Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

LADIES STOP DOING THESE THINGS IN THE NAME OF LOVE AGAIN: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES STOP DOING THESE THINGS IN THE NAME OF LOVE AGAIN: (801 Views)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? / Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES STOP DOING THESE THINGS IN THE NAME OF LOVE AGAIN: by Amustical(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
LADIES STOP DOING THESE THINGS IN THE
NAME OF LOVE AGAIN:
1. Living in the same room with a man who has
not paid your
bride- price or wedded you;
(this is foolishness).
3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man who
doesn’t even know
your parents or house;
(You are wasting your time & blessing).
4. Using your boyfriend’s picture as your profile
picture on social
network, thus blocking serious and potential
suitors;
(that is a serious mistake).
5. Giving your virginity to a man who has not
paid your bride-price.
( You have lost your dignity in life).
6. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes for
your boyfriend;
(that's starting what you cannot complete even
in marriage).
7. Disobeying your parents for the sake of a man
you are dating.
( You are out of your brain).
8. Giving sex to a man simply because he
promised to marry you;
(Haba! Na u be the oldest woman for this life?)
9. Sending your Unclad pictures to your
boyfriend;
(shame on you, that is what he will use against
you anytime you said its over).
10. A man will beat you and you will still be
saying that you can not do without him;
(hmm, you need deliverance).
11. A man cheats on you and you still say that
you can never quit him,
(Hmm, you need prayers).
2. Don't be too desperate in life; as you are
desperate to read other
numbers, you did not notice number (2) is
missing above.
DID I SPEAK WELL IN THIS WRITE UP DROP
YOUR OWN VIEWS CONCERNING THIS ISSUE...

1 Like

Re: LADIES STOP DOING THESE THINGS IN THE NAME OF LOVE AGAIN: by ArchEnemy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yeah, you nailed it

1 Like

Re: LADIES STOP DOING THESE THINGS IN THE NAME OF LOVE AGAIN: by DatBossAssChick(f): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: LADIES STOP DOING THESE THINGS IN THE NAME OF LOVE AGAIN: by donholy28(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hehehehe....no be 4 dying minute girls...dem go wear ring for donkey years and live d guy house

1 Like

Re: LADIES STOP DOING THESE THINGS IN THE NAME OF LOVE AGAIN: by Dennygirl: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op,you know the funny thing?when you try advicing your friends against it,they tag you enemy of progress,at other time,girls believed doing that might make the guy see them as wifey material,the most funny excuse i have ever heard from a guilty lady is that "don"t you know men are scarce? I better keep my man well" just imagine!!,before they realize their mistake, the sharp man who don"t have money for bride price must have put her in the family way.. And you know what that means? Free woman, free expressway,illegitimate and malnourished kids which might constitute nuisance to the already messy society,!! Ladies bewise!!

1 Like

Re: LADIES STOP DOING THESE THINGS IN THE NAME OF LOVE AGAIN: by Amustical(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
tongue
Dennygirl:
Op,you know the funny thing?when you try advicing your friends against it,they tag you enemy of progress,at other time,girls believed doing that might make the guy see them as wifey material,the most funny excuse i have ever heard from a guilty lady is that "don"t you know men are scarce? I better keep my man well" just imagine!!,before they realize their mistake, the sharp man who don"t have money for bride price must have put her in the family way.. And you know what that means? Free woman, free expressway,illegitimate and malnourished kids which might constitute nuisance to the already messy society,!! Ladies bewise!!

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria. / Why Do Girls Go Crazy When Guys ask these "VERY DIFFICULT" Question? / 12 Reasons Why Loosing Your Viginity Is A Bad Idea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.