Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Really Can't Wait! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Can't Wait! (941 Views)

Man Dey Vex Ooo!!!this Groom Can't Wait To Pounce On His Bride / They Really Can't Get Enough (ladies) / I Really Can't Find A Topic For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Can't Wait! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2015
Two of my beautiful nieces came visiting, and I just realized how cute kids are. They even told me they loved my place - in the cutest voice ever. Awwww...how lovely. I really can't wait to have my own kids. grin

1 Like

Re: I Really Can't Wait! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
.naira is still about 230 to the dollar
The price of tomato in the market has gone up....
Primary school fees for private schools is up to 40k and above

By the time you calculate the cost of owning a child, you'll be educating us on the virtue of patience......

Hapi Sunday tho

#stayblessed

3 Likes

Re: I Really Can't Wait! by ebamma(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
That's how all men always feel,

Until when the have the kids come, and the bills start piling up,

And you can't have a quiet time in your house anymore,
Re: I Really Can't Wait! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ok..
Re: I Really Can't Wait! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
oseod:
.naira is still about 230 to the dollar
The price of tomato in the market has gone up....
Primary school fees for private schools is up to 40k and above

By the time you calculate the cost of owning a child, you'll be educating us on the virtue of patience......

Hapi Sunday tho

#stayblessed
Hehe! I guess I'll just have to work smarter. Lmao@ "owning a child". Happy sunday to you too.
Re: I Really Can't Wait! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
ebamma:
That's how all men always feel,

Until when the have the kids come, and the bills start piling up,

And you can't have a quiet time in your house anymore,
I think my only fear would be the highlighted text.

(1) (Reply)

Dating Outside Your Tribe And Dating From Your Tribe / Very Creative And Funny Wedding Cake / The Chocolate Stud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.