Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. (56248 Views)

Lets Call A Spade A Spade - PDP Is Avengers / Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Luizkid(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2015
delectablegyal:

U r complaining abi u r happy?
am happily complaining
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by suxkill: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=Bdemmy post=36069444]

Who now did it?[color=#006600][/color]

GEJ abi? You dey weed.

Buhari does not need to do anything. The fear of him alone will make people do their jobs

My frnd buhari even confessed dat he has done noting abt d refinery its sef n yet u r here giving glory to another mans achievment.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by raywise17(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Can u imagine one evening i was begging nepa to sieze the light because since d day b4 d light still dey our soup 4 fridge dey cry make una sorry 4 me , my fone dey halla abeg i don tire to charge....when the bill come na just eight hundred naira...lol
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Evagee(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2015
Some people are foolishley blind. When was the power sector restored here in the country? Corruption!!! It didn't take upto 10 days Buhari assumed power and some areas(including mine) started having constant power supply so I ask,did they repair the system withing that 10days? NO!!! Simple because some people vowed not to see good in GEJ's regime. Blind fools!!! These are some people that are been fooled with the power system now I ask,where are your ministers? Since Buhari entered,has he captured or killed any Bokoharam member? How many innocent souls have been killed by BH? How much is dollar now? What's he going to do in USA? You people should wait and watch. I just pray that the one chance Nigerians entered won't touch me and my family members. May God guide and protect Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by omenka(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2015
cirmuell:
na north pole you dey? cheesy
Baba na untop sun I sidon oo, yet I dey freeze.

Sai PHCN!!
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by rottennaija(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2015
santity100:
Never again .. Past tense..

if you enjoy 16 hours daily power supply since May 29.

Hit like

Well, may not really be up to that daily, but whenever they decide to give, it last longer than I I have ever seen in the past 10 years or more
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Rapmoney(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

As in ehnnn! Change is truly here o! Now I can watch my series with out fear, we only fuel our cars, no more boredoms, my battery is always full and my street looks more beautiful! Darkness is gone and its gone for good! I'm so loving this!

#GodBlessBuhari
See mumu! grin
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by XuteSleeks(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
Very sure this pic was taken under Jonathan's dark era. If this goat tries this today, someone would be forced to prepare a big pot of pepper soup!

Even my smaller fridge dey vex! cheesy

Are those wraps of cocaine? #Just asking# grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by captianfreeman(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2015
captianfreeman:
what is the condition of electricity supply in your area?

front page
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Bdemmy(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2015
MrDoGood:

How old are you?

6yrs and 1 month
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by tammie24: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
Very sure this pic was taken under Jonathan's dark era. If this goat tries this today, someone would be forced to prepare a big pot of pepper soup!

We've not had light in my area for the past 3days here in Abuja
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Rick9(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2015
This was in the Neo-GejPdp Dark Ages 29th May 1999- 28th May 2015 We now in the Light New Age, Sai Buhari jor
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by cirmuell(m): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
Baba na untop sun I sidon oo, yet I dey freeze.

Sai PHCN!!
na so, sai baba! #changi

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
WisdomCanada:
ure fine shaa
Lol thanks alot cheesy
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Lanceslot(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
captianfreeman:
what is the condition of electricity supply in your area?
almost Constant here, @least 18hours in a day.
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by BizBayo: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
INVINCIBLECSP:
c ur big mouth. Enemy of NIGER DELTA.U talk as, if they give elect u as a course rep, u wil be able to do a bit of the task. nchim!

Was Jonathan a president for Niger Delta alone? And that guy did not even mention any zone.
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by hob(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Spymate:
Even if power is being supplied to the transformer it is still not going to electrocute the.m. So what's the fuss about.? And please don't tell me this is a joke.

Just enjoy d humor in it
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by MrDoGood(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bdemmy:

6yrs and 1 month
Oh, now i understand why you're afraid of your president buhari.
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by petkoffDrake(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:

guy stop lieyn. if not Gej. it won't b stable at all. He did d light issue b4 he left.... what has buhari done ? he is still planning to do. tell urself d truth pls atleast this Once!
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by petkoffDrake(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

As in ehnnn! Change is truly here o! Now I can watch my series with out fear, we only fuel our cars, no more boredoms, my battery is always full and my street looks more beautiful! Darkness is gone and its gone for good! I'm so loving this!

#GodBlessBuhari
its no buhari. Gej did it b4 he left d office. buhari is still planning to do. u all should call WHITE. WHITE. not WHITE. BLACK!
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Bdemmy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
MrDoGood:

Oh, now i understand why you're afraid of your president buhari.

6 yrs GEJ's achievement < 1 month PMB's achievement.

It's not about sharing dollars.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
petkoffDrake:

its no buhari. Gej did it b4 he left d office. buhari is still planning to do. u all should call WHITE. WHITE. not WHITE. BLACK!
Abegggiii....when something good is happening in the country you relate it back to Gej's time but when things are falling you blame Buhari....igboss are sentimental biggots!
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by MrDoGood(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bdemmy:

6 yrs GEJ's achievement < 1 month PMB's achievement.

It's not about sharing dollars.
Your president said he can't take glory for what he hasn't done.
Na me talk am?
The guy know say him never start work self. I wonder were you see the work wey buhari don do.

Abi him dey pay you to brag for am with lies?
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by mikkypel(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Blessedgurl:
The other goat be like *o boy position Chi baby dey come*

And that's you
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by petkoffDrake(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Abegggiii....when something good is happening in the country you relate it back to Gej's time but when things are falling you blame Buhari....igboss are sentimental biggots!
Because That's d truth! and u know it is. STOP D LIES!
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by chidinwachukwu(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:

Bloody Liar,nothing has Changed their is no Light,if ur side has light now,that Means ur Arear Used to have light even under GEJ administration
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by EmekaBlue(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
lol....dem no say nothing dey happen xpecially this CHANGE era
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Bdemmy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
MrDoGood:

Your president said he can't take glory for what he hasn't done.
Na me talk am?
The guy know say him never start work self. I wonder were you see the work wey buhari don do.

Abi him dey pay you to brag for am with lies?

I said it earlier.
The fear of PMB will make people do their jobs.

PMB is a man of honour who truly will not take credit for what he has not done. But GEJ did not do it either. rather, the capacity dropped and the Disco and Genco guys were busy stealing and deceiving GEJ that power had improved hence the reason he told CNN that Nigerians were enjoying light.

The reality is that nothing has changed in the power capacity. PHCN staff just started doing their jobs effectively.
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by charlove(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

#GodBlessBuhari

dats a lie! Jonathan was sabotaged. just to kick him out of office. the truth will soon be out
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
we having stable light dis day
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by MrDoGood(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bdemmy:

I said it earlier.
The fear of PMB will make people do their jobs.

PMB is a man of honour who truly will not take credit for what he has not done. But GEJ did not do it either. rather, the capacity dropped and the Disco and Genco guys were busy stealing and deceiving GEJ that power had improved hence the reason he told CNN that Nigerians were enjoying light.

The reality is that nothing has changed in the power capacity. PHCN staff just started doing their jobs effectively.
Isokay
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by Jj222(f): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:

pls were is that? here in Asaba no lite. I can relocate because of lite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.