Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Food For Thought - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Food For Thought (1093 Views)

Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? / I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own. / If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food For Thought by Tbillz(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
 -100K followers might not amount to 100k in your bank account; Get yourself involve in something more productive.
 -Exposing your body might not get you Mr Right but attract ‘chop n run’
 -Investing in betting companies will never make you a shareholder but the idea of microfinance and bank of industry will bring you dividends.
 -What we are taught in school might not be 100 per cent relevant but with logical reasoning you can apply them in real world.
 -Applying for 1000 jobs online might not secure you a good job but strategically applying will get you a desired and unadvertised job.
 -Having ‘fun’ and dumping a thousand girls might not add up to build your CV but think of what is happening to your future wife.
 -Staying indoor and criticising on political matters might not change a thing but getting involved might rewrite a story.
 -Satisfying everyone at your expense might not make you a good person but means you a make-up of yourself.
 -Your rich uncle who you think is stingy might not be he only understands how money works.
 -Having all social media apps active might not make you a star but exposes you to danger.
 -Competing for first to comment on nairaland might not make you the smartest but a dullard who did not read questions before answering.
ADD YOURS……………………………………………….cc

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought by Cutehector(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Introvert take note....
Re: Food For Thought by richardjemedafe1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Loving oneself isn't hard, when you understand who and what 'yourself' is. It has nothing to do with the shape of your face, the size of your eyes, the length of your hair or the quality of your clothes. It's so beyond all of those things and it's what gives life to everything about you. Your own self is such a treasure.

2 Likes

Re: Food For Thought by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Adesbreath oya I want to hear your own
Re: Food For Thought by Faremisodeeq(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nice write up jare op.
Re: Food For Thought by adesbreath: 1:23am On Jul 20, 2015
Lol! @ MrCuddles my nairaland friend.. I don't know what to add ooo..... just live each day like it's your last, smile and laugh like never before, regardless of your shortcomings.
Re: Food For Thought by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
adesbreath:

Lol! @ MrCuddles my nairaland friend.. I don't know what to add ooo..... just live each day like it's your last, smile and laugh like never before, regardless of your shortcomings.

Lol you try, optimistic thinking. Hope you dey practice am sha
Re: Food For Thought by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ookk
Re: Food For Thought by adesbreath: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
MrCuddles:

Lol you try, optimistic thinking. Hope you dey practice am sha

All d time oo
Re: Food For Thought by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
adesbreath:

All d time oo

Correct woman. How are you enjoying the holidays? Are you Muslim? Send me my own ram smiley
Re: Food For Thought by adesbreath: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
MrCuddles:

Correct woman. How are you enjoying the holidays? Are you Muslim? Send me my own ram smiley

No be only Ram....full xtian ooo...trying to relax n looking for ram meat like u.
Re: Food For Thought by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
adesbreath:

No be only Ram....full xtian ooo...trying to relax n looking for ram meat like u.

Full xtian no suppose chop ram meat slaughtered in the name of Mohammed. The Lord fit knock your head from above oo.
Re: Food For Thought by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
BREAKINGNEWS:

lwtmb airforce.1 has been dissed by a crazy rapper known as Creek.Reporter in this new beef track... rush now, download and listen.

here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976
Re: Food For Thought by adesbreath: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=MrCuddles post=36092185]

Full xtian no suppose chop ram meat slaughtered in the name of Mohammed. The Lord fit knock your head from above oo.[/quote

No be only knock my head.... ram meat dey sweet pass anything.
Re: Food For Thought by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Op, your head dey there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food For Thought by Tbillz(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
missbronze:
Op, your head dey there.
thanks dearie. You can always add yours.
Re: Food For Thought by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nice one Tbillz kiss **Having a multiple bf cannot add any value to ur life but expose u to danger*i.e stds or ritual tinz cheesy #to d ladies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food For Thought by Tbillz(m): 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Nice one Tbillz kiss **Having a multiple bf cannot add any value to ur life but expose u to danger*i.e stds or ritual tinz cheesy #to d ladies.
@prettythicksme where have u been? Olryt lemme add one... .. Chatting with all those admirers cannot stop me from cherishing U all times *wink*
Re: Food For Thought by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Tbillz:
@prettythicksme where have u been? Olryt lemme add one... .. Chatting with all those admirers cannot stop me from cherishing U all times *wink*
lol have been around,hardly see u online. cheesy
Re: Food For Thought by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=adesbreath post=36133387][/quote]

You never hear of heavenly knock. Someone likes ram meat a little too much :p

(1) (Reply)

Get His ATTENTION! Use This Simple Ways / Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. / Please Help A Brother In A Dating Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.