Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends (4996 Views)

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me / Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? / How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
53 bfs undecided and u here making noise,wait till d list complete 200 den i will advice u to propose to her by then cheesy ***she is ur wife op,dont leave her***thank me later.
Re: I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends by DamselH33(f): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Andyblaze:

Yes. As I talk now she's sleeping in my room. Should I strangle her now or just forgive till tomorrow?

angry angry ♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
forgive her now and strangle her later
Re: I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends by iamrealdeji(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Andyblaze:

I found a book where she wrote da names of da b/f
making me 54th, should i continue dating her till i
catch her with anoda guy or should i just break up
with her, pls i need response from guyz n galz

angry angry

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
She dey gather all of una goodluck for herself,I know a girl when I was in University,she had so many boyfriends,and the rumour had it that she was extracting the goodluck of those she was sleeping with,believe me,the girl came out with first class,best student in her class,even though unserious,she's now a lecturer in the same school,she got the job so quick that some of her mates that were splashing must be her student,now she's doing her PHD and it ain't even up to 4 years she finished her degree
Re: I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends by temmym4(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Guy, use your IQ na
what u just saw is the list of all the guys she has dated till date of which you are currently the latest, not the list of her current boyfriends

I am sure your Gf is in her 20s. Having a total of over 50 relationships before you clock 30 deserves at least a bronze or silver medal. i wonder if She is the one dropping the guys abi na them dey use and dump her. in any case, Good luck with your Harl*t

Keep checking the list frequently so you know when you have expired and another guy's name is written under yours.
Re: I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends by RexioKlasik(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
adamilen:
shocked Are you still asking questions? Do you have a death wish?

Just being cheeky
Re: I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
lol, it is better for you to burn the book and back out
Re: I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends by Gluthatione: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Andy u don't come back.I dey feel u oooo
Re: I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends by Kassidy90(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Don't worry bro 54 is a lucky number...

1 Like

Re: I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends by emekachimek: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Whoever you gonna marry has strong propensity for genital warts and cervical cancer. Watch it!
Re: I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends by tolutweety(m): 3:35am On Jul 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:
She dey gather all of una goodluck for herself,I know a girl when I was in University,she had so many boyfriends,and the rumour had it that she was extracting the goodluck of those she was sleeping with,believe me,the girl came out with first class,best student in her class,even though unserious,she's now a lecturer in the same school,she got the job so quick that some of her mates that were splashing must be her student,now she's doing her PHD and it ain't even up to 4 years she finished her degree

The description above fits that of a lady, who studied mcb in unilorin. 2011
Are we talking same girl here?!
Re: I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 25, 2015
Andyblaze:

I found a book where she wrote da names of da b/f
making me 54th, should i continue dating her till i
catch her with anoda guy or should i just break up
with her, pls i need response from guyz n galz

angry angry

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
@Op u de very high
Re: I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends by fagbohun4j(m): 4:20am On Jul 25, 2015
What a crazy, foolish, dumb and stupid question. No quit, take her home now. I guess you are still kinda young to be in a relationship. You need counseling and street OT from your area brodaz. #OmoMummy.
Re: I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends by iamrealdeji(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2015
tolutweety:

The description above fits that of a lady, who studied mcb in unilorin. 2011
Are we talking same girl here?!
yeah bro,the tiny short MCB girl
Re: I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends by tolutweety(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:
yeah bro,the tiny short MCB girl

grin grin angry

So na my friend you come dey use as sample for nairaland. God dey o smiley

What course did you read? Year??
Re: I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 31, 2017
Andyblaze:
I found a book where she wrote da names of da b/f making me 54th, should i continue dating her till i catch her with anoda guy or should i just break up with her, pls i need response from guyz n galz
angry angry

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
Give me her contact so I can be added 2 d list

1 Like

Re: I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends by dlawseun(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2017
NA OLOSHO..........................
Re: I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends by lilliesboy(m): 2:26am On Apr 11, 2018
And you must also be the 54th "mugu" to her too. Guy, I sori 4ur life. U beta run 4rm her oh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy / I Think My Dick Is Getting In My Life's Way / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.