Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki (34645 Views)

Charges Against Sambo Dasuki Can’t Be Consolidated, Says Court / Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2015
komek:
Dasuki led the palace coup that kept the SnailBuhari under house arrest. Infact he was the one who pointed the pistol to his head. Before IBB took over power. Now he has come for revenge and not the silly excuses they are giving.

We are watching
If he wants to settle personal beef he should stop using resources of the State. He should go to court! Afterall, he himself came to power in 1984 through a coup. Or was he elected?

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2015
Mexense:
In my opinion Sambo dasuki was either naïve, ignorant or all of the above and more.

He was one of three army officers who arrested buhari when IBB took over. It is only natural that Buhari would hit back given the chance.

In anycase, he'll be fine. I don't see Buhari doing anymore than he is currently doing.
Exactly! He wasn't proactive neither did he anticipate for this. But he isn't a small fry, there is little or nothing that Buhari can do to him.

3 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by poiZon: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2015
kITATITA:
The Op should stop deceiving his uninformed followers. He proffered no analysis. It amounts to abuse of office for Dasuki to use his office and corruptly obtain military guards he is not ordinary entitled to guarding his PRIVATE RESIDENCE. In Security nobody retains military grade weapons for personal protection. Such weapons can't even be licensed. As for the cars, let him explain what he's doing with them. Are they properties of the State. After the Senate valedictory session we saw how David Mark and Ike Ekweremadu left without their official trains. Obasanjo dismissed the Inspector General of Police; got him handcuffed, prosecuted and sentenced. Ministers were arrested for bribing Legislators. Governors were impeached and arrested. Your GEJ came and allowed everyone to steal as much as they had access to. And you say leave am, he's our own.

So what happened to ffk? Tot he was obj minister too, n emm the uba's family also. Holdng a siting govr to ransom n ur obj looked d other way. Was he so selective in probing thieves? Did u hear hw bakassi went, the richest peninsula with billions of barrels of oil n gas deposits? Obj connived wif mumu donald duke n sold it out with that opono eye sen florence ita giwa to cameroun. Can a general lose his coast or territory without fighting or shooting a single shot? It happened in nigeria during the time of ur obasanjo. A coward leader. We saw hw his son was shot in d buttocks in adamawa while trying to run from his assigned duties.
The whole of that family is filled with COWARDS.
A PITY.

2 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Lusola15: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2015
God bless u Barcanista. U may not be alway right but u give the other side a voice.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Jesusloveyou: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2015
Curlieweed:
I

You have probably heard about the famous quote from Pastor Martin Niemoller ;

I hope you shall still be full of praise for your Beast of a president when he comes for you and yours

Your Sai Baba is still an Animal. From 1985 to date, he has forgotten nothing and learnt nothing. He's busy wasting state resources, fighting his personal peeves while BH are murdering hundreds on a weekly basis. We are facing the worst economic crises in decades without even an economic team to stem the tide of economic apocalypse.

I expected this guy to be a failure but didn't expect him to unravel so quickly, deploying the same failed methods that got him booted out of office in 1985. Even a monumental mumu like your animal in president's skin should be able to learn from his past mistakes.
he has started working by going after boko haram sponsors, very soon we will not hear of boko haram again,their end has come, in PMB voice: i know want i am doing,

2 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by poiZon: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
and where has his intelligence landed him? grin

Mr protection seeker,if you want protection from Sambo Dasuki,i can help you out quickly. The younger sister of Sambo Dasuki is my former classmate in secondary school. I can help you get the protection you need fast! contact me ASAP!!

grin grin

Ur connections cant even fetch u a good house husband, I pity this kind lame connections o.

4 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by 4Play(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2015
There is something galling, perhaps even comical about all this. The security organ of a state finds "incriminating" evidence against an individual, but has filed no charges against that individual. All we are left with are insinuations, some of them extremely wild, but nothing concrete has come out of those insinuations. It's a bit like those online spats you read about between celebrities, John Fashanu versus his ex-wife for instance, only this time it is the country's security service doing the finger-pointing.

8 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by patrickmuf(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2015
StOla:
Defender!

You are not known to advocate for anything noble.

I won't even waste my words trying to have a debate on your analysis. I was already expecting your post.

You have become so predictable, I should begin to wager bets here on this forum.

I think it's time to call your minions for their supporting comments.

Sai Baba!

Please fire on with your responsible governance. Many have never known what it feels like to have a patriot as president.

Infact they are scared a Nigeria that works is a Nigeria that would not be favourable to them and their pay masters.
Gbam!
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by StOla: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2015
Curlieweed:
I

You have probably heard about the famous quote from Pastor Martin Niemoller ;

I hope you shall still be full of praise for your Beast of a president when he comes for you and yours

Your Sai Baba is still an Animal. From 1985 to date, he has forgotten nothing and learnt nothing. He's busy wasting state resources, fighting his personal peeves while BH are murdering hundreds on a weekly basis. We are facing the worst economic crises in decades without even an economic team to stem the tide of economic apocalypse.

I expected this guy to be a failure but didn't expect him to unravel so quickly, deploying the same failed methods that got him booted out of office in 1985. Even a monumental mumu like your animal in president's skin should be able to learn from his past mistakes.

All the while the poor have been prosecuted for crimes they have committed, yet you weren't philosophical then.

Now the stage is set for the corrupt but influential to be prosecuted, and you suddenly believe it is against their human rights?

All would bow to the law courts, whether they be trade unionist, Jew, Protestant, or Catholic.

2 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by koboko69: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2015
SEUN CAN U CALL LALASTICLALA AND YOUR OTHER MODS TO ORDER. LET THEM STOP THIS NONSENSE OF MOVING THIS BOYS THRASH TO FP. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2015
Lusola15:
God bless u Barcanista. U may not be alway right but u give the other side a voice.
Bless you too
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2015
Op,I really don't know why u make front page all the time,well I guess it all u can do, reduced to ranting on nairaland..you cannot stop the change that is happening,like Darwin said it is not the strongest of the specie that survives but the specie that adapts to changes in its environment that survives...adapt or become extinct,nigeria cannot progress if we continue like this, the old order of things destroyed us,don't we deserve better.I belive in this govt and am 1000 percent behind it,you instead,continue ranting on nairaland and visitijg the tombs of the past,like a ghost wandering and haunting us who are alive...bye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by haywire1: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
[s]Goodmorning all, I woke up this morning to read an article where the DSS attempted to justify their siege on the residence of Sambo Dasuki and tagged it "criminating evidence" https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-found-incriminating-evidence-dasukis-residence-says-sss
The DSS even went on to say that before embarking on the exercise, they had “credible intelligence linking Dasuki with alleged plans to commit treasonable felony against the Nigerian State.”

Let us take a look at their "incriminating evidence"

1. Sambo Dasuki Had Army Guards
Now does this make sense? As NSA, Sambo Dasuki was assigned military guards by the Defence Headquarters and not by himself. It is the duty of the Defence Headquarter to order for the withdrawal of the guard IF they insist that Sambo Dasuki is not entitled to maintain such guards as exNSA. In fact, this doesn't stand as "incriminating evidence".

2. Seven "High Calibre" Rifles Recovered

Dasuki Sambo was NSA for the periods 2012 and July 2015. His position as NSA makes him "enemy" to some people. Having Seven rifles with him for his personal protection is not out of place. Is it not silly to reason that a man who plans to topple the State will only have just Seven (7) rifles? It was even clear that the DSS have no idea whether the rifles were licensed to him or given to him by the appropriate authorities. How does this appear incriminating?

3. 12 Cars Recovered

The DSS found 12 cars of which 5 are bullet proof. So how does this translate to planned treason? Sambo was the NSA for more than three years, he was retired on Tuesday with "immediate effect". Do they expect him (Sambo) to return everything on Wednesday when his retirement was impromptu? This is a common sense question. The proper thing for the DSS to do is to write him to return all State properties at his disposal. This is because he will need time(at least 4-7 days) to audit properties with him, know which is personal and which belongs to the State and then submit handover note along with the properties. Why will the case of Sambo Dasuki be different? He was fired on Tuesday, the DSS got Search warrant on Wednesday, and accused/searched him on Thursday. Beside, that he even admitted that the Cars were properties of the State shows that he wasn't bent on personalising State properties and he never used State's resources to buy properties for himself.

Please also note the phrase "possible sinister enterprise" in the emboldened statement. Isn't that a pointer that the DSS never had any "crdible intelligence" in the first instance-contrary to their earlier claim?

The DSS and the Buhari government should tell Nigerians the truth and stop the deliberate deceit. I urge Sambo Dasuki to seek redress in the court of law.

May God Bless Us All[/s]

Anything that comes from this dude is absolutely rubbish. Guy go find better job

Barcanista, wen will u visit borno? So they go shut u up permanently angry angry

#

4 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Sobeautiful: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
Goodmorning all, I woke up this morning to read an article where the DSS attempted to justify their siege on the residence of Sambo Dasuki and tagged it "criminating evidence" https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-found-incriminating-evidence-dasukis-residence-says-sss
The DSS even went on to say that before embarking on the exercise, they had “credible intelligence linking Dasuki with alleged plans to commit treasonable felony against the Nigerian State.”

Let us take a look at their "incriminating evidence"

1. Sambo Dasuki Had Army Guards
Now does this make sense? As NSA, Sambo Dasuki was assigned military guards by the Defence Headquarters and not by himself. It is the duty of the Defence Headquarter to order for the withdrawal of the guard IF they insist that Sambo Dasuki is not entitled to maintain such guards as exNSA. In fact, this doesn't stand as "incriminating evidence".

2. Seven "High Calibre" Rifles Recovered

Dasuki Sambo was NSA for the periods 2012 and July 2015. His position as NSA makes him "enemy" to some people. Having Seven rifles with him for his personal protection is not out of place. Is it not silly to reason that a man who plans to topple the State will only have just Seven (7) rifles? It was even clear that the DSS have no idea whether the rifles were licensed to him or given to him by the appropriate authorities. How does this appear incriminating?

3. 12 Cars Recovered

The DSS found 12 cars of which 5 are bullet proof. So how does this translate to planned treason? Sambo was the NSA for more than three years, he was retired on Tuesday with "immediate effect". Do they expect him (Sambo) to return everything on Wednesday when his retirement was impromptu? This is a common sense question. The proper thing for the DSS to do is to write him to return all State properties at his disposal. This is because he will need time(at least 4-7 days) to audit properties with him, know which is personal and which belongs to the State and then submit handover note along with the properties. Why will the case of Sambo Dasuki be different? He was fired on Tuesday, the DSS got Search warrant on Wednesday, and accused/searched him on Thursday. Beside, that he even admitted that the Cars were properties of the State shows that he wasn't bent on personalising State properties and he never used State's resources to buy properties for himself.

Please also note the phrase "possible sinister enterprise" in the emboldened statement. Isn't that a pointer that the DSS never had any "crdible intelligence" in the first instance-contrary to their earlier claim?

The DSS and the Buhari government should tell Nigerians the truth and stop the deliberate deceit. I urge Sambo Dasuki to seek redress in the court of law.

May God Bless Us All
I can only say this is 'Sobeautiful' just like my name.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by senier007(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2015
This what I like about this writer, Fallacy! He like to deceive those that can't access the real news, and like quoting out of context, well for the purpose of your write up, I will like to make some clarifications but I will advise any liberal mind to read the whole story here ( http://www.punchng.com/news/our-dasuki-story-dss/) then you can make your own assessment not based on prejudice or 'I must attack them syndrome'.
It's out of place for a former soldier to have soldier guarding him except he retired above a general or a former head of state, if all officer are to be assigned soldier guarding them I believe we will end up with more watch men soldiers than soldier that will guard this nation from any external aggression and hence the reason in pointing out this illegal arrangements cuz some people were busy labeling the man as due process man and has integrity, the question here is why did he accept such illegal arrangement knowing fully it's illegal? It's in public knowledge that the man has over shadow even defense minister to a point the man complain bitterly to a point that he wants to resign, if a man will influence a department that is not under his jurisdiction what would stop him from assigning this illegal arrangements to himself?
The Second point, which to me points out the writers naivety and lack of security knowledge when it comes to firearm here in Nigeria, barcanista this is the most absurd and illogical argument ever put forward by a Writter, how can an ex service both NSA and military keep 7 high calibre riffle in his house? Do you even know the difference between riffle and a gun? Or even normal riffle and assault riffle? Do you know the meaning of high calibre riffle? Did you know that some low calibre or mid calibre riffle can kill 3km away? A common AK 47 have a killing range of 600meters away? A pistol have a killing range of just 50meters, How can you defend yourself with a high calibre riffle? When such arms can kill at a very long range? Why not use pistol or pump action? After all he has soldiers guarding him why did he need all this riffles for? To me he looks like the one that will make the first move than the one that will defend himself! Even Buhari as a former head of state doesn't have a riffle in his house talk much of a common ex NSA, if all a the ex service chiefs that fough with BH will use that as an excuse to acquire all this riffles, imagine how many high calibre of arms we will have in circulation and hence our national security will surely be compromised,
The 3rd point, I believe any patriotic citizen suppose to condemn this kind of attrocity commited against the state, according to DSS
" Twelve exotic vehicles were retrieved from Dasuki’s residence having failed to produce evidence of ownership. For instance, what could he be doing with five bullet proof cars as a retired NSA? These cars, which from all available evidence, were purchased with tax payers’ money were being kept for possible sinister enterprise.”
It further said the lethal arms and vehicles recovered were not reflected in Dasuki’s handover notes.

“What could a former NSA be doing with destructive weapons and bullet proof cars which put together could disrupt the peace of any city in Nigeria for a while?
What more do you want? I will say it again, barcanista lack simple and common security knowledge, there is a procedure and limit in procuring armour vehicles in order not to jeopardize our national security, it's obvious the man didn't buy before, why now? Why 5? Does previous ex NSA have armour vehicles? And the op thinks it's ok. Smh
Nobody is above the law, and there will be no kangaroo trial for any offender, a fair trial and possible convictions plus sentencing will follow due process and the constitution of the land, stop wailing and try to be logical and optimistic that this nation shall be great again.

6 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2015
poiZon:

So what happened to ffk? Tot he was obj minister too, n emm the uba's family also. Holdng a siting govr to ransom n ur obj looked d other way. Was he so selective in probing thieves? Did u hear hw bakassi went, the richest peninsula with billions of barrels of oil n gas deposits? Obj connived wif mumu donald duke n sold it out with that opono eye sen florence ita giwa to cameroun. Can a general lose his coast or territory without fighting or shooting a single shot? It happened in nigeria during the time of ur obasanjo. A coward leader. We saw hw his son was shot in d buttocks in adamawa while trying to run from his assigned duties.
The whole of that family is filled with COWARDS.
A PITY.
One thing I agree is that OBJ was vindictive and selective but his government had traction. We lost it all because the sharks exploited GEJ humility. I'd like to see Buhari as an improvement.

2 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by haywire1: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2015
ehie:
Op,I really don't know why u make front page all the time,we'll I guess it all u can do, reduced to ranting on nairaland..you cannot stop the change that is happening,like Darwin said it is not the strongest of the specie that survives but the specie that adapts to changes in its environment that survives...adapt or become extinct,nigeria cannot progress if we continue like this, the old order of things destroyed us,don't we deserve better.I belive in this govt and am 1000 percent behind it,you instead,continue ranting on nairaland and vision the tombs of the past,like a ghost wondering and haunting us who are alive...bye

Walahi u said my mind. God bless u, may u chop d fruit of ur labour, may ur born and unborn children not disgrace u like d way barcanista keeps disgracing himself on NL.

#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by oloyede252(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2015
iykedare:

You are known to be daft
and you're wise eeh.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by blackpriest0911: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2015
Barcanista the devils advocate in naira land...a SaTANoid
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Georgekyrian(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2015
Buhari no send this ur preaching bro

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by MizMyColi(f): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2015
anonimi:

The angle on Jega and Kano election results may be true given the sudden and bizarre death circumstance of the state electoral commissioner just after the elections

That's the main reason I've chosen not to speak anymore on this issue.

I equally concluded the twitter guy was cooking up stories till I saw that he mentioned @Reuters far back as April to investigate said allegation, even when GEJ was still in government.

This is apparently something bigger than all of us. The best bet is to stay on the sidelines and watch events unfold.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by midolian(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2015
Yhunoos:
It was what I was tryna say on the other thread by midolian.. The DSS shouldn't be behaving like the DSS during jonathan regime which was for pure political witch hunting..

I believe dasuki might be guilty of misappropriation of security funds and should be investigated thoroughly, but not the way the DSS are going about with it.. I would have prefer they remain silent and wait till they have indisputable evidence against him before releasing a press statement, that way people won't see it as a vendetta.
bro, that "seige" of a thing could just be a false alarm. If the DSS could order for a seige, they could have ordered for his arrest too. But NO! He wasn't arrested. His houses were just searched. They had their search warrant and they did their job peacefully. If it wasn't for Dasuki that proved stubborn @ first(even after he was shown the search warrant), the search wouldn't hav taken that long. I still believe the DSS did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2015
Sobeautiful:
I can only say this is 'Sobeautiful' just like my name.
kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by MyMouth(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
CC: Lalasticlala Ishilove and Obinoscopy

Mizmycoli Whynotthetruth Temitemi1 Kaboninc Komek NDPVF Rose2014
Always calling your fellow scumbags to come to ur aid! Birds of the same foolish minds flock together!

2 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by IAMTHEHERO: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=36033493]We are back to the era of impunity[/quote
No,we are back to the era of dictatorship.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by philips70(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2015
SMH....at barcanista. You had better apply for Metuh to be sacked so you take over his role. You both are sounding the same at the moment. It's obvious you do not wish well for this country only because your predictions and permutations failed on March 28th. But you will be disappointed this government will succeed and show you how a government is supposed to be ran.

But nobody have the right to stop you or anyone from wailing. It is covered in the constitution, so wail on.

That you or your cohorts do not find anything wrong in a former public servant who just only attained the rank of a colonel to have assorted bullet proof vehicles in his possession but clapped for Wike for announcing to the whole world he impounded a bullet proof vehicle from Mrs Seminetari is very well commendable.

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Sobeautiful: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2015
After this analysis, l can see a lot of people are actually crying in anger. No be my fault jare. Make u na cry well well. Suits you guys. Always crying when a bitter truth is told, like the one una oga told yesterday about the refineries. Cry cry babies!

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Benzzle: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2015
ETERRORS:
He always advocate for the truth which is the problem for you
you're just a hoe

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by shurlermoz(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2015
Beer parlour analyst everywhere.
Thank God the man is not an Easterner, else the story will have been much different.

Meanwhile, let's leave the government to do what a government does. Dasuki is not a small fish, he doesn't need voltrons, no be today na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prince Charles Said “Naija No Dey Carry Last" (video) / America Honours Imam Abubakar Abdullahi Who Saved Over 200 Christians In Plateau / Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.