Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,416 members, 7,839,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA (34120 Views)

Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo / Linda Ikeji And Wizkid Get Pitched Together In The MTVMAMA 2016 Awards / Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by freshness2020: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Naija n bad mouth...
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by experimentist: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by smsshola(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Naija sha...
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by happney65: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
The So called Fan is the greatest fool of all..Calling Durban,Dublin..Oloshi Hater..Imagine

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Israel5(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Not their fault. They've got under plans ibu alobam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
WIZKID AND PHYNO BE LIKE...

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by yungab45: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Exclusive! Whizzy beefs dbanj. Everybody hear what whizzy had to say about Dbanj. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/54576f7b15193318
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Must everybody win an award?

Their sign-on fees with Globacom, Pepsi and Airtel na toy?

Haters sef.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Israel5(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
etiosa97:
Fatality gringringringrin

Phyno can like to follow small children... Jst imagine will phyn and wizkid be chilling if not for money??
As that's not enough he even went singing with that small amarachi... Well after aboki na igbo day top for people wen nor get sense
abeg, give us top 10 na
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Spydamannn(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Social Networks giving Nobodys the opportunity the say Something,Funny thing is Most of this so called twitter celebs are Nobodys in real Life esp those ones that catch their fun by dissing people...Iranu Abacha

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by dasrackhor(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
RedCard1:
Those fans are just being silly. They can't possibly win everything. They should ask Iggy Azalea, Sia, Meghan Trainor, Beyonce and Taylor Swift why they failed to win grammys this year. Brainless peeps.
eh yo,Beyonce won best RnB song ft Jay Z(Drunk in love) get yha fact right. Source:www.rollingstone.com/music/news/grammy-awards-2015-the-complete-winners-list-20150208

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
I hope those artists who won awards were not handed their awards backstage or 5hrs before the event started?Naija artists are the main victims.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by FrankValency(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
etiosa97:

Phyno can like to follow small children... Jst imagine will phyn and wizkid be chilling if not for money??
As that's not enough he even went singing with that small amarachi... Well after aboki na igbo day top for people wen nor get sense
thunder fire u for this stupid cooment,u get name so? Dem sabi u for ur street? Poor man mentality still dey worry you

6 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
And the two artists go don compose songs in preparation to brag about winning mama's award.ill-luck
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by adonbilivit: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
hackerboogey:
So wizkid now needs to feature davido to re-blow again, I no even fit remember when them show he video for mtv base...
expensive shit is topping charts

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
RedCard1:
Those fans are just being silly. They can't possibly win everything. They should ask Iggy Azalea, Sia, Meghan Trainor, Beyonce and Taylor Swift why they failed to win grammys this year. Brainless peeps.
It was comedian Gordon that mocked wizkid and phyno
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Wan47(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
etiosa97:

ya lik Nicki Minaj follow small Willow Smith sing.... ndi edo, mmu nnunu

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Pride is affecting wizkid that's why the normal thing that happen to someone the public use it to get back at him ... Days before BET he posted a tweet about him being in LA for the event . After the award and he ended up winning nothing he posted a tweet saying trash about BET and saying he was in LA to do a song . Maybe he flew a private jet just to upload a pic on instagram and not because he wanted to fly to Durban specifically for the event
Na money dem waste to hire private jet so o.
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
otunsman:
And the two artists go don compose songs in preparation to brag about winning mama's award.ill-luck
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by basisop(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
etiosa97:

I blame who no use condom Bleep your mama. If I hear Igbo for your mouth again na thunder go fire that your leprosy fingers.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
upon all the shakara, nothing to come back home with!

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by bettercreature(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
father lord u know that am not greedy

dnt wan to gain the whole world and loose my soul

if u can mk me famous and rich as wizkid and phyno joined together

any day i open mouth say i want award,

mk thunder fire me

I really feel for wizkids baby mama

chaiii
You are so wrong! human want is unlimited,you'd always want more and more and more and more more......
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
father lord u know that am not greedy
dnt wan to gain the whole world and loose my soul
if u can mk me famous and rich as wizkid and phyno joined together
any day i open mouth say i want award,
mk thunder fire me
I really feel for wizkids baby mama
chaiii
. You are on point
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by etiosa97(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
basisop:

I blame who no use condom Bleep your mama. If I hear Igbo for your mouth again na thunder go fire that your leprosy fingers.

Guy na ur papa I blame wen go Bleep ur mama wen get eczema 4 toto.. That's why u brain nor day stable like phcn

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
That you won an award doesn't mean you are the richest or that you are the best. By the way how much is the award worth

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by JimTiger4(m): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
That 1st tweet @GordonComedian...I swear na him dumb pass. Shey na Dublin for Ireland abi na Durban for South Africa dem jet enter ni Jealousy kills faster than Ebola

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
etiosa97:

even olamide,sang. With ozzybosco.......him no get sense too. Na

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by francizy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
etiosa97:

People like you hardly succeed and even if you do, it won't last long or it'll have limits. You think Phyno will be where he is if he allowed pride get the best of him? Take or leave, humility will always help one soar higher and not only him, even Banky W has sang on tracks that'll make people be like, is this Banky? But hell yeah, it's Banky and dude is making his money while some people be hating from the sidelines.

Before typing this trash, you should have made enquiries of how much he makes when he's featured on a track and what makes him one of the most featured Nigerian rappers right now. Insulting the whole of the north and Igbos just because of Phyno shows you are a hate filled being.

Now go over all I've written and the trash you typed and you go easily identify say sense far from that yah side..

9 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by francizy(m): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
even olamide,sang. With ozzybosco.......him no get sense too. Na

No mind the hairless goat!

4 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by iheanyi40(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Haters gonn hate sha
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by naijafella(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Caro ehh Caro
Necessary grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gets Ready For Valentines Day, Shares Lovely Photos / Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years / Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.