Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Want To hang Out With that girl today but no money?See How u can get awoof ride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want To hang Out With that girl today but no money?See How u can get awoof ride (626 Views)

My Vice Principal Had Sex With Me In His Office, Gave Me Money -see Photos / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK / This Smart Lady Tried To Cheat Me Today, But I Cheated Her Instead.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To hang Out With that girl today but no money?See How u can get awoof ride by MrsShodimu: 8:13am On Jul 20, 2015
So I saw online that the Nigerian uber - Afrocab is giving out free rides anywhere since Friday and truly truly they are actually giving it out. Thanks to the post I saw somewhere on nairaland I was able to get a free taxi ride on sunday.

So if you and bae need to go out today ( I think the promo ends today), you can use it today to get anywhere you want. Make I advise you sha I think the promo code is only for one phone, so if you and bae can get two codes, plentyy enjoyment be that.

To know more sha, visit [url]promo.getafrocab.com/rideforfree/[/url] .. you guys must thank me for giving you this info oh
Re: Want To hang Out With that girl today but no money?See How u can get awoof ride by TheSureBabe: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Saw the ads too here and on twitter

(1) (Reply)

... / ‘breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ / Please Urgent Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.