Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) (2011 Views)

OMG! This Lady Says Black Boys Can’t Handle Her / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by demiladegold(f): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
A girl gets eaten by a crocodile while taking selfies

Check out the full version on the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25x_OMYCYSg

lalasticlala
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by Cutehector(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Good one
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by makydebbie(f): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
seen it before..lipsrsealed
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by MzPecs(f): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
For real? shocked shocked

Where is the pinshure nah?

PLS CHECK MY WONDERFUL SIGNATURE winkwinkwink
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by demiladegold(f): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
makydebbie:
seen it before..lipsrsealed

cool... what was your reaction?
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by makydebbie(f): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
demiladegold:

cool... what was your reaction?
very scary for no reason...i kept watching my back the whole day
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by demiladegold(f): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
MzPecs:

its a video.... click on the link and see
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by demiladegold(f): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
makydebbie:
very scary for no reason...i kept watching my back the whole day

i know right.... i practically jumped out of my skin when i saw it...
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by demiladegold(f): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
Am not clicking on that link madam undecided

why?
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by HardMirror(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hehehe
Good croc

Hope she was pouting too
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by demiladegold(f): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:
Hehehe
Good croc

lol... beti why
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by MzPecs(f): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
demiladegold:

its a video.... click on the link and see
Christ! That'll be scary..
Can't watch it biko! embarassed

PLS SUPPORT AND VOTE MY SIGNATURE winkwinkwink
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by demiladegold(f): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
MzPecs:

Christ! That'll be scary..
Can't watch it biko! embarassed

PLS SUPPORT AND VOTE MY SIGNATURE winkwinkwink

well, it is really scary cuz it was really unexpected
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by demiladegold(f): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by obiorathesubtle: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
lipsrsealed vote vizkiz and there'll be no more human taking selfie eating crocs!

Btw.. La Click.. La bend tongue
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lovely crocodile cheesy grin
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by demiladegold(f): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed vote vizkiz and there'll be no more human taking selfie eating crocs!

Btw.. La Click.. La bend tongue

lolz...
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
seen this vid since... Asian girls.... ''oohhh lemme go for safari eagle oooouuhh'' ... I studied the video to be sure it wasnt photoshopped and it wasnt. I could see the crocodile's nose up the water from a distance and it swimming close to her like a typical crocodiles attack strategy. Those stupid girls were probably on an exhibition of some sort
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by makydebbie(f): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
demiladegold:

i know right.... i practically jumped out of my skin when i saw it...
lol..like seriously her friends were helpless saw her purse sef..the babe was excited about something...not knowing that was her last moment..its so sad
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by demiladegold(f): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
seen this vid since... Asian girls.... ''oohhh lemme go for safari eagle oooouuhh'' ... I studied the video to be sure it wasnt photoshopped and it wasnt. I could see the crocodile's nose up the water from a distance and it swimming close to her like a typical crocodiles attack strategy. Those stupid girls were probably on an exhibition of some sort

im still confused cuz people were claiming its a bag advertisement
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by demiladegold(f): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..like seriously her friends were helpless saw her purse sef..the babe was excited about something...not knowing that was her last moment..its so sad

i wonder what got them there in the first place
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
demiladegold:

im still confused cuz people were claiming its a bag advertisement
nah. It's not an advertisement... So the croc ate the girl cos she was handling a bag he wanted to give to mrs croc? Lailai.... It's real.. Imagine the girls screaming sev.
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by demiladegold(f): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
nah. It's not an advertisement... So the croc ate the girl cos she was handling a bag he wanted to give to mrs croc? Lailai.... It's real.. Imagine the girls screaming sev.

oh my God... thats a long lasting trauma for those friends of hers and even her family.... and she was talking about wanting to be a model
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
demiladegold:

oh my God... thats a long lasting trauma for those friends of hers and even her family.... and she was talking about wanting to be a model
the croc simply didnt like the idea of her being a model... what were they doing by a stream they arent sure of what lives in... One fine p***y gone nani naw. Imagine...
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by makydebbie(f): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
demiladegold:

i wonder what got them there in the first place
selfie na
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by demiladegold(f): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
the croc simply didnt like the idea of her being a model... what were they doing by a stream they arent sure of what lives in... One fine p***y gone nani naw. Imagine...

see you thinking of pvzsy in all this matter wey dey ground
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
demiladegold:

see you thinking of pvzsy in all this matter wey dey ground
lol.. No naw. This vid dan old na... The time i felt pity has gone
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by demiladegold(f): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.. No naw. This vid dan old na... The time i felt pity has gone

ok.. fair enough
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by vicstar(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
MzPecs:

for standing with vizkiz embarassed I'll find you and I'll..... cry

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/64032605.jpg[/img]
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by olatunjithomas(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:

it could be an advert,come to think of it,do you think girls running away will still come back to capture the bag resurfaced.and again,there would have being certain authorities assigned to regulate visitors' movement knowing that the environment is harbouring an animal that could cause harm...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend Publicly / She's Sexy / 13 Things Nigerian Men Must Focus On And Have Under Control Before 35 Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.