Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) (225123 Views)

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos / Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Kelvic4real(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Am just speechless. May God bless me too. that's my daily prayer

2 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Unsad:
My name should be on that list but I just don't like to show off
my bRother na ojoro dem use. They removed my name at d last minute. Its not good d way they treated us

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by basilo101: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
bulldoza:
Except
Dangote
Adenuga
And
Alakija,
Every other bastąrd on that list is a miserable thief. Woe unto them all angry
Lol. U jst mentioned d three biggest thieves

8 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by arsetalks(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
ETERRORS:
He walks freely today with corruption proceeds why others are being prosecuted. Tinubu the CHange TheiF
akpabio is on the list too.
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by antifailure(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op, I hope you will be alive to add my name to the list, if not another person will do so. I shall own too. This people have one head. God , please open my financial door.

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
My own is coming too. No beefing
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by oliidell(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
I thought u people said Davido bought a private jet. P sqaure too.
Y dia names no dey here

Na wao y did Diezani now use 10 billion naira to rent a jet. She shud hav just bought one abi

3 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
basilo101:
Lol. U jst mentioned d three biggest thieves
Are they politicians? Have they ever held any political post? These business men whether they are into genuine business or not.
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by DMerciful(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
I cannot afford not to be rich o.
justirich:
2 – ORJI UZOR KALU
A billionaire and one of the few Nigerians on Forbes
list, he is the former governor of Abia State and
chairman of the conglomerate, Slok Group. Kalu tops
the chart of private jet owners in Nigeria – he has
five, the largest private jet fleet in Nigeria, and in the
early hours of Thursday, 18 th September 2014, his
fifth jet, a Gulfstream G650, made its maiden entry
into the Nigerian airspace after it touched down at
the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja,
Lagos.
The following are Kalu’s jets:
GULFSTREAM G650: He reportedly bought this
for $72 million (N11.5 billion) making it most
probably the most expensive jet in Nigeria.
Even the French-made Falcon 7X of the
Presidential Air Fleet bought by President
Goodluck Jonathan does not come close – that
cost just $50 million or N10 billion.
GULFSTREAM IV (he has/had three of this).
BOMBARDIER’S GLOBAL EXP XRS.
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Idrismusty97(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu hasn't joined the list yet? Oh right, He needs more donations. He can only flex in London for now.

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by azzima(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Leasing jets have become purchasing jets. I can bet most of them are leased.
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by philips70(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
justirich:
20 – ALEX IZINYON II
He is the Managing Associate at Izinyon & Co,
President/General Counsel at Izy Air Ltd.
He owns two:
Hawker 800XP (5N-IZY) – A. Izinyon / Izy Air
Cessna 550 Citation Bravo (5N-IZZ) – Izy Air

No picture

Yes, that was Ibori's lawyer so I can understand.
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by peeta89(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
The way most of our so called politicians will end up would be very tragic. Imagine some ex governors buying and flying private jets and leaving the masses in their various states to live in poverty.

Erstwhile governor of Taraba state that had plan crash back then let him continue flying the private jet let me see him.

I m not taking this matter personal but they should always do the right things for the masses in their various states of jurisdiction.

Time would tell.

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Thespecialone(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gulfstream seems to be very popular
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
haul:
And they say nigeria is broke? The people you name is what we call nigeria. believe me, we the masses are just there to serve them as slaves, only we can free ourselves by stopping all this rankadede,tuale rubbish! Yet they go to church to make pay tithe? Tithe from the govt coffers? Truly aint no hope for the youth!

I feel like listening to born sinner album now!

Track: newyork times.
my fav track

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by AhmadMind: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
[size=18pt]

None of the people who OWN these Jets will ever have time to read articles on Nairaland....

>>>> Whats even more shocking is that in their youth they Would NEVER HAVE HAD TIME FOR CHAT_ FORUMS...

LiKe this comment if you want to move to the NEXT LEVEL where that is possible....Amen.[/size]

10 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by dennisworld1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
what about TOMPOLO
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by bros856: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Incomplete Analyst, How about Akwa Ibom State private jet purchase by Akpabio?
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by achi4u(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
collective thives
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by fF01(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
justirich:
12 – AYO ORITSEJAFOR The President of the Christian Association of Nigeria. He owns a Bombardier jet (registered as Bombardier Challenger 601 (N431CB) which he said was a gift, see photo below:
Money laundry Jet, God gon judge!
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Snt13: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
bros856:
Incomplete Analyst, How about Akwa Ibom State private jet purchase by Akpabio?
Try to read again

2 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
NIGERIANS BUYING PRIVATE JETS,,,but
NIGERIAN AIRWAYS HAS BEEN DEAD SINCE 2003..,,,

I WILL DEDICATE MY FIRST PRIVATE JET TO NIGERIAN AIRWAYS.... AMEN...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by nickxtra(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
PassingShot:

Since the time you guys have been shouting that Tinubu is so corrupt, not a single corruption allegation has been brought against him. ICPC even tried him during GEJ and he was discharged and acquitted of all allegations.

My point is, if you have anything on corruption against Tinubu, it's already more than eight years he left governance, what stopped OBJ and GEJ from successfully nailing him?
Pls ask them

2 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pls how can i get a private jet? I want one grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by lordsbiz(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Why in the world is my name not on this list? OP do the needful
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Skoopy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
I ain't thinking cars from this moment, I'm thinking JETS. undecided
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
I'm the next man on the Billionaire List. I will join you all soon
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by IYANGBALI: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Some of dem na tokubo jo
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Themandator: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Codedbadboy:

Stop over hyping the church, una popular pass Catholic, Baptist and Redeemed Church?

Given the age of the commission, yes.... What is on the ground compared to the age is remarkable.. Just 36 years but with results of a century old mission.
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Themandator: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
The op, clearly, doesn't have the full list if Nigerians with private jets.... E. G Sir E of Chrome Oil
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by mbhs139(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
stinggy:

I grew up to see 'Methodist, Anglican, Catholic' churches-established schools and maternity centers. Giving back to the community.

I agree with you on this.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.