Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Get His ATTENTION! Use This Simple Ways - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get His ATTENTION! Use This Simple Ways (1097 Views)

Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. / Ways To Get His Attention / 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get His ATTENTION! Use This Simple Ways by TK16(m): 12:36am On Jul 26, 2015
Every lady knows that getting a guys attention can really turn out to be a hectic job you can not afford to make a mistake when doing it. Since every guy has a beating heart, you can still get his attention, just use the following tips.

Be audible- [/b]Studies in neonatal clinics have found that men do not hear as well as women and that is very true if you haven't noticed. So, speak up if you want to a man to hear you.
[b]Get their attention- [/b]In order to get your man to listen to you, you have to pick a time when he is available. Therefore, avoid trying to discuss a topic with your spouse when he is watching a football game as this is totally ineffective and it might worsen the situation.

[b]Hit The Point!-
While talking to a man, do not beat around the bush. You may find this difficult because women are known to spend an inordinate amount of time beating around the bush, and also making pointless discussions, so in order not to get him outside minded, Hit The Point.

Stop talking- Unfortunately, women are talkers so, it is quite common for a woman to go on and on even she has already made her point. By doing this, you lose his attention and make him get tired of the discussion, So, once you have made your point and everyone agrees with you, STOP TALKING.
Re: Get His ATTENTION! Use This Simple Ways by mormoni(m): 12:38am On Jul 26, 2015
Not for sale
Re: Get His ATTENTION! Use This Simple Ways by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 26, 2015
E don finish? lipsrsealed
Re: Get His ATTENTION! Use This Simple Ways by Cutehector(m): 12:43am On Jul 26, 2015
lagmostkuit:
E don finish? lipsrsealed
oma.. Today is sunday..
Re: Get His ATTENTION! Use This Simple Ways by Webbet(m): 12:44am On Jul 26, 2015
Dont just get any guy's attention. get the right guy's attention
Re: Get His ATTENTION! Use This Simple Ways by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2015
Cutehector:
oma.. Today is sunday..
I know that hector... smiley
Re: Get His ATTENTION! Use This Simple Ways by Cutehector(m): 12:48am On Jul 26, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I know that hector... smiley
tongue I hav succesfully found ur trouble tongue
Re: Get His ATTENTION! Use This Simple Ways by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 26, 2015
Cutehector:
tongue I hav succesfully found ur trouble tongue
Now that u have found it nko? lipsrsealed
Re: Get His ATTENTION! Use This Simple Ways by Cutehector(m): 12:52am On Jul 26, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Now that u have found it nko? lipsrsealed
will find d next one tongue
Re: Get His ATTENTION! Use This Simple Ways by MisterLongman(m): 12:53am On Jul 26, 2015
^^ Tell him to relocate to the lagoon....... At Op, that your link will definitely rust
Re: Get His ATTENTION! Use This Simple Ways by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 26, 2015
Cutehector:
will find d next one tongue
See his mouth like trouble undecided
Re: Get His ATTENTION! Use This Simple Ways by OKNkanu(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Straight on point!
Re: Get His ATTENTION! Use This Simple Ways by eyeon(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
YOU JUST GOT MY ATTENTION. It works!
Re: Get His ATTENTION! Use This Simple Ways by rants: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Trust me, i know how to get his attention. The problem is how to keep his attention, but hey we are talking getting his attention wink
http://www.chirants.com/how-i-got-his-attention/

(1) (Reply)

A Certain Man Found His Wife / Please Help A Brother In A Dating Mess / What Do You Have To Say About This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.