Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused (647 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / Am Just 19&confused Already / *****why Does She Behave Like Dis?? I'm Confused... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by juiceman001: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2015
i love this girl xo much bt she is too obsessed abt getting married to me bt am not yet ready now both financially. but she promised to wait for me until i stand. now d problem here is if i can still marry her in d future. dont knw what d future holds for us. i need advice
Re: Confused by TwentySeven: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2015
The future holds a lot of confusion for you if you don't improve on your communication and writing skills.
Re: Confused by Gurgle(f): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2015
Why don't you think you can marry her in future??
Re: Confused by juiceman001: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2015
dude no show ur self.
Re: Confused by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
The fact that you both love each other and can both wait for things to get better is enough assurance that the future holds a lot for the both of you

Don't fret. Just believe in the love that you both share.
Work hard to be financially stable and also work hard to keep your love alive and burning bright.

1 Like

Re: Confused by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
TwentySeven:
The future holds a lot of confusion for you if you don't improve on your communication and writing skills.

His 'future' is not function of his writing skills.
Re: Confused by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
TwentySeven:

grin grin grin.

Funny tinz.......

TY for bit.

1 Like

Re: Confused by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
TwentySeven:
something is just not right with yhu! Must yhu insult him uhu? Gosh!
Re: Confused by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op just let her go,it ovious because even if she wait,you may likely not marry her and even if you do,it may be at of pity,and if the future look bleak, concentrate more on making it bright,.
Re: Confused by TwentySeven: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
something is just not right with yhu! Must yhu insult him uhu? Gosh!

Joy mama, I see you. But that wasn't an insult.
Re: Confused by Aipete2(f): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Try to pray about it

(1) (Reply)

She's All I Need / Love And Ethnicity! What Is The Way Out ..pls Help / The Power Of Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.