Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) (227372 Views)

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos / Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Femolacaster(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Most of these people are fraudsters!

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by ETERRORS(f): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
justirich:
11 – FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA
The richest woman in Nigeria owns a Bombardier
Express business jet (Bombardier Global Express XRS
(VP-CEO).
No picture
from an Hairdresser to the richest woman in Africa. I weep for ND oil. This is the real Made in Nigeria

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by jieta: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
cheesy
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by momentum85(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Na wa oo! There is money in ds country oo!

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
13 – MOHAMMED INDIMI A billionaire businessman, he is also an owner of a private jet (Gulfstream GIV (N52MK). Indimi is the founder and chairman of Oriental Energy Resources, a privately-held Nigerian oil exploration and production company. Mohammed Indimi inside his private jet with daughter.

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
The following are Nigerians that have owned their own private jets in the past, some as far back as the 1970s.
14 – MKO ABIOLA

6 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
15 – THE DANTATAS Aliko Dangote (L) with Alhaji Sanusi Dantata outside his private jet named Dansa Cola.

1 Share

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
16 – BAUCHI STATE GOVERNMENT The Bauchi State Government also has a private jet (Embraer EMB145LR (5N-BJM)).

17 – TARABA STATE GOVERNMENT Taraba State Government owns an Embraer EMB145EU (5N-BOZ).

18 – PRINCE ARTHUR EZE Prince Arthur Eze, billionaire businessman owns a Gulfstream GIV (5N-PZE).

19 – SAM IWUAJOKU He is the head of Quits Aviation Services, Lagos. He owns a Hawker 800A (5N-QTS).
No pictures
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
20 – ALEX IZINYON II He is the Managing Associate at Izinyon & Co, President/General Counsel at Izy Air Ltd. He owns two: Hawker 800XP (5N-IZY) – A. Izinyon / Izy Air Cessna 550 Citation Bravo (5N-IZZ) – Izy Air
No picture
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
21 – HARRY AKANDE He owns an Airbus A318 Elite (VP-CKH). Check out the picture HERE.

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by teepsee(f): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Politicians are the most numbers of people with jets like.

Followed by business men

Then comes the clergymen.

The only otentic people that are to own one is the business men. Then the clergymen if they most hold any.

And one chicken is up there saying the pop name must be there. Ode.

#
Werehh loba dy
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
22 – SIR JOHNSON IA ARUMEMI-IKHIDE He is the owner of Arik Air. He owns a Global Express XRS (VQ-BJA; ‘Gregory’). In 2002, he had bought two Hawker jets for private use, he founded Arik Air the same year.

23 – JIMOH IBRAHIM Ibrahim owns a Bombardier Challenger 605 (N605GF).

24 – IGHO CHARLES SANOMI II A businessman and engineer, he owns a Bombardier Challenger 605 (VP-CSI).

No pictures
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by mankan2k7(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
If my name no dey there make dem retrieve it and send an apology letter to me asap

3 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
25 – THEOPHILUS DANJUMA Hawker 900XP (M-SAPT) – T.Y. Danjuma / SAPETRO Aviation Bombardier Challenger 605 (M-SAPL) – T.Y. Danjuma

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
26 – ONAJITE OKOLOKO Onajite is the Group Chief Executive Officer and Group Managing Director of Notore Chemical Industries Limited, the only producer of Urea Fertiliser in Sub-Saharan Africa, including South Africa. He owns a Hawker 900xp (ZS-SGV).

27 – DR. ERNEST NNAEMEKA AZUDIALU-OBIEJESI A graduate of University of Benin, he is the founder and Group Managing Director of Nestoil PLC, Nigeria’s foremost indigenous oil and gas company. He owns a Gulfstream GIV (N990EA).

No pictures
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by baralatie(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
You forgot my NamName,GMD Marilyn ores corporation.
I have bombardier customized jet
No picture!

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
28- DANGOTE GROUP Learjet 45 (N104DN) (acquired by Dangote Group)

Source: http://naijarchives.com/list-of-private-jet-owners-in-nigeria/

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by rabex(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
nawa ohh...men of God indeed.I am yet to see schools and hospitals like missionaries did ohh.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
stinggy:

Clergymen
While the main people God sent them to lead wallow in penury?
They are equally corrupt pls. They hardly question sources of 'donations' and run after politicians to get hand-outs. Everything is business to them.

I grew up to see 'Methodist, Anglican, Catholic' churches-established schools and maternity centers. Giving back to the community.

The new 'pastorpreneurs' care less about things like this.

All is okay if 'our daddies' fly in the sky and adorn themselves with the most expensive ornaments money can buy.

I don't blame them much though, I blame the fools that swallow everything they throw at them in the name of 'Giving'.
Thief and Currupt Daddies all over,no wonder why everybody wants to become a pastor,even thugs and armed robbers,drunkards,serial fornicators,weed smokers want to be pastors so bad,its very true,i know some of them very well that we talk well

2 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by feedburna: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
finally on the list...
Mazi Worie Ezeonye, CEO satlink; biggest communication provider from ikwerre igwuocha biafraland. He owns GulfStream Express business jet.
picture not available grin
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by haul: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
And they say nigeria is broke? The people you name is what we call nigeria. believe me, we the masses are just there to serve them as slaves, only we can free ourselves by stopping all this rankadede,tuale rubbish! Yet they go to church to make pay tithe? Tithe from the govt coffers? Truly aint no hope for the youth!

I feel like listening to born sinner album now!

Track: newyork times.

7 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by emamos: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
PassingShot:

Since the time you guys have been shouting that Tinubu is so corrupt, not a single corruption allegation has been brought against him. ICPC even tried him during GEJ and he was discharged and acquitted of all allegations.

My point is, if you have anything on corruption against Tinubu, it's already more than eight years he left governance, what stopped OBJ and GEJ from successfully nailing him?
good point and question

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by baby124: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Imagine the governor of Borno and Niger. Borno Where did he see the money. No wonder Boko haram is running mad in the state. The guy should be arrested. Him and Kalu. Kalu has 5. We know why Abia looks likes pit latrine. These people are wicked o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by boma95(f): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
I see angry
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by MrFlavvor(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
justirich:
4 – BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO He is the head of the Winners Chapel, one of Nigeria’s most popular churches and he has a total of four jets: GULFSTREAM G550 VG450 BOMBARDIER 604: Registered as Bombardier Challenger 604 (N664D) – D. Oyedepo / Dominion Air / World Mission Agency, see photo below:
not "one of the most" it is the most popular

2 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by benuejosh: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Am supposed to be there too. Nigeria's youngest business magnate, agro baron. Owner Jo-Green conglomerate. {Jo-Green Integrated farms, Jo-Green Energy, Jo-Green housing and property coy, Jo-Green logistics and Transport company}

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by islandmoon: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
ETERRORS:
He works free today with corruption proceeds why others are being prosecuted. Tinubu the CHange TheiF

he works free? or walk free?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by kestolove95(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
am happy dey cant buy life again...so dey will die and leav all dix on earth

5 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by EMMYB0Y(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
list of awon ole

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by redcliff: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
hadura29:
Continue oooo....dis ist interresant.....

you speak german ?
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Unsad(m): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
My name should be on that list but I just don't like to show off

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.