Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend (8297 Views)

11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / Is This Boy Smart Or He Is Just A Stingy Boyfriend? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by cowgirl9090: 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
A stingy boyfriend is not the way forward, here are five sure signs that show that your boyfriend is stingy.

1,He tells you to come to his house on the first date.

Any guy who tells you to come to his house on the first date is very stingy. most guys who do this are always very stingy.

2. He pretends he forgot to pay for your fare back home.

After a date with him he calls you to start giving silly excuses why he didn't pay for your transport fare,like, he forgot to pay for your trans or that he forgot his wallet at his place while seeing you off..he is a stingy ass nigga.

3. After seeing you off,he waited patiently for you to get a cab only for him to throw you this question -- ' should I pay ,hm this one na stinginess at PHD level .

4.Anytime he calls you within 2mins of calling you you notice a second silence (MTN just warned him) and he hurriedly ends the call. Who uses a left over balance to call his sweetheart,nobody but a stingy boyfriend undecided

5. He takes you out but won't let you order anything he does the ordering by himself grin

Imagine while you two have just seated at that eatery joint you hear him quickly call the waiter or waitress and orders for two bottle of soft drink and two meat pie without even bothering asking you what you want. aka gum! undecided
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by lekejob(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
stingy
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by winetapper: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
and stingy girls be reading this and be like "Yes its true"
angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by Teryfik(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op wetin dey make u analyze me na#diaris god ooo
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
cowgirl9090:
A stingy boyfriend is not the way forward, here are five sure signs that show that your boyfriend is stingy.

Any guy who tells you to come to his house on the first date is very stingy. most guys who do this are always very stingy.

After a date with him he calls you to start giving silly excuses why he didn't pay for your transport fare,like, he forgot to pay for your trans or that he forgot his wallet at his place while seeing you off..he is a stingy ass nigga.

3. After seeing you off,he waited patiently for you to get a cab only for him to throw you this question -- ' should I pay ,hm this one na stinginess at PHD level .

4.Anytime he calls you within 2mins of calling you you notice a second silence (MTN just warned him) and he hurriedly ends the call. Who uses a left over balance to call his sweetheart,nobody but a stingy boyfriend undecided

5. He takes you out but won't let you order anything he does the ordering by himself grin

Imagine while you two have just seated at that eatery joint you hear him quickly call the waiter or waitress and orders for two bottle of soft drink and two meat pie without even bothering asking you what you want. aka gum! undecided

YOU WELL SO!! undecided
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by Welrez(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Say this in Osun and get lynched. Men aint smiling!
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
cowgirl9090:
4.Anytime he calls you within 2mins of calling you you notice a second silence (MTN just warned him)
\

2) what's wrong if you pay for your fare

4) he called you didn't he.......can't you call back

5) heaven won't fall down...if you take him out and do the ordering by yourself
In fact he'll appreciate you more

4 Likes

Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
This thread is not for me.. I have not done any of these cool

Thank God I'm not stingy
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin stingy dudes err'wher
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by winetapper: 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
This thread is not for me

Thank God I'm not stignty
No be you go talk na your Babe get Mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by Escalze(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Been stingy should part of a man.

Men should learn to say NO sometimes.
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by cowgirl9090: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOU WELL SO!! undecided
yes they are showing themselves smiley
stingy dude.
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sassybae:
grin stingy dudes err'wher
Seriously ?
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yea, nd how do I believe ure not stingy
tosyne2much:
Seriously ?
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
So having a boyfriend is all about getting him to pay for stuff; and if he doesn't, he's 'stingy' right? Smh

1 Like

Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by cowgirl9090: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
tosyne2much:

Thank God I'm not stingy

smiley
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
cowgirl9090:

yes they are showing themselves smiley
stingy dude.
USE YOUR HAND TO WORK, NOT DEPENDING ON YOUR BOYFRIENDS.
GIRLS LIKE YOU, WE KNOW WERE AND HOW YOUR LIFE GO END.

2 Likes

Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by Spidermon: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Any woman with will and drive should go out there and get money herself!
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sassybae:
Yea, nd how do I believe ure not stingy
You will have to put me on a test then cheesy
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by JefLonDon(m): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
winetapper:
and stingy girls be reading this and be like "Yes its true"
angry

I tell u!!! Girls are Funny o.....Is he meant to be their Money Generating Machine

1 Like

Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by Tomiwaa(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
cowgirl9090:

lol. op is a broke girl. obviously.

1 Like

Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Stingy guys be like.. angry

tosyne2much:

Thank God I'm not stingy

Op, dnt mind them. angry
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by winetapper: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
JefLonDon:

I tell u!!! Girls are Funny o.....Is he meant to be their Money Generating Machine
azin ehh ladies dont know dude now looking for the babe to chop and clean mouth
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Just prove it in anyway u can
tosyne2much:
You will have to put me on a test then cheesy
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Spidermon:
Any woman with will and drive should go out there and get money herself!
NIGERIA WOMEN ARE VERY USELESS. EXAMPLE: THE OP AND THE LIKES OF HER PEOPLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
lazy op cheesy

U better shut up dia and go look for job

1 Like

Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by Slimzjoe(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
And the Broke ass Girls will Be Nodding there Heads in Agreement undecided

1 Like

Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by wristbangle: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
tosyne2much:

Thank God I'm not stingy

U have dropped this kind of thread before bro smiley
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by wristbangle: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
sonofananimal1:
NIGERIA WOMEN ARE VERY USELESS. EXAMPLE: THE OP AND THE LIKES OF HER PEOPLE

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Yet again my guy is angry. Easy brother!
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by donholy28(m): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
But nobody stingy pass girls...u go send #1500 recharge card and dem go still send u please call me
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by wristbangle: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Stingy guys be like.. angry

Op, dnt mind them. angry

LOL. Madame.. u self neva see stingy babes before?
Re: Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
wristbangle:

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Yet again my guy is angry. Easy brother!
THAT'S WHY I DON'T LIKE COMING ONLINE. HOW WILL SOMEONE JUST WAKE UP FROM AFTERNOON SLEEP AND START WRITING LISTS OF THERE FOOLISHNESSangry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian / Help!! My Fiance Always Makes Me Do Things In Bed That I Don't Enjoy. / I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.