Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? (1457 Views)

Is It Wrong Being Friends With Guys As A Lady / Sold To The Wrong Being / Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by Dennygirl: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
A guy approached me this afternoon on my way to the market,we got talking,one thing leading to another we decided to exchange contact.. So as i was typing his number on my phone,he asked if am left handed since i was typing with left hand.. Chess!you need to see the disgusting look on this guy face,when i confirmed his suspicion.! Am pained really,for a moment i wondered if there is anything wrong with a left handed lady....
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by yorubaboiy: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
he doesnt like gals being smater than im.....i heard lefthanders are very smart
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
People always got to hate who you really are, and they will annoyingly show it. Personally, I prefer left handed people
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bae, bone the guy..whats wrong with being left handed undecided??

My dear, he no like you reach abeg angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nothin wrng wif being left handed. Buh some ppl dislyk it, and discriminate against them lyk its a disease or smtin embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by stan241(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Maybe Ifa told him to bring a right handed lady for the swearing in

Just maybe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by Princecalm(m): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
yorubaboiy:
he doesnt like gals being smater than im.....i heard lefthanders are very smart
heard, have you seen, even if you had what does being left handed got to do with being smart?
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by bidexmat(m): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Notin jor! Dat nigga deh too primitive. I am one and so proud of that cos I am loaded with talents. grin
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Low self esteem sha . . . undecided
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by yorubaboiy: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Princecalm:
heard, have you seen, even if you had what does being left handed got to do with being smart?
guy......u no read biology for school.....
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by donholy28(m): 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
The left hand packs a power punch...if someone lefthanded punches u...na die be that....he just no wan person wey go beat am anytime fight fall
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
stan241:
Maybe Ifa told him to bring a right handed lady for the swearing in

Just maybe

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by Galacious1: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
''Being lefthanded means your brain is on the wrong side.'' I only quoted sum1
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by TwentySeven: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Babe move on jare. The guy has issues.
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by Applaner: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
left hand
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by goryorhal(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dennygirl:
A guy approached me this afternoon on my way to the market,we got talking,one thing leading to another we decided to exchange contact.. So as i was typing his number on my phone,he asked if am left handed since i was typing with left hand.. Chess!you need to see the disgusting look on this guy face,when i confirmed his suspicion.! Am pained really,for a moment i wondered if there is anything wrong with a left handed lady....

Nothing is wrong with you sweetie ... I don't mind dating a left handed chick ...
At least na the same thing we go write inside book ..
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
I'm left-handed and I'm proud of myself. My classmates in high school teased me a lot 'cos of that but I ended up making better grades than most of them.

Swery, nobody will be proud of you if ain't proud of yourself. cool

The dude must be a village man with some superstitious belief. undecided
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by Princecalm(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
yorubaboiy:
guy......u no read biology for school.....
so you that read, why are you still saying you heard?
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by yorubaboiy: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Princecalm:
so you that read, why are you still saying you heard?
u dey c wetin u read.....iru eyan wo ni eleyi bayi
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by Princecalm(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
yorubaboiy:
u dey c wetin du read.....iru eyan wo ni eleyi bayi
so is the book talking to you, hope it will still be safe to say listened? *sips orange juice*
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by Dennygirl: 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
Low self esteem sha . . . undecided
can you please expatiate more on that?
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
i smell low self esteem...
i am left handed guy too. and it's not a big deal.. i got bigger things to worry about

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by Oxyde1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
@Op dear,, Your write up reeks of inferiority complex, and hence you came here to seek validation, no offense!(I may be wrong though)... Look here,, being left handed is one of the cutest sights to behold,, I know how the left hand has stood me out amongst my peers.. I flaunt it @the slightest opportunity coz I'm so proud of it!.. I eat (except foods that require eating with bare hands e.g garri),, write, play football and do almost everything with the left... The right is just to wipe my ass and brush my mouth,, and for bilateral symmetry(whatever that means!)... Don't even get me started on southpaws and talents!!.. **drops mic,bounces stylishly out of thread**

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by jmoore(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nothing wrong with it. The dude still lives in stone age hence his ridiculous reaction.

I am kind of ambidextrous in a complex way. I write with my right but I use my left when typing with my phone.

Of what use is the left hand if you can't use it? Next time someone tells you not to use your left hand, tell him/her to cut off his/her left hand.
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
According to the history, Tradition and custom of the Jews, a left handed person is termed "disabled, crippled or paralyzed". But among king David mighty men were 18,000 warriors who could sling a stone at a strand of hair without missing. He proved that age long belief wrong. .

Superstitious belief no be for Nigeria e start oo.
I am ambidextrous in the game of football, I shoot the ball ferociously with my left foot than my right foot but I seldom do it just to surprise my opponents. It's more like an advantage.
Nothing is wrong with you girl, your spine is connected to your left hand..

Any body wem go vex, make him vex with baba God. No be you create yourself and no be by your choice you be lefty. .

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by ivyT(f): 1:16am On Jul 20, 2015
jmoore:
Nothing wrong with it. The dude still lives in stone age hence his ridiculous reaction.

I am kind of ambidextrous in a complex way. I write with my right but I use my left when typing with my phone.

Of what use is the left hand if you can't use it? Next time someone tells you not to use your left hand, tell him to cut off his/her left hand.

Exactly,tell m to cut it off

nd its kinda sexy 4 a male nd cute for a lady
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2016
Dennygirl:
this one year old post remind me of a girl I knew in 2000. left handed too. wondering of you have same characteristics
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by Kaylexzy(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2016
Dennygirl:

Damn dat N***a, he's jex plain stupid jawe.

I actually admire left handed folks... dunno why, maybe cos my mum was left handed, I guess...

The way dey use dat left hand ehn, seems really cool tho
Re: What Is Wrong Being Left-handed? by Felincous(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dennygirl:

because wen everybdy is finking right urs will be the other way round

huuu, hoobii lolssss

(1) (Reply)

A Safety Device That Could Curb Rape For Females (photo) / She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? / What Love Did To Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.