Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This (7923 Views)

Guys Stop Bleeping A Girl's Faeces(anus) / Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by peterpeteru: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2015
A lady posted this on Facebook few hours ago...
Please tell me, what is worth 'liking' in the statement. cry cry cry cry undecided undecided

See arrows

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by INTROVERT(f): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Don't mind them.

I once posted a blank comment on NL and got 7likes. I was like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by nonycool: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2015
How did you know it was guys that did it
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Gurgle(f): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2015
I don't think it literally means they "like" it

its just to show support for the OP

6 Likes

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by rabex(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2015
@op d thing tire me ehh...and smbody will post a very constructive article dat is very informative will end end ip gettin 2 likes.

10 Likes

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by spicytayomic(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Shortyy(f): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by tungstar(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2015
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by rabex(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Don't mind them.

I once posted a blank comment on NL and got 7likes. I was like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

thats because ur d controversial introvert

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2015
lol
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Topccy007: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Gal, even na sh*t u post, the foools wey go like am go like am. So keep posting. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by xender(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2015
u never see anything my babe post full stop(.)
she nak 93 like.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by MayflowerB(f): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Anything that has d letter 'f' always has a way of drawing likes.....even if it's a female goat

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by peterpeteru: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2015
nonycool:
How did you know it was guys that did it

Cus I chkd d comments. Its really pathetic cry
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by peterpeteru: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Don't mind them.

MayflowerB:
Anything that has d letter 'f' always has a way of drawing likes.....even if it's a female goat

grin grin grin grin grin grin Lolsssss
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by donholy28(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2015
Some go post....feeling sleepy...yawns...goodnight pals...and u see 500+ likes and am like WTF!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by olagockay(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Lol... D gal fyn small sha
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2015
nah....i don't gve a sh*t.
In my next life i rather come back as an eagle dan as a woman.

7 Likes

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by prettyjo(f): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2015
so how is this news??
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by ggrin(f): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2015
jealousy jealousy undecided
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Winna01(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2015
o.p is ur android version 2.0 lol
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by imsuboi(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2015
The number of thirsty boys on the internet is increasing geometrically undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by etoroh: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2015
They should be ashamed of them selves undecidedThey should be ashamed of them selves
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin

The stupid thing is that many guys wey dey complain for here dey do am
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by coldHeat: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2015
Some males think with their heads, others on their feet, others somehow have a brain nested within the complex nerve endings in their copulatory organ which they task to make decisions.

The latter, being able to attain such a rare, unnatural feat, transmit synaptic commands to their appendages blessed with ball and socket joints, which, like the hench men of an well structured but esoteric mafia, carry out their Don's will with an obedience that is worthy to be envied, twice blind and filled to 'divide-overflow' with a sense that knows neither itself nor the fear that comes to its birthday feast already betrothed to sanity.

If we must assume with no caution the presumption that the "like clickers" on the lady's post are these males, then we can also carelessly deduce that their third and middle leg which only rises when gorged with blood and a lust to empathize with the sensual machinations of a brain long infested with erotic scenes compliant with the laws of physics (friction & lubrication) and reproductive biology, has staged a temporary coup d'etat, assuming control of the ARMed forces of their organic, interactive, physical construct.

The result: an organ specifically designed for excretion and reproduction (which amongst all animals with the exception of humans and dolphins is active only once a year) has become the citadel of cephalisation, thereby controlling all the other appendages down to their digit-fingering to express the verocity of his self-lust having ingested poorly but passionately, the rendered digital imagery of a female captured kidnapped on an electronic device and spread over the virtual wonder that is the internet.

His motive is as enigmatic to me as the feeling one would ingest standing between the precipice of two eternities, his business his own, but one would be tempted to tempt himself with the thought of how long a man's destiny would continue to stand before him (all naked and void of shame and pretence), in a bid to get his attention, before he will come to his senses, and acquire the rare grace to abandon certain childish things having fully attained an Enlightenment as forbidden and lethal as a harmonic note sharpened to perfection (which can only exist between two semitones), able to cut off and away all realms and schools of frivolity from seducing his soul to continuously tarnish the embodiment of glory and divinity that he is...

A man's gift maketh way for him, but I believe a man's foolishness not only paves way for his destruction, it opens the door of chaos to him as well.

While death sits nearby, getting a sun-tan, bored, basking in a aura pregnant with foreboding, wondering how long she must be entertained by his actions and inactions before she writes his name in her DeathNote...

The mind boggles...

5 Likes

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Dennygirl: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2015
What is the fuse all about?we all have our own individual preferences,if a guy liked your post,he did becos he support or concur with what you wrote,at times you see people posting epistles for a question that demand a simple yes or nah and espect people to like their post,at times you in a thread,created for fun,you see people writing epistles just to be tag intelligent,yet no like,a common hissing may generate like,and that is becos it the right thing at that moment,the funny thing is some of the guys forming here are quilty,abeg,to everyman his own,if i like your hissing it becos it appeal more to me. See them forming,guys will always be guys.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Dennygirl: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2015
coldHeat:
Some males think with their heads, others on their feet, others somehow have a brain nested within the complex nerve endings in their copulatory organ which they task to make decisions.

The latter, being able to attain such a rare, unnatural feat, transmit synaptic commands to their appendages blessed with ball and socket joints, which, like the hench men of an well structured but esoteric mafia, carry out their Don's will with an obedience that is worthy to be envied, twice blind and filled to 'divide-overflow' with a sense that knows neither itself nor the fear that comes to its birthday feast already betrothed to sanity.

If we must assume with no caution the presumption that the "like clickers" on the lady's post are these males, then we can also carelessly deduce that their third and middle leg which only rises when gorged with blood and a lust to empathize with the sensual machinations of a brain long infested with erotic scenes compliant with the laws of physics (friction & lubrication) and reproductive biology, has staged a temporary coup d'etat, assuming control of the ARMed forces of their organic, interactive, physical construct.

The result: an organ specifically designed for excretion and reproduction (which amongst all animals with the exception of humans and dolphins is active only once a year) has become the citadel of cephalisation, thereby controlling all the other appendages down to their digit-fingering to express the verocity of his self-lust having ingested poorly but passionately, the rendered digital imagery of a female captured kidnapped on an electronic device and spread over the virtual wonder that is the internet.

His motive is as enigmatic to me as the feeling one would ingest standing between the precipice of two eternities, his business his own, but one would be tempted to tempt himself with the thought of how long a man's destiny would continue to stand before him (all naked and void of shame and pretence), in a bid to get his attention, before he will come to his senses, and acquire the rare grace to abandon certain childish things having fully attained an Enlightenment as forbidden and lethal as a harmonic note sharpened to perfection (which can only exist between two semitones), able to cut off and away all realms and schools of frivolity from seducing his soul to continuously tarnish the embodiment of glory and divinity that he is...

A man's gift maketh way for him, but I believe a man's foolishness not only paves way for his destruction, it opens the door of chaos to him as well.

While death sits nearby, getting a sun-tan, bored, basking in a aura pregnant with foreboding, wondering how long she must be entertained by his actions and inactions before she writes his name in her DeathNote...

The mind boggles...
you make no sense dude, communication has only taken place when the speaker not only speak but the audience understood perfectly,you typed rubbish!i mean absolute rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Ruq: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2015
It's majorly kids and dudes with low self worth who think you have to be extrA nice before you actually chyke a girl, they should outgrow it someday.

It's obvious her group of friends are the same, I don't think I'll ever write that and paste a picture with it. So it's clear all she wanted was the notice and they actually 'liked' her back to life, likes some times save lives, a lot of peeps here live for the likes especially females. Everyone likes being liked
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Qualer: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
lol

Hello Pretty, Howz you doin??
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Beckybeky(f): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2015
Is it not u guys dat will still click d like for the useless post??
Just like dis my post is going to get LIKES now...

4 Likes

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lolz
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? / Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex / Should Couples Jointly Undergo A Comprehensive Medical Exam Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.