Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? (12810 Views)

(counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 13, 2015
When kids are quiet or when you can't see them, they are somewhere doing these.

source: http://www.strangebeaver.com/2015/08/things-ruined-by-kids-7/
Thingsmykidsruined. com
lalasticlala obinoscopy

Drawing on a passport.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 13, 2015
Laptop.

5 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Having a nice time with food stuffs.

2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by HireKiller(m): 1:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Op your title looked promising, but your post failed to follow up on it.

*modified*

Alright now you've written what the first pic is about.

I think these are all 'keep out of reach of children' things.

The parent need to learn to follow said advice.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 13, 2015
Painting the living room.

1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by adegwurulez(m): 1:52am On Sep 13, 2015
For the first time i'll take him to one of those 'demon flogging ministries'... if he tries it again, Na ritual sure pass.

#kidding

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Kitchen.

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 13, 2015
Hide and seek in the washing machine.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by majamajic(m): 1:57am On Sep 13, 2015
I will send them to -

1, art school
2, computer school
3, catering school

grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by HireKiller(m): 2:03am On Sep 13, 2015
adegwurulez:
For the first time i'll take him to one of those 'demon flogging ministries'... if he tries it again, Na ritual sure pass.

#kidding

Well normally you go think say na demonic children be these

but the parents are guilty of negligence.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by ephemm(m): 2:11am On Sep 13, 2015
Kids!

We all did ridiculous things as kids...

I remember my brother and I did surgery with razor blade on our couch!

the fact that our Dad didn't say anything, scared us for days.

We are both dads now and we always recount those adventures when we see our kids act as kids.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Titidi(f): 2:14am On Sep 13, 2015
Sile12:
Washing machine.
Bae hide in here my parents are at the doorstep

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by ShayGirl(f): 2:14am On Sep 13, 2015
I wouldnt wait for a pastor to deliver them for me before i do that myself..By the time i shook d pikin head inside river three times, the demon wey possess am go run comot.... Demon trait no dey run for ma family abeg..undecided undecided
i need sweet kids nt pikins wey go disturb ma life

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Sharon6(f): 2:37am On Sep 13, 2015
I'll clean up the mess. That's what a right thinking parent will do. They're just kids and acting out their age.

The washing machine play may end up a tragedy tho. That kid may suffocate.

LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND FLAWLESS DURING THE UPCOMING FESTIVE PERIOD. CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by osebaba8(m): 2:39am On Sep 13, 2015
There's nothing demonic about this, that's children for you. Op has said it all, when kids are not in same room with at a moment and he/she or they are quite I bet you won't believe what you will find them doing. so it better you take not of that and rush to check
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by libertyfather(m): 2:47am On Sep 13, 2015
osebaba8:
There's nothing demonic about this, that's children for you. Op has said it all, when kids are not in same room with at a moment and he/she or they are quite I bet you won't believe what you will find them doing. so it better you take not of that and rush to check

that's true they concentrate cause they found what they are doing so interesting and what could babies be doing so interesting that is not a mess up that needs thorough fixing or cleaning? Always thank GOD you have them some dunt mind if they use hammer on the TV set all they need is a child....

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 13, 2015
My uncle's kid used his newly bought phone to do "motor " on a rough surface..
He's still using the phone till now..
Kids are great.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by donholy28(m): 3:42am On Sep 13, 2015
Sharon6:
I'll clean up the mess. That's what a right thinking parent will do. They're just kids and acting out their age.

The washing machine play may end up a tragedy tho. That kid may suffocate.

LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND FLAWLESS DURING THE UPCOMING FESTIVE PERIOD. CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Sometimes no be their age be d issue o...u go even begin think say God wan use dem punish u.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by donholy28(m): 3:47am On Sep 13, 2015
ShayGirl:
I wouldnt wait for a pastor to deliver them for me before i do that myself..By the time i shook d pikin head inside river three times, the demon wey possess am go run comot.... Demon trait no dey run for ma family abeg..undecided undecided
i need sweet kids nt pikins wey go disturb ma life

Amen o..make God no give u kids way dey like my cousins...those twins fit make person run mental.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by baski92(m): 5:02am On Sep 13, 2015
Like seriously nothing, some people are still hoping on God for children that will make mess more dan dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Rapmoney(m): 6:14am On Sep 13, 2015
I am plus 1 today! Happy birthday to me! Show me some love folks!!! cheesy! Hit 'like' cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Exponental(m): 6:24am On Sep 13, 2015
Nothing...... I will ensure my kids have enough toys to play with but when they act naughty, an adult will take the blame while I talk to, warn or scold the child(ren).

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 13, 2015
osebaba8:

Abi o, they're just kids. Ive seen a little girl that took her Mum's new Samsung galaxy s6 edge to the bathtub, immersed it, washed it because of dirts. The mum collapsed at sight.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Goahead(m): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2015
Sile12:

Abi o, they're just kids. Ive seen a little girl that took her Mum's new Samsung galaxy s6 edge to the bathtub, immersed it, washed it because of dirts. The mum collapsed at sight.
if she's a caring mother with understanding she won't beat that little kid, she just need to scold her.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by singlefade25(f): 7:18am On Sep 13, 2015
This is so funny......
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Kingblingz(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2015
I will thank God for giving them 2 me..... No be everybody dey get dat kind opportunity
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2015
In the toilet

1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by kennyman2000(m): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2015
Its sile again..
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by charijee(f): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2015
I'll simply take pictures of their mess and keep for future analysis grin

Kids are extraordinary

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Painting the TV.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by shizzy7(f): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2015
VERY VERY ANNOYING
I will Beat the child..

Depends on His or her age and The importance of what was ruined
**IF It involves Money husby will pay.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Certificate.

4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) / My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos / The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.