Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree (81581 Views)

Courses That Give One Automatic Admission / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by xxx111: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by odizeey(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
khassy:

how you know someone who didn't school in Unilorin sad
by your statement unilorin has bad lecturers
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by lafex: 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
i knew i'd get crucified for putting engr courses on that list,i didnt specify which engineering course,the likes of agricultural engr,computer engr,food engr,system engr, food tech... this are cheap courses i knw some of my friends who are currently having a first class in engr courses
don't mind them. In the history of different schools its Engineering that always produce most number of first class. About six first classes was produced in my set in a single class and about 7 in lag in the same course and year.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Odaveboy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
elnino2015:

Elect/Elect Engr is relatively easy to bag a First Class depending on the school. I graduated with a GPA above 4.0, I probably would have made a First if not for the borrowed courses we did in our 2nd and 3rd year.

The course "EEE" is easy and sweet; depending on the school though.
........u said what?? EEE is easy??.........with all due respect bro.......you donno what you are talkn about
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=cheerokee post=36049594]come unilorin and see the hell political science students dey face..
since 1975, (est. unilorin) no first class in that dept..
2"1 for dat dept scarce like Virgins..
most of their students dey spill, splash and some end up with certificate of attendance: D[/quote lolzz....my Dept nko....History and international studies.... that department na die...
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Ekaka1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
Well i might later be crucified.....but all this are just my opinion after researching and listening to testimonies......
1... Agric related courses
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
6.... Public administration
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Now note people also do fail but am just saying this courses are quite easy to get a first class in with the being hardworking...dont be lazy
Contary opinion are accepted

If you can't write straight or even articulate yourself properly, now why do think I should take you serious. embarassed
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by pdemand(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
While i can't vouch for other Universities, i know surely that since the establishment of Obafemi Awolowo University, only one person has graduated with FIRST CLASS in my department, Public Administration
Public Admin is a relatively young course in OAU but I know Geology is one crazy course.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Israel5(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
leemah4u:
and u forgot to add Law
i'v got no space for that. I'm a Core Med man.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by olawalebabs(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
1st class in Political Science, not even in private university.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Idrismusty97(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Why are people even wasting time fighting the OP? So what if your course is difficult/easy to have a first class in, Does that makes it any better. In Architecture you will rarely see a graduate with first class or even 2nd class upper, They go through hell drawing drawing drawing. But they still struggle for jobs just like every other graduates, so what's the point if your course is difficult to have a first class in when your mates studying so called easier courses are more successful than you.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Berrypie(f): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mass comm is so easy, Sociology too.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by odizeey(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:
See lion See lion See lion See lion See lion
quote me wen you pass putme

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by fweshh(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ksslib:
It was when i saw engineering courses that i knew for sure that its either craze dey worry this op or na the @op dey worry craze.

Of course I do realize its within everyone's right to have an opinion but some opinions are better swallowed than said. What da hell!!!
lwkmd oo
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by khassy(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Adenugay:

Very easy to get first class in these courses you have listed above , as long as it is not Unilorin. Am sure your opinion is just limited to your university.

This your post just dey annoy me seriously.

the nigga never know bbf... make him enter ELT or SLT take lecture come join queue for bus park... meet all those frustrating lecturer first thing in the morning he go know say THIS IS BBF
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Intendy: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
samzheee:
forget jhuur, no course looks easy
to me its total raw bish.
nothing is easy.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
OP must be high on Jamaican grass!!
engineering and geology
i doubt if you're really a science student undecided
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by khassy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
odizeey:
by your statement unilorin has bad lecturers

no by my statement or means all you listed doesn't apply to Unilorin
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by zicoraads: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Generally speaking though, it's easier to bag a first class degree in courses that entail calculations than those that don't have calculations. So, I totally agree with some of the courses the OP posted there.

Put simply, it's much more 'easier' for anyone to bag a first class degree in Mathematics/Computer Science, than for anyone to bag that same class of degree in English Language.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by idari: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
D op is high,engineering? Like seriously
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by odizeey(m): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Why are people even wasting time fighting the OP? So what if your course is difficult/easy to have a first class in, Does that makes it any better. In Architecture you will rarely see a graduate with first class or even 2nd class upper, They go through hell drawing drawing drawing. But they still struggle for jobs just like every other graduates, so what's the point if your course is difficult to have a first class in when your mates studying so called easier courses are more successful than you.
God bless you. Onli in naija will ppl b fighting over dere course been easy/difficult. our system is bad its not d course.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by frenzymirakk(m): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
OP u beta go bak to sleep, do u tnk First class or distinction as may be is a yoke in any course at all. U evn com mention Enginering and Mass communicaton for dat matter. Pls go and resleep
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by MAJOLAUTOS: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
Well i might later be crucified.....but all this are just my opinion after researching and listening to testimonies......
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Now note people also do fail but am just saying this courses are quite easy to get a first class in with the being hardworking...dont be lazy
Contary opinion are accepted

The above-listed courses are not as easy as maintained. In fact, the stated courses(including Yoruba) require a significant effort to finish off let alone graduate with flying colors. As a First Class graduate(Yes, I graduated with a 1st in computing), having a First Class degree in computing or any course is equally daunting and challenging, though achievable. You literally put it as, 'hey, go for these courses and you'd get your first class'. Bagging a first class degree requires not only a great deal of effort but also a considerable approach to working smart. Working smart varies largely- from getting feedback from your tutors to making sure all classes and labs are attended as well as ensuring your time management and organizational skills are on par with your course works.

Notwithstanding, from a "serious" student's perspectives, given the preceding paragraph amongst other self-developing criteria, first class is as , to some degree, easy as given.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Intendy: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
@Op what did you study or are studying? what did you graduate with or what gp do you have presently?
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by goziedave(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
NO BE FOR EBSU
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Splendidee(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Now note people also do fail but am just saying this courses are quite easy to get a first clas

Esut lecturers na witch precisely CVE Dept. no 1st class since the skul born cool

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Israel5:
i'v got no space for that. I'm a Core Med man.
smiley
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Dindondin(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
i knew i'd get crucified for putting engr courses on that list,i didnt specify which engineering course,the likes of agricultural engr,computer engr,food engr,system engr, food tech... this are cheap courses i knw some of my friends who are currently having a first class in engr courses
what the hell is food engineering?
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by odizeey(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
khassy:

no by my statement or means all you listed doesn't apply to Unilorin
y ppl con dey rush d sch sef
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Vastjoy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
First class.. Geology.. OAU = IMPOSSIBLE

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by kabeerhabe(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Why wont you know the first class courses. When you self dont know the concord. This Courses u used is wrong. It is THESE COURSES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by illmatic101(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bia op, if you know what's good for you modify your post and remove engineering, I don't care what kind of engineering you mean, my blood dey hot. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Israel5(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
leemah4u:
smiley
what do u think? Is law/med easy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session / Science Courses One Can Study Without Physics In O'level? / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.