Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree (81582 Views)

Courses That Give One Automatic Admission / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mass comm? Pol Science? Engineering?? Did you mean Elect?

What about Accounting?
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
SocialRecluse:

What about Accounting?
check my previous comment i already listed d type of engr courses
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by africandictator(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
abeg who wants to come break record In my dept... History and strategic studies.. For about 30 years.. There have not been any 1st class.. We only haave best graaduating..

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by ElDeeVee(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Did I see pol sci on that list??
@OP, remove it biko cos where I come from it's not common to have 2'1 not to talk of a first
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Library and information science need to top dat list

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Fynestboi: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Philosophy I laugh.....

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Fynestboi: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
Well i might later be crucified.....but all this are just my opinion after researching and listening to testimonies......
1... Agric related courses
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
6.... Public administration
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Now note people also do fail but am just saying this courses are quite easy to get a first class in with the being hardworking...dont be lazy
Contary opinion are accepted

Cc. lalasticalala

Op abeg which course you dey study and which citadel?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Fynestboi: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Geology shocked shocked abi the Op mean to say courses that requires 24/7 reading....

OP fear God and stop been a Linux which research and testimony are you talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by goldfish80(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
i knew i'd get crucified for putting engr courses on that list,i didnt specify which engineering course,the likes of agricultural engr,computer engr,food engr,system engr, food tech... this are cheap courses i knw some of my friends who are currently having a first class in engr courses
I feel sorry for the kids your post would deceive into believing that computer engineering is quite cheap and probably getting to change their course while looking for an easy way out. By the time they face complicated power and circuit analysis, electronics, advanced calculus, drafting and instrumentation they will know what's up. I remember writing a quiz for just 30 marks on Laplace transforms with 8 fullscap sheets. I hope you get better information before creating these kind of threads.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Fynestboi: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
i knew i'd get crucified for putting engr courses on that list,i didnt specify which engineering course,the likes of agricultural engr,computer engr,food engr,system engr, food tech... this are cheap courses i knw some of my friends who are currently having a first class in engr courses

See argumentum ad ignoratium..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Fynestboi: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
This op na comedian. Geology for OAU na die.

Lol tell her.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by cheerokee(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
come unilorin and see the hell political science students dey face..
since 1975, (est. unilorin) no first class in that dept..
2"1 for dat dept scarce like Virgins..
most of their students dey spill, splash and some end up with certificate of attendance: D

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
maybe na d name of d courses dey deceive u, because u see agric engineering u come think say na to dey farm abi, as far as am concern no course is easy to get 1st class

7 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Did I see pol sci on that list??
@OP, remove it biko cos where I come from it's not common to have 2'1 not to talk of a first

Pol Science students are usually unserious and non-academic, that's why you hardly find 2'1 and First Class among them. The course itself is very easy. I had a Pol Science student as an hostel mate, their lecture notes are very small, even their handouts and textbooks, they just don't do well because they are not serious.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
SocialRecluse:

What about Accounting?

Elect/Elect Engr is relatively easy to bag a First Class depending on the school. I graduated with a GPA above 4.0, I probably would have made a First if not for the borrowed courses we did in our 2nd and 3rd year.

The course "EEE" is easy and sweet; depending on the school though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by 2el(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
Well i might later be crucified.....but all this are just my opinion after researching and listening to testimonies......
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Now note people also do fail but am just saying this courses are quite easy to get a first class in with the being hardworking...dont be lazy

Cc. lalasticalala

Like u graduated from a private university... sad

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by elguaje(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
PrinceAdepoju:
Not in the University of Ilorin!
Not only those course bro,first class in unilorin na die. cry
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by 2oddMASTER: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
elnino2015:

Elect/Elect Engr is relatively easy to bag a First Class depending on the school. I graduated with a GPA above 4.0, I probably would have made a First if not for the borrowed courses we did in our 2nd and 3rd year.

The course "EEE" is easy and sweet; depending on the school though.
am guessing u graduated from a private uni,cuz where am from no b beans o,even dean lauh when I told him I had a dream of 1st class. If u see 2-1 than oluwa

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by elguaje(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
cheerokee:
come unilorin and see the hell political science students dey face..
since 1975, (est. unilorin) no first class in that dept..
2"1 for dat dept scarce like Virgins..
most of their students dey spill, splash and some end up with certificate of attendance: D
dat school na hell cry
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by cheerokee(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
elguaje:
dat school na hell cry

I tell you broda cheesy
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Cc. lalasticalala

I want you to do a survey on people studying Geology with a first class.
We can virtually count them cos they aint much

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by ElDeeVee(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
elnino2015:

Pol Science students are usually unserious and non-academic, that's why you hardly find 2'1 and First Class among them. The course itself is very easy. I had a Pol Science student as an hostel mate, their lecture notes are very small, even their handouts and textbooks, they just don't do well because they are not serious.
Adonbilivit bro, where I come from, if u like serious pass Wole Soyinka, u cannot even smell a first. Their best student will even struggle to make 2'1 and sometimes them fit wound the best student and burst him 3.48 undecided
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by promisechild(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
please remove philosophy from that write up, since the inception of the department of philosophy and religious studies in my school we had only produced one first class candidate.

you think say philosophy na beans? na only symbolic logic go give your Gp upper cut.

in short make God no let you jam my metaphysics lecturer Dr.Omale the way he go take twist the question wey you know for you eh or make God pity you small make you jam Mr Ogba wey dey take epistemology.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Israel5(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Medicine too. Im an example
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Israel5:
Medicine too. Im an example
and u forgot to add Law

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Dhelake: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Computer science is not in anyway easy oo, I thought it was before entering into it, I can testify that it's not easy, from having to do crazy mad maths courses and logical Csc courses, even the first class students are not finding it easy in any way

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Dhelake: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Olamyyde:
Complete and utter thrash...especially for engineering. Out of 1500 students who have graduated from the college of engineering in my school, not more than 20 have gotten a first class. I don't blame u sha, UI and unilag have made engineering look easy. The stress alone of engineering in my school can make one wonder if he/she is doing a master's program
Somehow, I feel the school been talked about here is FUNAAB
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Olamyyde(m): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
2oddMASTER:
am guessing u graduated from a private uni,cuz where am from no b beans o,even dean lauh when I told him I had a dream of 1st class. If u see 2-1 than oluwa
lol gringringringringrin
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
2oddMASTER:

I finished from a federal University.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Olamyyde(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dhelake:
Somehow, I feel the school been talked about here is FUNAAB
It actually is Funaab. There was no 1st class gpa in the present 100l last result sef. No engineering course is easy, even agric engineering na die. cry

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Maxcollins042(m): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
OP come for ESUT come get first class easily for any Engineering course na.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
All the Arts and humanity courses such as Mass comm, History and International studies and the above listed social science courses like pol science, sociology, etc no be beans o! I'm studying one of them and I know what it feels like when your lecturer set questions you will need to rack up your brain for 30mins before answering.
My lecturer will even remind us that we can never write for them and score 100%...that brilliants students will have C, not to brilliants will settle for D, fortunate ones will embrace E and the unfortunate will score F. Tell me what you want to write for such lecturers?

They will even say when they were in school, they had 2.2.... So forget o, I know as God take they help me oooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session / Science Courses One Can Study Without Physics In O'level? / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.