Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Lost City Of Pompeii. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Lost City Of Pompeii. (8591 Views)

Photos: The Beautiful African City Of Windhoek, Capital Of Namibia / Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri / The Night View Of City Of Bauchi (Wambai Gate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:
Deleted the movie from my laptop some days back,but the way Caracta has been analysing it ehn,I need to right click on my recycling bin,need to watch the movie again

Did you download the movie?and what site if you did,please.
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
crazydove:

No sir,i copied it from a colleague laptop
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by talk2yommex2000(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:
Deleted the movie from my laptop some days back,but the way Caracta has been analysing it ehn,I need to right click on my recycling bin,need to watch the movie again

pls, where can i download the film, or probably purchase d CD. Is it dat common?
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Caracta(f): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

Lol. It's fascinating. If I don't visit the Ruins of Pompeii ehn...
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

pls, where can i download the film, or probably purchase d CD. Is it dat common?
Sir,i actually copied it from a colleague laptop and seriously i don't know a particular site to download it,probably Sile12 can suggest a better site to do that,the CD?yeah, i think you will find it in the popular CD collections being sold for #150,all you need to do is to walk into a film retailers shop near you.
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Caracta:

Lol. It's fascinating. If I don't visit the Ruins of Pompeii ehn...
LOL,Please just package me inside your handbag when going o,me self wan visit Pompeii
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

It's a very nice movies with that Nigerian actor, released 2014. Saw it days back, so I made the research.

Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by enomakos(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Not going to take sure a risk visiting
what if you are visiting and then boom,boom another volcano
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sile12:

It's a very nice movies with that Nigerian actor, released 2014. Saw it days back, so I made the research.
Yeah,will watch it tonight after dinner(Eba with vegetable with black fish,Eja olopa)Lol,the guy is Akinnuoye Agbaje,he also starred in the movie LOST,famously called Eko(Lagos).
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
enomakos:

LOL,Bro,hahaha,abeg I and Sile12 with Caracta will go and come back before any kaboom ooo,biko volcano no good.
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by talk2yommex2000(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

Sir,i actually copied it from a colleague laptop and seriously i don't know a particular site to download it,probably Sile12 can suggest a better site to do that,the CD?yeah, i think you will find it in the popular CD collections being sold for #150,all you need to do is to walk into a film retailers shop near you.

Thanks for ur quick response Bro. Pls what is the title of the movie? POMPEII?
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sile12:
The eruption had the tragic consequences also due to the adverse wind direction. Usually, the wind blew in a direction,which would have blown most of the ash and pumice away but on that fateful day, the wind was blowing in an unusual northwesterly direction straight over Pompeii.
daaammmmnnnnnnnnnn! shocked angry
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

Thanks for ur quick response Bro. Pls what is the title of the movie? POMPEII?
Yes bro,get a copy and enjoy,moreover have you watch the movie "2012"it has something to do with volcanic eruption as well,if you haven't, try to get it,it's interesting.
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by herald9: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
olu4life:
Wooow, pardon my ignorance. Never knew Pompeii was a real city o. Just watched the movie and never knew it was actually non-fiction
Not only you bro. I thought it was fiction. I was even annoyed the two lovers died after running all the way.
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by enomakos(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

LOL,Bro,hahaha,abeg I and Sile12 with Caracta will go and come back before any kaboom ooo,biko volcano no good.
hahaha

na true bro volcano no good oo,it swallows a whole city and thousand people just like that

i will love to visit sure a place but i de fear oo
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
enomakos:
hahaha

na true bro volcano no good oo,it swallows a whole city and thousand people just like that

i will love to visit sure a place but i de fear oo
LOL,no fear jare,oya hold my hand,
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Caracta(f): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
enomakos:

Chai! Nigerians. I refuse to be afraid tongue

Buhari would send private jets and a rescue team to bring me back to Naija if it happens cheesy
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

Yes bro,get a copy and enjoy,moreover have you watch the movie "2012"it has something to do with volcanic eruption as well,if you haven't, try to get it,it's interesting.

Yeah, Volcanic eruption, Flood/Tsunami, Earthquake, and so on.

1 Like

Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Caracta:

Buhari would send private jets and a rescue team to bring me back to Naija if it happens cheesy

Because you are Zara ba? Oyo is your case tongue
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by enomakos(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Caracta:

ok i hear you dear
just pray the jet get there fast
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by enomakos(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:
LOL,no fear jare,oya hold my hand,
hahaha
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Caracta(f): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Scrypt:

Because you are Zara ba? Oyo is your case tongue

cheesy
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Titidi(f): 12:32am On Jul 21, 2015
crazydove:

http://fzmoviez.org/site_1492.xhtml
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by 123gist(m): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2015
So na real life movie??
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by talk2yommex2000(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

thanks bro, I'll do just dat
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Titidi(f): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2015
crazydove:

God bless you

And you too
Have you downloaded it
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2015
Titidi:

And you too
Have you downloaded it

Yes o thanks smiley
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by CSTR2: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sile12:
Even Nero, one of the most famous Roman Emperors, is thought to have had his villa or holiday home in Pompeii andhis second wife Poppaea Sabina was a native of the town.
This was the emperor that beheaded apostle paul and fed many other prominent early christian families to lions in amphitheatres.
One of rome's most sadistic emperor.
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by wristbangle: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
History and Geography are breathe taking course.

This is a serious disaster. What have they done wrong?
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:
History and Geography are breathe taking course.

This is a serious disaster. What have they done wrong?

They didn't do anything, just normal natural disaster. But it caught them unaware due to -0 level of technology to warn them about it then.
Re: The Lost City Of Pompeii. by wristbangle: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sile12:

They didn't do anything, just normal natural disaster. But it caught them unaware due to -0 level of technology to warn them about it then.

Oh.. u are right bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa / Amazing Pictures From Bolivia : Where Earth Meets The Sky / My waka poxgram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.