Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

My waka poxgram - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My waka poxgram (8522 Views)

Austria Waka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My waka poxgram by jerikoyan(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Am on a 3 weeks vacation to the US for the first time and will be visiting the grand canyon natural park for the 3 days (30th to 1st of January). I do like taking pictures and I will like to spend the adventure with nairalanders.
I once did something like this last year when I travelled from Germany to Norway via bus and ferry with a stopover at Denmark.
You can see pictures from the trip in the link below to see what my planned trip might look like.
https://www.nairaland.com/3366285/road-ferry-trip-bonn-germany

3 Likes

Re: My waka poxgram by jerikoyan(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Just some few pictures from my stay so far.
I flew from Frankfurt Germany to Heathrow London 1hr 30mins and I had 2 hours stop over then another flight to phoenix 9 hours was a long trip but I had a window seat to enjoy the view across the north Atlantic ocean.

Frankfurt main station was surprised to see a graphic design with a Nigerian streets on it.

2nd picture was during take off at Heathrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My waka poxgram by jerikoyan(m): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
First picture was in Frankfurt with the Nigeria street name, the others are taken in London.

5 Likes

Re: My waka poxgram by jerikoyan(m): 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Landed in phoenix around 6.15pm but took almost 1 hour for boarder control and the like.
Sunset across the Atlantic
Some nice aerial view of California and Arizona.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My waka poxgram by jerikoyan(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Got in on 10 of Dec which was Saturday, staying with my uncle and his family. Attended my cousin's convocation at Arizona state university on Tuesday, convocation a big celebration In the USA compared to Germany, not to sure I will be attending mine though.
Even my bachelor's in Ife I dint attend just one hour drive from Ibadan.
I love cars though I can drive.
Americans are obsessed with cars compared to Germany where public transport system and cycling is encouraged, in Germany they have good and effective train and bus system 50 percentage of the population uses bycircle as a means of transportation I worked in a food delivery company for 6 months delivering food with a bycircle.
In the states I can count the numbers of bycircle I have seen here, metrol train but twice, this might be as a result of area I am visiting though.
Was able to see some nice America machines

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My waka poxgram by jerikoyan(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Machines

1 Like

Re: My waka poxgram by jerikoyan(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
shocked

2 Likes

Re: My waka poxgram by jerikoyan(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
New TeslaX
dodge charger

With the numbers of cars on the streets I wonder how we expect the US to oblige to the Paris agreement cool
These machines consumes alot and even the Tesla the senate wouldn't allow the self drive to be activated simply because it going to drive slots of oil companies out of market with time.
I wonder if our govt is this king in that direction?

4 Likes

Re: My waka poxgram by klexycole(m): 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
Thanks for the mention bro. Nice pictures, I'm following. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: My waka poxgram by SkinnyNigga: 6:44am On Dec 26, 2017
Merry Christmas Jerry. How 'bad' is Arizona? I see it as that dry southern American state..
Re: My waka poxgram by Neyoalao(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2017
Thanks for the mention. Glued already

2 Likes

Re: My waka poxgram by jerikoyan(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Set for the 3 days adventure.

2 Likes

Re: My waka poxgram by jerikoyan(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
Compliment of the season to you too, shocked how come you know my name? Your identity please.
Ya it's extremely dry here it's winter now and the average temperature is 17°C ,wonder what summer will be here they have fewer raining days throughout the year about 3 this year.
SkinnyNigga:
Merry Christmas Jerry. How 'bad' is Arizona? I see it as that dry southern American state..

1 Like

Re: My waka poxgram by SkinnyNigga: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
jerikoyan:
Compliment of the season to you too, shocked how come you know my name? Your identity please.
Ya it's extremely dry here it's winter now and the average temperature is 17°C ,wonder what summer will be here they have fewer raining days throughout the year about 3 this year.
Haha.. Your monicker..
Jerikoyan = Jerry

2 Likes

Re: My waka poxgram by jerikoyan(m): 12:58am On Dec 31, 2017
My trip from phoenix to flagstaff, will board a train from flagstaff to grand canyon in the morning. Will be doing a little site seeing here also.

4 Likes

Re: My waka poxgram by jerikoyan(m): 2:49am On Dec 31, 2017
Grand canyon railway and hotels

3 Likes

Re: My waka poxgram by Neyoalao(m): 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nice one. Enjoy yourself
Re: My waka poxgram by londoner: 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
Op yeah Arizona is a nice place(although a little boring) stayed in Flagstaff too and visited the Grand canyon for just a day. Did the rim walk and it's an awesome inspiring place.
Re: My waka poxgram by jerikoyan(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
Leaving flagstaff for grand canyon now 5.30pm Nigerian time, the train strip is 2 hrs,30 mins.
Not too sure I will be having mobile network during the trip.

1 Like

Re: My waka poxgram by jerikoyan(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cool looking forward to the rim walk.
londoner:
Op yeah Arizona is a nice place(although a little boring) stayed in Flagstaff too and visited the Grand canyon for just a day. Did the rim walk and it's an awesome inspiring place.
Re: My waka poxgram by SkinnyNigga: 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
Welcome back...
Re: My waka poxgram by jerikoyan(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
#Dang about to explore

Re: My waka poxgram by jerikoyan(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
I have most the pictures on my camera so will upload them once I get back to the city.

3 Likes

Re: My waka poxgram by jerikoyan(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2018

2 Likes

Re: My waka poxgram by jerikoyan(m): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Will upload more pictures when I get to the city

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My waka poxgram by djlaqua91(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nice one Badoo
Re: My waka poxgram by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nice thread, bro

Cc: Oga fish123
Re: My waka poxgram by Fish123(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Thanks for d mention broda mi,compliment of the season mehn
make meself park my jalopy reason the thread...
comradespade:
Nice thread, bro

Cc: Oga fish123
Re: My waka poxgram by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
Fish123:
Thanks for d mention broda mi,compliment of the season mehn
make meself park my jalopy reason the thread...

Same to you, bro. 2k18 is definitely the year... Yankee must respond cheesy
Re: My waka poxgram by Fish123(m): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yeeah sure boss,God got our back jare.see as Yankee make brain,i thought you wanna channel your root to south ni
comradespade:

Re: My waka poxgram by Fish123(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yeeah sure boss,God got our back jare.see as Yankee make brain,i thought you wanna channel your root to south ni.
comradespade:

Re: My waka poxgram by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
Fish123:
Yeeah sure boss,God got our back jare.see as Yankee make brain,i thought you wanna channel your root to south ni.

I no channel anything go south oo... Unless you are talking about South Carolina grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BVN: Central Bank Sets Up Centre In South Africa / Airpeace Set For Direct Flights To Israel / Bellview: The Worst Airline In Nigeria. Don't Try It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.