Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. (56246 Views)

Lets Call A Spade A Spade - PDP Is Avengers / Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2015
g
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by kadunasouth(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2015
In my area Kaduna we ve about 20hrs a day very good we are enjoying govt endowment

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by OYEDIPE(m): 7:32am On Jul 20, 2015
See power bank isn't in use for a while now.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Freiburger(m): 7:32am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
Very sure this pic was taken under Jonathan's dark era. If this goat tries this today, someone would be forced to prepare a big pot of pepper soup!

Even my smaller fridge dey vex! cheesy
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by tega1212(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Hw can a goat use light with us
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by omojeesu(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2015
See how goat denge! A place for goat to relax and scratch body! A demo of the failure of a nation to provide electric power. SHAME!!!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Lolz. Them dey hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Princehojay(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2015
Wow, this is bad........... Those goat really had liver ooooo............ They stylishly turn transformer to their lodge............ Chai diaris God oooo grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by bamirotola: 7:36am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
Very sure this pic was taken under Jonathan's dark era. If this goat tries this today, someone would be forced to prepare a big pot of pepper soup!

No b dope dey ur freezer soo? Abi na soya milk...lol.. guttinmorgen senor... happy new week
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Imelda03: 7:36am On Jul 20, 2015
No fair share in mg area.
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Fellywood(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:

Omenka, buhari has NOT done ANYTHING YET. GEJ's work is producing results. And frozen pure water stacked to high heavens speaks volume of who omenka is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by mytime24(f): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Izzoky
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by bamirotola: 7:40am On Jul 20, 2015
And I saw this in my dream oo... OP u'l b my focal prayer point for this week... Meanwhile Good morning great people of Naija... incredible blessing awaits all of us this week... especially my Ijebu omo alare.. like to say Amen and share if u b Ijebu omo alare....

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by victorazy(m): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2015
Danjuma827:
When they will not provide light for the masses how the goats not be aware of it. Even cow self will come and sit on it. Cos they have been acclimatized to our no light issue

My neighbor pikin dey baf ontop the one wey dey in front of our house.
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by MakCoby(m): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2015
LOL
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Kingbilo(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2015
Dunno about you guys but we haven't used generator in 3 weeks now..steady nepa

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Neyo5050: 7:43am On Jul 20, 2015
Well.... In my area the electricity supply is 0/10% we are completely in darkness. Obafemi owode power distributors make una shine una eye on.. .. You people are bountch of emptiness. I rest my case shocked lipsrsealed wink
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Israel5(m): 7:44am On Jul 20, 2015
After sallah i wil gve u feedbck because na only xmas and sallah we dey get lyt bt i wunt knw for nw.
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by isshigo(m): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2015
aigoo! d tin no fit shock?
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Charlz070(m): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2015
captianfreeman:
what is the condition of electricity supply in your area?
. It rational in Onitsha
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by omenka(m): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2015
Fellywood:

Omenka, buhari has NOT done ANYTHING YET. GEJ's work is producing results. And frozen pure water stacked to high heavens speaks volume of who omenka is.
Yeah. It is jogogoro's doing and it is marvellous in my sight. Yeah, the pure water stacked to high heavens speaks volume of who I am, and what you got upstairs. cheesy

Paddy, look closer- I no send you oo. You go old on top the matter. grin

If I show you other pictures now, na you and your fellow dejected greaseballs go begin dey yarn say "Omenka flaunts xyz too much". The other day, one of you guys almost cursed me to death simply because of a certain picture I uploaded. cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by freedom96: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

As in ehnnn! Change is truly here o! Now I can watch my series with out fear, we only fuel our cars, no more boredoms, my battery is always full and my street looks more beautiful! Darkness is gone and its gone for good! I'm so loving this!

#GodBlessBuhari
why u too dey lie like this? X2 e good for ur eye x2
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by jojo1530(m): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2015
Even the goat notice that power hardly comes to that transformer
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by omenka(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2015
bamirotola:

No b dope dey ur freezer soo? Abi na soya milk...lol.. guttinmorgen senor... happy new week
Baba, the tin freeze sotey e dey look like dope. I hope NDLEA no go come investigate me like dem wan investigate Davido for music video. grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by whytepawn1(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2015
Spymate:
Even if power is being supplied to the transformer it is still not going to electrocute the.m. So what's the fuss about.? And please don't tell me this is a joke.
have you ever touched a transformer on load. it won't electrocute the goat but the sound and vibration coming from the transformer will scare the goat away.
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Artlove(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2015
[img][/img] undecided

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by RealEstate35: 7:52am On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:

c ur big mouth. Enemy of NIGER DELTA.U talk as, if they give elect u as a course rep, u wil be able to do a bit of the task. nchim!
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by frankzy90: 7:53am On Jul 20, 2015
I love dis pics...in my country I generate power, supply power to my house and business center then month end I pay electric bills to NEPA...in my area at Woji Obio/Akpor we pay NEPA to finger our Transformer every week to have light at most 4 times a month.....but honestly we have began to feel the presence of light since GMB came on board...Kudos to whoever is on charge now.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by WisdomCanada(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

As in ehnnn! Change is truly here o! Now I can watch my series with out fear, we only fuel our cars, no more boredoms, my battery is always full and my street looks more beautiful! Darkness is gone and its gone for good! I'm so loving this!

#GodBlessBuhari
ure fine shaa

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by bamirotola: 7:55am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
Baba, the tin freeze sotey e dey look like dope. I hope NDLEA no go come investigate me like dem wan investigate Davido for music video. grin
Lol na wa oo... my liver dey alwz cut for my area as dem dey give us lyt... I dey fear dat num of mnths we go suffer d lyt wey we get soo..but change is here

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by omenka(m): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2015
bamirotola:

Lol na wa oo... my liver dey alwz cut for my area as dem dey give us lyt... I dey fear dat num of mnths we go suffer d lyt wey we get soo..but change is here
We hope and pray it is sustained.

Have a splendid week ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts / Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger / Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.