Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl (2804 Views)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by winsome5(f): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2015
i read a post on reasons why one should date a shy or introvert girl and i totally disagree with most of the points,
so here is a counter thread to that topic.

HERE ARE THE TOP 7 REASONS TO GET OUT OF YOUR INTROVERTED BUBBLE AND DATE AN EXTROVERT. OR IF YOU’RE A JAY-Z TYPE, WHY YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR YOUR BEYONCE. grin grin grin :

1. NO LACK OF CONVERSATION

Have you ever had one of those awkward moments on a first date where for a few minutes you can’t think of anything interesting to say, so you fill time with “So what kind of stuff are you into?” With an extrovert you’ll never have an awkward conversation. They have no shortage of stories to tell, hilarious situations to recount from their days and if they’re one of the good ones, they’ll know the right questions to make the convo balanced and reciprocal cheesy .(introverts will get you bored easily wink)

2. they are creative

imagine dating a girl who is creative and crafty extrovert girls are creative and crafty and they are always looking out for ways to spice up their relationships, unlike shy girls who always wait on their man to keep doing everything for them.

3. they are solution finders

you know extrovert girls are social, they've been exposed to the world and have experienced many life situations, hence they have solutions to virtually any problem that either she or her boyfriend might be in. unlike shy girls who are clueless and have little or no experience and even the little they may have, they always feel shy to share it with their partners. (they too get wahala)

4. they are socially presentable

extroverts find it easy to mingle and relate with people, they are audacious and are fluent speakers, unlike introverts who may to find it difficult to socialize and relate with your friends and family, and since they talk less, the tendency of them speaking fluently will be reasonably low (these kind girls fit disgrace you oh) grin

5.NO REGRETS
Having regrets is the biggest fear of a hardcore extrovert, hence they tend to look at the positive aspect of everything and This makes being in a relationship with them absolutely amazing. They will never look back and ask, “what if I had said this …” or “maybe if we had just done this instead …” they are always professional in what they do, They are unashamed to throw themselves into a situation, risking embarrassment or humiliation to save their relationships, because that is better than looking back and wishing they had done things differently.

6. NO MYSTERY FEELINGS

my favorite part of guys dating an extrovert is you"ll never wonder whats on your partner"s mind. There is an ease and simplicity to a relationship that isn’t built on assumptions and inferences or even intuition (which does come in handy occasionally). That’s how 90% of arguments and miscommunications start in relationships (warning: that is a completely fake statistic grin ). Difficult situations are made easier when partners are on the same page; and open conversation makes it so arguments are avoided completely or quickly bulldozed over and resolved.

7. THEY HAVE A BANGING SEX LIFE

this list wont be complete without this one oh! The main goal for sex is self expression and creating intimacy through action. So don’t expect things to follow a simple formulaic approach to sex, extroverts like to explore and try new things and see what positions or situations lead to deeper connections with each partner they’re with. That means better and more interesting sex. while an introvert will be shy to try various sex positions cheesy (they are bad kissers too grin )

feel free to add yours jare cheesy

cc:
japhet04
tosyne2much
naijaboiy
krall
elantraceey
heartmender7

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by HeartMender7(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by thaoriginator: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Show some LOVE in FEBRUARY 14 and vote FEBUHARI
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by ammyluv2002(f): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Girl na girl whether na bold or shy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by winsome5(f): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
HeartMender7:
hmmmm

heartmender space booking is not allowed here oh cheesy

which one you like? shy or bold?

- winsome5 -
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by vizkiz: 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
spreads tent

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by alberto2k(m): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lol
Counter-thread abi

*parks bus*
*climbs on top of it to observe clearly*
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by winsome5(f): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
alberto2k:
Lol
Counter-thread abi

*parks bus*
*climbs on top of it to observe clearly*

no hit person with your bus oh cheesy cheesy which one you like? shy girl or bold girl?

mods do the needful,, farano, seun
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by HeartMender7(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
8. A QUICK AND PAINLESS (MAYBE) END
Because awkward situations and conversations are not something we avoid, I find that the end of a
relationship is much easier with other extroverts. We have the ability to say our piece and know that we
have done all we could have done. We face the most difficult parting conversations without fear. Not
always, I understand relationships are messy and each is complicated no matter what sort of temperament
your partner has. But the benefit of knowing exactly where you both stand on the relationship can make
parting ways more clear and easy to process. There are no lingering issues that can be fantasized into
saving graces, there are no open doors that need to be shut for closure. It’s kind of beautiful when done
right.

MODS the time is now....
do the needful...
FP material..
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by seunwen2(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by Preshochyx(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
NL and counter thread... issokay

Just date a girl dat suites ur personality... shy or not. bold or not #myopinion

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by alberto2k(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
winsome5:

no hit person with your bus oh cheesy cheesy which one you like? shy girl or bold girl?

Bold and troublesome like Ireneony

#I like girls who can give me a tough-time But also.. I won't woo/chase her for more than 1.3weeks, 2.6 weeks if she fine lyk mermaid, am full of principle but mehn... I can be like Chris Rock all day, like John legend the next day, and a quiet Alberto another day
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by winsome5(f): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
alberto2k:

Bold and troublesome like Ireneony

#I like girls who can give me a tough-time But also.. I won't woo/chase her for more than 1.3weeks, 2.6 weeks if she fine lyk mermaid, am full of principle but mehn... I can be like Chris Rock all day, like John legend the next day, and a quiet Alberto another day

correct guy grin .... but if you love a girl, you should be ready to woo her until she agrees na, even if it will take 10 years for her to agree, just keep showing her how much you love her, remember, never you give up on the one you love grin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by winsome5(f): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
Preshochyx:
NL and counter thread... issokay

Just date a girl dat suites ur personality... shy or not. bold or not #myopinion

and which personaloty do you belong?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by frodobee: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
This craze must stop pls. I have resolved to date a rich girl/boy.

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by winsome5(f): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
frodobee:
[s]This craze must stop pls. I have resolved to date a rich girl/boy.[/s]

why not be rich yourself sir?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by sexymoma(f): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Oya Counter Thread...
Seriously if i be man ehn... wetin go make me date introverts.
Who said extroverts aren't intelligent...Forget!! we are intelligent, though some of us aren't good at listening buh we find solution to a problem.... we aren't shy cos we face our challenges...
I bet you... if you break up wid your extrovert gurlfwend.. you gonna think bout her one day nd say "i miss that babe" she s jos too different grin

We don't pretend
We are highly romantic.. walai grin
we say things the way it is.. maybe that why they refer us as talkative grin
We know how to settle things when it outta hands due to our social confident. grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by alberto2k(m): 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
winsome5:

correct guy grin .... but if you love a girl, you should be ready to woo her until she agrees na, even if it will take 10 years for her to agree, just keep showing her how much you love her, remember, never you give up on the one you love grin

Everything happens for a reason bae...
Before I made that principle

I once chased one girl lyk dat for over a year..
After so much "scoping" and showing her how much I loved her.. She never said "Yes"
Since then, I adapted that principle

And I know how to "turn it off"
So feelings ain't a problem
wink
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by winsome5(f): 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
sexymoma:
Oya Counter thread

Lol.

momma which one are you? shy or bold?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by alberto2k(m): 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
sexymoma:
Oya Counter thread

there's already a counter thread ma'am... Check FP wink
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by sexymoma(f): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
winsome5:

Lol.

momma which one are you? shy or bold?
#teamboldandlively
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by Preshochyx(m): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
winsome5:

and which personaloty do you belong?

Introvert to an extent.. I party at will, drink occasionally, and talkative wen am with my friends. smiley any personality (introvert/extrovert) can suite me
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by winsome5(f): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
alberto2k:

Everything happens for a reason bae...
Before I made that principle

I once chased one girl lyk dat for over a year..
After so much "scoping" and showing her how much I loved her.. She never said "Yes"
Since then, I adapted that principle

And I know how to "turn it off"
So feelings ain't a problem
wink

I understand u sha,, but at times it good we never give up on the ones we love.

- winsome5 -

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by idu1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
sexymoma:
#teamboldandlively
how r u?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by Missmossy(f): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hmm I think going for what suits you and what gives you the desired happiness is what really matters.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by sexymoma(f): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
idu1:
how r u?
Cool
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by henryblaze25(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmm I see, dis counter thread has Messi, Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic on the offensive.

Nice 1 OP
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by winsome5(f): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
sexymoma:
#teamboldandlively

yes oh.. we rock!

winsome5
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
'...that is a totally fake statistics...' my type of girl!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by winsome5(f): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Preshochyx:

Introvert to an extent.. I party at will, drink occasionally, and talkative wen am with my friends. smiley any personality (introvert/extrovert) can suite me

funny you... well, I like you way sha

winsome5
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by Preshochyx(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
winsome5:

funny you... well, I like you way sha

winsome5

smiley thnx dear
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Bold Or Extrovert Girl by winsome5(f): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
henryblaze25:
Hmmm I see, dis counter thread has Messi, Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic on the offensive.

Nice 1 OP

thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say No To Sexual Discrimination On Nairaland / 8 Things You Must Know When You Fall In Love With A Short Girl / Different Between Guys And Girls(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.