Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) (8396 Views)

Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / Nneka Was Screaming While I Was Knacking The Front Side, But I No Send (pics) / Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 3:20pm On May 25, 2016
I was knacking the back door of my house which got faulty, i was using my hammer and a nail, when i heard jennifer my pastor's wife screaming, only for me to discover that she was praying to the lord, chai, she is such a religious woman....

Pics is coming after 1 seconds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 25, 2016
grin 1 seconds pass already many times..

Where's d pishure? angry
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 25, 2016
Wtf did I just read

2 Likes

Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:08pm On May 25, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin 1 seconds pass already many times..

Where's d pishure? angry
babe, the size of the pics is 50,000 mb, i am trying to reduce it, when i reduce it, i will upload it sharp sharp cheesy
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 25, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, the size of the pics is 50,000 mb, i am trying to reduce it, when i reduce it, i will upload it sharp sharp cheesy

grin Lol....how big is that? Bigger than the thread u made? tongue
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by Smellymouth: 4:16pm On May 25, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by MrCork: 4:18pm On May 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

...darlin change that picture on your picture profile angry
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 25, 2016
MrCork:

...darlin change that picture on your picture profile angry

Why shud I? cool
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by firstking01(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2016
I wasn't disapointed et-all cool
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2016
Imagine op father with his phone and he come across this thread

Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by olaleks007(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2016
Walai werey leleyi sha
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by makydebbie(f): 5:22pm On May 25, 2016
warris dis
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Why shud I? cool
Is that you at your profile pic??..
If yes,....
don't bother changing it....
You look superb!!!
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by tulipsmadra: 7:06pm On May 25, 2016
Thread just made my day... Hilarious!
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:50pm On May 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

If yes,....

You look superb!!!

If Royalblak007 cash u.... You go just fall like naira

3 Likes

Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

If Royalblak007 cash u.... You go just fall like naira
Who the hell is Royalblack007??
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by Kingsley10000: 7:55pm On May 25, 2016
embarassed op thanks for playing with our emotions
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:55pm On May 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Who the hell is Royalblack007??

Ask kashybaby
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:28pm On May 25, 2016
tulipsmadra:
Thread just made my day... Hilarious!
you are welcome dear
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:29pm On May 25, 2016
Kingsley10000:
embarassed op thanks for playing with our emotions
you are welcome bro
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:31pm On May 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

it is very bigger than aso rock, xo i want to reduce to like buhari head, to make it smaller...
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 25, 2016
FairlyUsedPant
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by Nobody: 12:11am On May 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

If yes,....

You look superb!!!

Yes...that's me on the pic...I dunno y this cork was juz saying that I shud change it? undecided
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:34am On May 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Why shud I? cool
cute girl Kashy is. But why do you like these heavy heavy dark lipsticks?
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by Nobody: 6:48am On May 26, 2016
sinceraconcept:
cute girl Kashy is. But why do you like these heavy heavy dark lipsticks?

grin it suits me...light colored lipstick doesnt give me such effect cool
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by Julietcutie(f): 6:53am On May 26, 2016
lol grin I wanted to read something else o op
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by chudyprince: 7:49am On May 26, 2016
Stop taking hard drugs
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 12:38pm On May 26, 2016
Julietcutie:
lol grin I wanted to read something else o op
oooooo babe, beautiful fine sexy boobilicious with barcalicious sweet banana potatous toh fresh pawpawlicious angel, don't worry i will type that something next time... Chai you too fine oo, and you dey blow my mind cheesy
Re: I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) by Julietcutie(f): 5:38pm On May 26, 2016
lol grin OK o am waiting for you to type that something
fairlyusedpant:

oooooo babe, beautiful fine sexy boobilicious with barcalicious sweet banana potatous toh fresh pawpawlicious angel, don't worry i will type that something next time... Chai you too fine oo, and you dey blow my mind cheesy

(1) (Reply)

. / Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? / Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.