Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. (56249 Views)

Lets Call A Spade A Spade - PDP Is Avengers / Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Betamusic(m): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2015
t=36065856]The other goat be like *o boy position Chi baby dey come*[/quote]

Lol if you wqere a boy grin
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by MrDoGood(m): 7:58am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
Very sure this pic was taken under Jonathan's dark era. If this goat tries this today, someone would be forced to prepare a big pot of pepper soup!

Even my smaller fridge dey vex! cheesy
My friend, Buhari has no hand in the sudden upgrade of electricity.
He has done nothing yet.
All he does since he won is to tour round the world.
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by lonelydora: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
Very sure this pic was taken under Jonathan's dark era. If this goat tries this today, someone would be forced to prepare a big pot of pepper soup!

You no get good drinking water in your area? Na pure water you dey drink? My fridge dey vex too. God bless PMB.
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by davydtroy(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2015
Those goats no get conscience grin
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2015
oluomad:
Letter to OP. Dear OP, I now confirmed this: YOU ARE JOBLESS! GoodNight dear

Dies

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Bdemmy(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2015
MrDoGood:

My friend, Buhari has no hand in the sudden upgrade of electricity.
He has done nothing yet.
All he does since he won is to tour round the world.

Who now did it?

GEJ abi? You dey weed.

Buhari does not need to do anything. The fear of him alone will make people do their jobs

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 20, 2015
femiranking28:
very cool bro in elelenwo hmmmm we don't know what light out is..
That's Great... Yenagoa is awesome...

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by bamirotola: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
We hope and pray it is sustained.

Have a splendid week ahead.

Tnx.. you too
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by MrDoGood(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Bdemmy:

Who now did it?

GEJ abi? You dey weed.

Buhari does not need to do anything. [b]The fear of him alone will make people do their job[/b]s
How old are you?
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by anyaekekehinde(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:

Today is not the day to address your daftness, but i will try to correct you

That transformer you see has 2 types of grounding
1 Equipment Grounding
2 System Grounding

The essence of this grounding system is to discharge fault current and leakage current to the general mass of the earth, so if that if an Engineer or Technician is working on it, the engineer is safe.... so if you touch that transformer body it wont shock you, i don't mean touch the cable end boxes or terminals.

Again as regards your buhari era and little improvement in power sector, during the last one year, there has been massive upgrade in majority of the power plant in the country and many NIPP power station and substation has come on board , Olorunsogo NIPP and here in Lagos, the Steam Turbine 6 called ST6 in the Largest power plant in Nigeria which is Egbin Power plant is fully operational now adding extra 220MW into the grid, water pressure is at its all time high at the hydro plants and gas supply has been fairly constant.. moreover the main issue of iliquidity still confronting the power system is still present.. so what is your problem ?

You wont even give this buhari dude proper assessment, you are already attributing the little improvement we have to him without him doing nothing!

He has done noting yet you are praising him, how then will you encourage him to work and not be complacent.

Its the same sycophancy and corruption that killed GEJ that you buhari fan boys have started repeating again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2015
This pic is almost as old as time na . It really went viral during the recent fuel scarcity and general power outage before PMBs inauguration.
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by bashydemy(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2015
In my area in Otta Ogun State, We have been enjoying light steady despite we have not intall our own personal transformer... i only come around for the festival and don't wanna go back to my base... Nigeria will be great again.
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2015
Spymate:
Even if power is being supplied to the transformer it is still not going to electrocute the.m. So what's the fuss about.? And please don't tell me this is a joke.
go lie down on top transformer nau.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by ajepako(f): 8:26am On Jul 20, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

As in ehnnn! Change is truly here o! Now I can watch my series with out fear, we only fuel our cars, no more boredoms, my battery is always full and my street looks more beautiful! Darkness is gone and its gone for good! I'm so loving this!

#GodBlessBuhari

So, na buhari bring light? In just 2 months?
He surely is a 'miracle worker'
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by anyaekekehinde(m): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2015
Jibril659:
go lie down on top transformer nau.

Oga, even if there is power in the transformer it wont shock, it has 2 types of Grounding System... i have touched Giant transformer supplying power to the country before with my bare hands nothing happened to me. stop talking like an illiterate !

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Eshinery(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2015
captianfreeman:
what is the condition of electricity supply in your area?
they must be Erans(goats)Iya Osogbo
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by delectablegyal(f): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Luizkid:
here in otukpo, electricity is so stable its affecting our phcn bill

U r complaining abi u r happy?
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Skoopy(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2015
Me sef wen no dey see light before may 29th, right now dey enjoy at least 10 hrs of power supply. Hope it improves soon.
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by ednoville(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2015
oh boy make the goats come try am for akure transformer, na sallah slaughter by electric chair be that o, light choke for here 24 hrs, i came from abuja to visit my parents to stay 1 week, oh boy this is my 2nd month o, 20 hrs of electricity.....it's good to be your own boss sha
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

Oga, even if there is power in the transformer it shock, it has 2 types of Grounding System... i have touched Giant transformer supplying power to the country before with my bare hands nothing happened to me. stop talking like an illiterate !
local agbero.
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by mikaael(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2015
adorablepepple:
grin,that was then if the goat tries it now it will just die death. We have constant light in my area

Abi o...it will die death..Smh

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by anyaekekehinde(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Improving.

But let's be honest.....it could be better.

We are still not generating enough electricity, and I am waiting for the end of the rainy season......when the reservoirs at Kainji, Jebba and Shiroro run low due to lack of rain. (Mambilla is still under construction).

I hope we expedite action on the new nuclear power plants, and also get some more gas fired plants, as well as looking at coal, solar and waste as alternative sources.

Do we really need nuclear ?,

again who are we contracting the nuclear power plant to ? Russia? (ajaokuta comes to mind and i imagine what if ajaokuta was a nuclear facility... takes a deep breath)... if it was the french now, i will be a bit relieved

are you aware that Nigeria always disregard EIA when implementing projects ?
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by menesheh(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2015
omojoshy:
Still asking my self if Buhari works @ NEPA office...... cool cool

Why?

Because Electricity Power Supply is now ALMOST constant since early June grin

Raining season, bear that in mind
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Kensharval(m): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2015
Spymate:
Even if power is being supplied to the transformer it is still not going to electrocute the.m. So what's the fuss about.? And please don't tell me this is a joke.
WHO SAID SO? OLODO.
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Cornel88(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2015
Bros no vex o... This front page thing how e take dey work for una, because i done post similar post with same pics something, but e no enter frontpage.

https://www.nairaland.com/2280255/picture-defines-electricity-situation-nigeria
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Youngmolis: 8:54am On Jul 20, 2015
shocked na spirit be dat o
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by suxkill: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2015
Bonapart:
These goats are not ordinary
[color=#006600][/color]
Na so
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by bigiyaro(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2015
goats in my area wised up wen dey heard dat GEJ had concided defeat.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by jieta: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:

as a good supporter of justic and a patriotic nigeria u should atleast give kudos to those who deserve it. This are the hand work of jonathan not buhari

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by segemint(f): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:

am telling u brother, even me the fear for how light de for 24hours.. Mehn am feeling the change too.
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by fortunechy(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2015
jst dey luk u

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by cirmuell(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:

na north pole you dey? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.