Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA (34115 Views)

Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo / Linda Ikeji And Wizkid Get Pitched Together In The MTVMAMA 2016 Awards / Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by samzheee(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Bro , you saying what you don't know . He dropped a statement that he's going to be live in LA for the BET. Later he had to drop a statement after the event about African artist collecting award at the backstage . Are you saying he arrived LA before he realised thats what they do ? Sometimes you read a statement with understanding before commenting ... you can read it up to 5x since you're this slow
its obvious yuh are confused
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by harry509: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
247frolicboss:

Hilarious tweets from music fans mocks Wizkid and Phyno as they fail to clinch a single Award at the MTVMAMA2015, a particular tweet went viral stating that the duo of wizkid and phyno flew all the way to South Africa to clap hands, read more tweets below.

http://www..net/2015/07/music-fans-blast-wizkid-and-phyno-for.html

http://www..net/2015/07/music-fans-blast-wizkid-and-phyno-for.html

my father n heaven pls bless my husling d way u av bless wizkid n phyno. Conct me 2 my hlpa pls my father. Am nt afta award. All I want is u my father n heaven and evri oda good tins n dis life has being added 2 it AMEN.
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by DMproperty: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
father lord u know that am not greedy

dnt wan to gain the whole world and loose my soul

if u can mk me famous and rich as wizkid and phyno joined together

any day i open mouth say i want award,

mk thunder fire me

I really feel for wizkids baby mama

chaiii

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by blackteddy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Y ppl dey yah wizzy n phyno nw, its not possible to win everytime. As good has Messi is no b every year e dey collect world best
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by obiscolly(m): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
In Phyno's Voice: "As long as the music comes with rewards, i don't care about the awards." tongue
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by FarnTarhCoal(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
And so what? Shuoooooo

Hey people, I ve got very cheap power banks(1500mah, 5600mah) for sale. If you stay in Benin, Delta, or Onda environs, you can Holla at me on 0.8.1.0.5.5.0.5.4.0.3
Call/WhatsApp

Thank you as you patronize us.
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by succulent(f): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Open letter to those fans; they are a big fool, is it their fault not win, but atleast award is nothing, since they still get their pay, nothing else, if it's easy, they should also go in to music stuff and they will see that is not easy to make it to that level...
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Eziky(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
on top al d formin nd chilin wey una du,na clap una stil go clap? arghh ................. baba miliiiiiiii all d way sneh
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by 3plejay(f): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
etiosa97:
Fatality gringringringrin

And as person wey get sense,wetin u don do n hw much u don make?? "Haters kip hatin"

Phyno can like to follow small children... Jst imagine will phyn and wizkid be chilling if not for money??
As that's not enough he even went singing with that small amarachi... Well after aboki na igbo day top for people wen nor get sense
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Danova(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
I bet the people castigating them, didn't vote. #justsaying
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by johnpaullie: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oh Lord bami dariji won
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by RedCard1(m): 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
dasrackhor:
eh yo,Beyonce won best RnB song ft Jay Z(Drunk in love) get yha fact right. Source:www.rollingstone.com/music/news/grammy-awards-2015-the-complete-winners-list-20150208
she lost the biggest one which everyone expected to win, I mean "Album Of The Year". I know she won best rnb performance and best rnb song for drunk in love. Don't educate me on what I know
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by jasonjude(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
its not fair oooo
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by naijaboiy: 2:47am On Jul 20, 2015
RedCard1:
she lost the biggest one which everyone expected to win, I mean "Album Of The Year". I know she won best rnb performance and best rnb song for drunk in love. Don't [size=18pt]educated[/size] me on what I know
lipsrsealed
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by kelvinatkins(m): 4:42am On Jul 20, 2015
Even Jay z no dey win award every tym
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by DJEhimond(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2015
How many of the stewpid fans voted for him? And besides, abeg, if all of them go Southy go bring awards, who will clap for who?
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Fola01: 7:43am On Jul 20, 2015
grin wizzy wizzy...long time no saw(see) LMAO. One day for the father one day for the son. See that small patoranking...Chai! Person don connect to wizkid's wifi con dey hark in life.
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by Fola01: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2015
RedCard1:
she lost the biggest one which everyone expected to win, I mean "Album Of The Year". I know she won best rnb performance and best rnb song for drunk in love. Don't EDUCATED me on what I know

You are an educate before, nobody needs to educated you. grin
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by dasrackhor(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2015
RedCard1:
she lost the biggest one which everyone expected to win, I mean "Album Of The Year". I know she won best rnb performance and best rnb song for drunk in love. Don't educated me on what I know
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by dasrackhor(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2015
RedCard1:
she lost the biggest one which everyone expected to win, I mean "Album Of The Year". I know she won best rnb performance and best rnb song for drunk in love. Don't educated me on what I know
educate nt educated..
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by simdam500(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
It wizkid... he had just renewed his contract with Pepsi ....

Owo n wole wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oritse Femi And His Wife, Nabila In Traditional Attires (Photos) / Olatayo Amokade Buys A White Benz (Photos) / Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.