Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree (81499 Views)

Courses That Give One Automatic Admission / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by elguaje(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM angry

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by danielblessing(m): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
intswagga:
Op ur inhaling Cement.... if u think Computer science/Engr is beans go to any reputable school and ask for how its hard to get a First Class.. Please try and research better before posting. !! angry
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by scantee(m): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
@op did i see computer science there? I will forgive u because today is sunday, after all my efforts, night reading, all round research yet i only manage 2nd class upper and u said is an easy course? Op ur brain OS needs some plug ins and directx 10.0v

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Muhylonaire(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
elnino2015:

Pol Science students are usually unserious and non-academic, that's why you hardly find 2'1 and First Class among them. The course itself is very easy. I had a Pol Science student as an hostel mate, their lecture notes are very small, even their handouts and textbooks, they just don't do well because they are not serious.

did I hear u say they are unserious *bullet*
you better watch what u say, before you talk like someone Who thinks through anus.
infact u irritate me, not serious indeed... dey come Tasued na, am sure u are can't make 2.5
I Rep TASUED and also a political scientist for your information, and since the establishment of the school , no one has graduated with 1st class..the highest I've seen So far is 4.4...
no think am ooo bull head.
don't know why u don't think before u talk
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by geelord(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
This op na comedian. Geology for OAU na die.

Let them know ooo

Maybe the OP went to Oduduwa University
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Rapsodee(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
Walahi..your head dey dere!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by priscillawill(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
elnino2015:

Elect/Elect Engr is relatively easy to bag a First Class depending on the school. I graduated with a GPA above 4.0, I probably would have made a First if not for the borrowed courses we did in our 2nd and 3rd year.

The course "EEE" is easy and sweet; depending on the school though.
i laugh, EEE nor go there. Nor bi joke o
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by arootech: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
your opinion is absolute ''null and void''.........who told you is easy to get first class in public administration..especially in public universities..........my friend, u better have a re-think concerning ur opinion.........
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by gbeseun(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
I had first class in theatre art from oau,but its really not easy as I've painted it op.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by BlayzinB(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
op gerara here. Afta getting to FP wt ur senseless research n so called testimony. Come study geology in OAU n am sure u'll be thinking of changing dept in ur 4th year.

U shaa don get plenty views n posts. Jst GERARA HERE
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
momentum85:
Op u're dreaming! Engineering courses are not beans

It's actually easy if you're quite good in physics and mathematics , in fact if you're average in maths and physics you should do well ( at least 2.1 is certain )
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by princenation(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
The Most Clueless Thread Ever, Am I The Only One Who's Thinking This OP Have Probably Not Even Gained Admission, Just Some Girl That's Just Done With WAEC

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by TemmyWon(f): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
i knew i'd get crucified for putting engr courses on that list,i didnt specify which engineering course,the likes of agricultural engr,computer engr,food engr,system engr, food tech... this are cheap courses i knw some of my friends who are currently having a first class in engr courses
girl yo in 100l and so as yo friends. forget all this UK celebrity kids o. who doesn't spoil scale in 100L anyway.

I stopped praying for 1st class when all aspiring stars (like 3 o) started dying now I don take my 2nd class get job alive
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Winna01:
No Course is easy.... #Ind.ChemistNo Course is easy.... #Ind.Chemist

Chemistry/industrial chemistry and Biochemistry are two courses I fear like craze.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Fynestboi: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
frenzymirakk:

bros, i didnt study Philosophy but i did it as a borrowed course in 100 level.guys na work una dey do ooooo. Afta my 100 level i swore neva to advise any1 to take dat course.

Lol no be small sir.... Na him one girl come put am for List... I laugh....
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Fynestboi: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
buchi16:
no b small fallacy..argument frm ignorance

Lol....
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by princezzlolly(f): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
U mean Geology??......uhnnmm!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Angelou(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
Well i might later be crucified.....but all this are just my opinion after researching and listening to testimonies......
1... Agric related courses
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
6.... Public administration
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Now note people also do fail but am just saying this courses are quite easy to get a first class in with the being hardworking...dont be lazy
Contary opinion are accepted

Baba Geology na die... Only 4 students of the 2014/2015 set of dat dept graduated in my university... The rest spilled like rotten tomatoes
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
mtchhheeew I'm xo annoyd with dix post *walks out of thread to get a cane* Op must suffer 4 dix
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by frenzymirakk(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fynestboi:

Lol no be small sir.... Na him one girl come put am for List... I laugh....

dat 1, no mind am, she is stl in ss3, she jst wnts opinion t knw which course her lazy brain can carry
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by BabaIbo: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
No course is easy, theatre art, GnC, Yoruba edu, Human kinetics n co nko... #IndustrialChemistry
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by ibk4luv(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
Well i might later be crucified.....but all this are just my opinion after researching and listening to testimonies......
1... Agric related courses
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
6.... Public administration
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Now note people also do fail but am just saying this courses are quite easy to get a first class in with the being hardworking...dont be lazy
Contary opinion are accepted

abeg na which 1 u Don get 1st class 4 cos this your talk dey Baseless and kinda senseless oo cos na everybody get friends we dey 1st class 4 each course o ..... I wonder if u na 2 1 student sef
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Fynestboi: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
frenzymirakk:

dat 1, no mind am, she is stl in ss3, she jst wnts opinion t knw which course her lazy brain can carry

Lol I sense that to.....
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by tonynickson(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
While i can't vouch for other Universities, i know surely that since the establishment of Obafemi Awolowo University, only one person has graduated with FIRST CLASS in my department, Public Administration
come for ebsu and bag it. U never halla!!!
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by brainiyke: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
it is easy but only for who is with God; other people can manipulate but God did not manipulate.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
frenzymirakk:

who ar u. Am sure u ar still at home or mayb u ar studying sexology. Who told u mass comm is easy. Pls go and rewryt post UTME if u ar not sure
she's kinda right bro, mass Com might not be easy but compared to the courses stated above, it's relatively the easiest #most masscom students go to party and flex almost everyday and still make good grades be they no born any engineering or science student to party and flex regularly #btw I'm a psyc student so I'm not being partial
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Simoneblosson(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
amjoseph19:
My guy say engineering courses are easy to bang first class. He even say the are the 2nd most easiest. This guy self, you funny ooo.. i swear. I attended one of the best high school in my hood. From my ss1 to sss3, i took 2nd just once, the rest was first position throughout.
My gee, here in fupre... am still finding it very hard to make 2.1. Engineering courses na death. Ordinary peom, you go still see calculations inside.
lol bro, you're so funny. Calculations in poem.??
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by mojeed4(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
No be OAU alone o... Name 4 almost every university...Na only two students graduate for geology for my skul last convocation... #uniosun
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op hasn't seen what a REAL ANALYSIS problem looks like talk more of solving it... With ur kinda brain and judging from this post, u will run mad if u attempt one REAL ANALYSIS question... #computer science & engineering aint for the weak
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by kuchikau: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
DBriteLitehouse:
OP,don't tell me that it was slip of typing for you to include engineering in the list.To get first class for engineering 'noh be moi-moi'.My contrary opinion is that you edit the list.Anybody when study engineering for Uniport will bear me witness.
.....no mind the mumu...come uniport com get first class make i see...i no gurrantee you 2.2

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by decepticos(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
wait oh, in as much as its no fancy thing to call your course, curse, crux, or cross hard agric related courses ain't dat easy speaking for FUTA agric economics and extension department (about to b broken in two) and the department of animal production and health, emphasis on the latter have produced fewer 1st class students and hence grads than nigeria has produced igbo president(s). agric engr i still dont know how this voltron is easy to bag a 1st class in esp in futa.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Josyjay(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
geology na die 4 everywhere...even here in uniport #granites

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? / Science Courses One Can Study Without Physics In O'level? / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.