Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Pls Help! The Fear Of Commitments Do Scared Me In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! The Fear Of Commitments Do Scared Me In A Relationship (693 Views)

This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) / Somebody Help! She Just Scared Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! The Fear Of Commitments Do Scared Me In A Relationship by Doyin400l(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hello NLders, I am 23 yrs old and a 400l student in one of the top federal universities in the country.As a promising & confident young guy ladies flock around me like honey especially with my gifted academic prowess .I have a good conversation with them & sometimes I do make a move of relationship but afterwards I feel repulsive of them too early; but my problem is am always afraid of commitments in a relationship especially with the opposite sex...kindly advice me,Am I normal on this or can this be a psychological,spiritual problem which needs adequate attention before it is late.

Critics ,judas,antagonist are also welcome by me.Thanks.
Re: Pls Help! The Fear Of Commitments Do Scared Me In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
undecided
STOP THE LIES...

AND IT WILL ALL GO WELL.

GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Pls Help! The Fear Of Commitments Do Scared Me In A Relationship by Funom001: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Its very hard to be totally committed in a relationship
Re: Pls Help! The Fear Of Commitments Do Scared Me In A Relationship by Doyin400l(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided STOP THE LIES...
AND IT WILL ALL GO WELL.
GOD BLESS YOU.
But sir,I ain't lieing here just as it is.
Re: Pls Help! The Fear Of Commitments Do Scared Me In A Relationship by saintneo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
You have not found the one. Or maybe you are gay!

Football summary - Nigeria Glo Premier League and NigeriaU23 vs CongoU23

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! The Fear Of Commitments Do Scared Me In A Relationship by rawpadgin(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
@ 23 there is still time to work on urself

Cruz if u don't, omo in 7years time all ya friends go marry leave u
Re: Pls Help! The Fear Of Commitments Do Scared Me In A Relationship by Doyin400l(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
rawpadgin:
@ 23 there is still time to work on urself

Cruz if u don't, omo in 7years time all ya friends go marry leave u
Guy,that's my fear now because man is not getting younger anymore am afraid of commitments but love their honey pot.
Re: Pls Help! The Fear Of Commitments Do Scared Me In A Relationship by rawpadgin(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Doyin400l:

Guy,that's my fear now because man is not getting younger anymore am afraid of commitments but love their honey pot.
guy, do something about it
cuz if u don't it will definitely affect u in future

wen i was that age i was picky wen it com to chicks

now all my friends are getting married, brother like me still dey select

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! The Fear Of Commitments Do Scared Me In A Relationship by 0luwatope(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Doyin400l:
...but my problem is am always afraid of commitments in a relationship especially with the opposite sex...

Why did the OP say especially with the opposite sex? Is he gay?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! The Fear Of Commitments Do Scared Me In A Relationship by Doyin400l(m): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
0luwatope:
Gay? not at all.
Re: Pls Help! The Fear Of Commitments Do Scared Me In A Relationship by gj22(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
0luwatope:

Only in Nigeria that "relationship" is for only male + female.

Don't you know friendship is a relationship too?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! The Fear Of Commitments Do Scared Me In A Relationship by Doyin400l(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2015
gj22:

Only in Nigeria that "relationship" is for only male + female.
Don't you know friendship is a relationship too?
Enlighten him pls little wonder they called us third world countries.

(1) (Reply)

Lessons For The Guys. / HOW To Make Her Jealous.. / For Couples Only: 7 Signs Of A Mature, Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.