Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? (2800 Views)

Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House / Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? / But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by meexteriox(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2009
She does not deserve you one bit. A girl that loves you and for who you are would never
indulge in such things. Listen, this girl will inflict a major havoc on you sooner or later,
if you continue with her or allow her space for such frivolity, believe me.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by erady(f): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2009
I don't think u really no ur girlfriend cos if u do u will no her likes and her dislikes, when she's saying yes and no, And most especially her friends. Since u guys have dated for 4yrs, U re suppose 2 be her best friend to no her other friends.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Kayraph(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2009
Dvampire:

my brother, if u can, stop the relationship with her. this might raise hell and dust in all its fury from her, but in the long run, u'll see that u did the right thing. i was once in that situation. the girl claimed she had nothing with these guys until i was almost assaulted by one of the guys. good girls are everywhere. all it would take is a little extra effort from u to make it worth while.

It wld be kinda difficult for me to stop d relationship with her.

meexteriox:

She does not deserve you one bit. A girl that loves you and for who you are would never
indulge in such things. Listen, this girl will inflict a major havoc on you sooner or later,
if you continue with her or allow her space for such frivolity, believe me.

What I want to know is how to curb such frivolity.

erady:

I don't think u really no ur girlfriend cos if u do u will no her likes and her dislikes, when she's saying yes and no, And most especially her friends. Since u guys have dated for 4yrs, U re suppose 2 be her best friend to no her other friends.

Maybe I shd tell her to introduce her friends to me, whether male or female.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Isuata: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2009
hmmmn,
my guy ehn! i use to be in yur shoes and it wasnt too pleasant i must say. but the kinda person iam is one wu lies to experience tins for myself and i stuck to it and pretended it ddnt bother me, my gal craves attentention i dig like most gals and wat i did was do same-i had stopped all attention seekin becos i luvd her loadz but she ddnt realise, probably she tot i was jst boring or summin or maybe she tot i was just an abuja boi wu was weak and so i turned my OSU attention lights and as a not bad lookin guy i got over more dan wat even i expected-and it was war zone becos she cldnt handle it, gals, sugar mummies wld call me (and i luv openness in a relationship so i let her listen in on most of the conversations with d oda ladies to teach her ow a relationship shld be like) and she wld fight me and complain and all. i neva initially told her i was doin it cos she also recievd too many fone calls from guys[b]cos my gal is fine and wrks in a bank for dat matter[/b] so all i did was just laff becos it was amusin to me-really amusin to see all animated and worked up over a fone call we just listened to with me and not think of removin d spec in her own eyes first. and yet she ddnt stop recievin all those fone calls from men and guys alike. until one of the days wen she performed her outbursts i den told her to 1st take kia of her own calls first b4 she tells me anytin do yu knw wat she told me- she sed ehn its becos i ddnt hav a problem wit it dat if i did i shld hav sed so and she av tryd to adjust- i was shocked. and so my dear guy wat is the koko of dis iroyin- stand yur ground with her by tellin wat yu dnt like or dish out d same measure shes dishin out to yu=my 2 kobo
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by iice(f): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2009
She's not serious.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by oluwafemi113(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2009
really
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2009
iice:

She's not serious.

Short and sweet, and to the point.

I believe your girlfriend's no longer into you, and she's looking to you to end things.
She'll feel better, and sympathy will be on her side, that you broke things off, not her.

Secretly, she'll be relieved.
I'm pretty sure this has crossed your mind - she'll keep pushing you, rubbing your nose in her doings, till you end things.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Kayraph(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2009
To all that have responded to this clarion call, I am saying a big THANK YOU. You are all appreciated.

Isu ata:

stand yur ground with her by tellin wat yu dnt like[/b]

Exactly what I did and it has been yielding positive results.

Thank you everybody for saving my relationship, God bless you all
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by desthan(m): 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2009
smoking lala n sippin abgo Anoda satisfied customer
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by mmababy(f): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2009
poster be matured,if she loves you and you loves her over look the calls and get on with her
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Kayraph(m): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2009
mmababy:

poster be matured,if she loves you and you loves her over look the calls and get on with her

mmababy, u have a very good point there. Thank you.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by 190: 2:36am On Mar 18, 2009
why i lik dis thread is
cos d poster kips replyin 2 al msgs
sort of this is the best thread i hav read dis mont
so u mean afta 4yrs ur babe still givs u headache
dis 1 na wahala o
wetin babes com want
dem de mak me fear dem o
hmm, embarassed
wahala!
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 18, 2009
@ topic

Your girlfriend is very insecure. She feels having a lot of admirers makes her a better person. Very immature.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by oluwafemi113(m): 5:23am On Mar 18, 2009
4 years sound nice grin grin grin
but you still need to pray if you truly love her
so ever other man we just leave her for you grin
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Kayraph(m): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2009
190:

why i lik dis thread is
cos d poster kips replyin 2 al msgs
sort of this is the best thread i hav read dis mont
so u mean afta 4yrs ur babe still givs u headache
dis 1 na wahala o
wetin babes com want
dem de mak me fear dem o
hmm, embarassed
wahala!

She no dey give me headache per se, maybe na me dey in luv so much dat the fear of losing her is making me doubt her sincerity.

michelin89:

@ topic

Your girlfriend is very insecure. She feels having a lot of admirers makes her a better person. Very immature.

I want to trust her and believe in our love for each other.

oluwafemi113:

4 years sound nice grin grin grin
but you still need to pray if you truly love her
so ever other man we just leave her for you grin

I'll surely pray for the relationship to succeed.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Psoul(m): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2009
@Poster
Guy why do u want to give urslf a heartbreak. Why do u want to kw all d guys ur babe talk to on phone. My man daz been immatured. Give her all d free hand u think u can. Let her mess up the trust have on her before u can ve a reason to crucify her. U r try to drive her into infidelity by behaving as if u dont trust her. Show her dat u trust her and she may find it very hard to mess up.
This one problem wt many guy, they want to tie down their babes to themselfs and to themslfs alon. It is not the best option.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by badoski101(m): 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2009
Guy,
to be honest wit u,
u r in deep sh*t
u need to wake up to reality
u r not d only guy ur girl frnd has
its sad but its d bitter truth
no matter wat d whole world tells u ,
u wont leave her
it happened 2 me as well
am just recovering 4rm mine
ges u overshowered her wit love
my guy, u r headover heels in love
its sad, for a guy
cos u'll take lots of sh*t, and overlook
many tins,its nt meant 2 be dat way
if u chose 2 stay,be ready 2 take all this sh*t
but bear it in mind,there's serious danger ahead
my advice,spread ur tentacles
dont limit urself 2 one chic
no mata how much u love/she loves u
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Kayraph(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2009
Psoul:

@Poster
Guy why do u want to give urslf a heartbreak. Why do u want to kw all d guys ur babe talk to on phone. My man daz been immatured. Give her all d free hand u think u can. Let her mess up the trust have on her before u can ve a reason to crucify her. U r try to drive her into infidelity by behaving as if u dont trust her. Show her dat u trust her and she may find it very hard to mess up.
This one problem wt many guy, they want to tie down their babes to themselfs and to themslfs alon. It is not the best option.

Maybe dats where I got it all wrong.

badoski101:

Guy,
to be honest wit u,
u r in deep sh*t
u need to wake up to reality
u r not d only guy ur girl frnd has
its sad but its d bitter truth
no matter wat d whole world tells u ,
u wont leave her
it happened 2 me as well
am just recovering 4rm mine
ges u overshowered her wit love
my guy, u r headover heels in love
its sad, for a guy
cos u'll take lots of sh*t, and overlook
many tins,its nt meant 2 be dat way
if u chose 2 stay,be ready 2 take all this sh*t
but bear it in mind,there's serious danger ahead
my advice,spread ur tentacles
dont limit urself 2 one chic
no mata how much u love/she loves u

I don't wont to totally agree with you, cos things happen in different ways

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies What Will You Do?(photo) / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.