.
Burger01:

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by 9ja4live: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oh now it's me? My dear friend don't loose your sanity over information you don't have or you mustn't a point when your can't conjour one sense. You may be offending the gods.
grin

Burger01:

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by DaBullIT(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
So in your mind you are always right? And from your response you are one of those who haven't seen or handled a gun but you talk about it experts

Anyways, Any rifle apart from an airgun/Dane gun (Shakabula) is an assault rifle, and depending on the gun's make, calibre may be different

FYI any rifle including shotgun issued or stolen from the Military is an assault rifle, military shoot people not go hunting , stop defending what you don't know

barcanista:
When

people talk they talk as if others are dumb. What or who determines "High Calibre" rifle? Don't you know that that is subjective?
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060622153013AAoZjH6

Why can't the DSS name the rifle? Did they say all the rifles are his personals? Or did they say they are illegal? Beside how can person with 7 rifles overthrow a government? Even vigilantes in a ward will need more than a dozen rifle. Abeg go sit down for somehwerr
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by ruby247: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
Goodmorning all, I woke up this morning to read an article where the DSS attempted to justify their siege on the residence of Sambo Dasuki and tagged it "criminating evidence" https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-found-incriminating-evidence-dasukis-residence-says-sss
The DSS even went on to say that before embarking on the exercise, they had “credible intelligence linking Dasuki with alleged plans to commit treasonable felony against the Nigerian State.”

Let us take a look at their "incriminating evidence"

1. Sambo Dasuki Had Army Guards
Now does this make sense? As NSA, Sambo Dasuki was assigned military guards by the Defence Headquarters and not by himself. It is the duty of the Defence Headquarter to order for the withdrawal of the guard IF they insist that Sambo Dasuki is not entitled to maintain such guards as exNSA. In fact, this doesn't stand as "incriminating evidence".

2. Seven "High Calibre" Rifles Recovered

Dasuki Sambo was NSA for the periods 2012 and July 2015. His position as NSA makes him "enemy" to some people. Having Seven rifles with him for his personal protection is not out of place. Is it not silly to reason that a man who plans to topple the State will only have just Seven (7) rifles? It was even clear that the DSS have no idea whether the rifles were licensed to him or given to him by the appropriate authorities. How does this appear incriminating?

3. 12 Cars Recovered

The DSS found 12 cars of which 5 are bullet proof. So how does this translate to planned treason? Sambo was the NSA for more than three years, he was retired on Tuesday with "immediate effect". Do they expect him (Sambo) to return everything on Wednesday when his retirement was impromptu? This is a common sense question. The proper thing for the DSS to do is to write him to return all State properties at his disposal. This is because he will need time(at least 4-7 days) to audit properties with him, know which is personal and which belongs to the State and then submit handover note along with the properties. Why will the case of Sambo Dasuki be different? He was fired on Tuesday, the DSS got Search warrant on Wednesday, and accused/searched him on Thursday. Beside, that he even admitted that the Cars were properties of the State shows that he wasn't bent on personalising State properties and he never used State's resources to buy properties for himself.

Please also note the phrase "possible sinister enterprise" in the emboldened statement. Isn't that a pointer that the DSS never had any "crdible intelligence" in the first instance-contrary to their earlier claim?

The DSS and the Buhari government should tell Nigerians the truth and stop the deliberate deceit. I urge Sambo Dasuki to seek redress in the court of law.

May God Bless Us All
shame to pmb....shame to apc...no gov officers in nigeria that doesnt have upto 10cars
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by fx45(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
You're crazy to want to talk about my marriage. how is that a topic of discussion here?

Ewu!
You sound like you're scared. Did you have a failed marriage?
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Beremx(f): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
fx45:
You sound like you're scared. Did you have a failed marriage?
why don't you ask the ediot who I replied if I had a failed marriage since he knows about my life?

grin
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by fx45(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
why don't you ask the ediot who I replied if I had a failed marriage since he knows about my life?

grin

That's not an answer to my question Ma'am. Is that your final answer

Why would he want to talk about your marriage if something didn't go amiss? Seems like both of you know each other from somewhere. There's something fishy somewhere. Please open up my dear friend.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by kaboninc(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Dangote is from a wealthy home and is also a wealthy man, does he possess 7 high calibre rifles?.

A colonel is not really a high ranking military officer. Of course he belongs to the officer corps but that's totally different. And the article didn't say he possessed one rifle, but 7 high calibre rifle, bro if you're vast or possess some semblance of military tactics/weaponry, you'll know that possessing such weaponry can be tantamount to having ulterior motives.

You do not even know what Dangote owns. You don't not even know how he is guarded. You don't even know anything about his security. Dangote is much more protected than Dasuki. From his house, to his car, to his office and even the toilet in his private office, that guy is well guarded. Abeg don't compare.

Let's stop arguing like bear palour customers nau. If I arrest you with "7" rifles, will you say that's treason?

What kind of ulterior motive can such possession mean? Gun running? You mean Buhari will be shaking, with the Israeli trained close body guards around him, he'll be shaking because Dasuki has 7 rifles? Oga, abeg this is politics. You really have no idea how dirty this game is.

Come to think of it, Dasuki was the former NSA, if he had some kind of thought or desire to commit treason, do you think it wil start from his private residence? That guy sat on loads of information, lots of security details that protected you and I. They want to neutralise him using politics. Have you heard the American Government dealing with their NSA or CIA Director or FBI Director or an Assistant Director?

Let's concentrate on the REAL reason behind his search and leave trivial issues as 7 rifles and bullet proof cars.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Curlieweed: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
StOla:

All the while the poor have been prosecuted for crimes they have committed, yet you weren't philosophical then.

Now the stage is set for the corrupt but influential to be prosecuted, and you suddenly believe it is against their human rights?

All would bow to the law courts, whether they be trade unionist, Jew, Protestant, or Catholic.

So injustice against the "rich" and "powerful" doesn't qualify as injustice. Maybe you should read the quote again.

We shall be patient and wait until your law courts convict anyone.

This is a very familiar story. We have seen these clowns before and the misguided ones before you that cheered them on. We know how it ends usually with the cheerleaders in the belly of the beast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery / IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / Fuel Price Hike: NLC Is Dead, Can’t Do Anything About It – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.