Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This (7929 Views)

Guys Stop Bleeping A Girl's Faeces(anus) / Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ruq:
It's majorly kids and dudes with low self worth who think you have to be extrA nice before you actually chyke a girl, they should outgrow it's someday.

It's obvious her group of friends are the same, I don't think I'll ever write that and paste a picture with it. So it's clear all she wanted was the notice and they actually 'liked' her back to life, likes some times save lives, a lot of peeps here live for the likes especially females. Everyone likes being liked

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by amosade30(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
MayflowerB:
Anything that has d letter 'f' always has a way of drawing likes.....even if it's a female goat
do u rili fink so? Ya username aint start wt 'f' nd ya comment is drawing likes alredi...lolz
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by amosade30(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beckybeky:
Is it not u guys dat will still click d like for the useless post??

Just like dis my post is going to get LIKES now...
FYM! I bet it wont
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by zealot4me(f): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
just 153 likes
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by XavierBlue(m): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Those of you males here bashing the invisible males behind those like and comment are just hypocrites. Deny you haven't done that before. Besides am sure females also liked and commented too.

XavierBlue
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by jhuzcoyle(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Don't mind them.

I once posted a blank comment on NL and got 7likes. I was like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
so what are u now feeling like?
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Oahray: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Don't mind them.

I once posted a blank comment on NL and got 7likes. I was like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lie lie! undecided
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by SkinnyDude(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dennygirl:
you make no sense dude, communication has only take place when the speaker not only speak but the audience understood perfectly,you typed rubbish!i mean absolute rubbish.
we call it 'semantic noice'
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by temmym4(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
shockwave91:
nah....i don't gve a sh*t.

In my next life i rather come back as an eagle dan as a woman.

No Nigga, u must gve a sh*t

cos next time u come to life as an eagle, you might likely eat some sh*t coming outta woman
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by MayflowerB(f): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
amosade30:
do u rili fink so? Ya username aint start wt 'f' nd ya comment is drawing likes alredi...lolz
Can't u see d 'f' in my moniker grin
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by MisterLongman(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
They will stop doing this when they start getting charged for every comments ad likes on social media
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by funarosho(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Don't mind them. Na shame dem day shame for ur mumu way my dear

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by peterpeteru: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Winna01:
o.p is ur android version 2.0 lol

Lolsssss grin grin grin

Dts a cropped pic bro.
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Danova(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dennygirl:
you make no sense dude, communication has only take place when the speaker not only speak but the audience understood perfectly,you typed rubbish!i mean absolute rubbish.
I never knew people with functioning brains still exist on Nl... Nice One Ma'am
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
coldHeat:
Some males think with their heads, others on their feet, others somehow have a brain nested within the complex nerve endings in their copulatory organ which they task to make decisions.

The latter, being able to attain such a rare, unnatural feat, transmit synaptic commands to their appendages blessed with ball and socket joints, which, like the hench men of an well structured but esoteric mafia, carry out their Don's will with an obedience that is worthy to be envied, twice blind and filled to 'divide-overflow' with a sense that knows neither itself nor the fear that comes to its birthday feast already betrothed to sanity.

If we must assume with no caution the presumption that the "like clickers" on the lady's post are these males, then we can also carelessly deduce that their third and middle leg which only rises when gorged with blood and a lust to empathize with the sensual machinations of a brain long infested with erotic scenes compliant with the laws of physics (friction & lubrication) and reproductive biology, has staged a temporary coup d'etat, assuming control of the ARMed forces of their organic, interactive, physical construct.

The result: an organ specifically designed for excretion and reproduction (which amongst all animals with the exception of humans and dolphins is active only once a year) has become the citadel of cephalisation, thereby controlling all the other appendages down to their digit-fingering to express the verocity of his self-lust having ingested poorly but passionately, the rendered digital imagery of a female captured kidnapped on an electronic device and spread over the virtual wonder that is the internet.

His motive is as enigmatic to me as the feeling one would ingest standing between the precipice of two eternities, his business his own, but one would be tempted to tempt himself with the thought of how long a man's destiny would continue to stand before him (all naked and void of shame and pretence), in a bid to get his attention, before he will come to his senses, and acquire the rare grace to abandon certain childish things having fully attained an Enlightenment as forbidden and lethal as a harmonic note sharpened to perfection (which can only exist between two semitones), able to cut off and away all realms and schools of frivolity from seducing his soul to continuously tarnish the embodiment of glory and divinity that he is...

A man's gift maketh way for him, but I believe a man's foolishness not only paves way for his destruction, it opens the door of chaos to him as well.

While death sits nearby, getting a sun-tan, bored, basking in a aura pregnant with foreboding, wondering how long she must be entertained by his actions and inactions before she writes his name in her DeathNote...

The mind boggles...
just one like-o ma se o
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
temmym4:

No Nigga, u must gve a sh*t

cos next time u come to life as an eagle, you might likely eat some sh*t coming outta woman

do eagles eat sh*t? Damn, i didn't know dat
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by kingsarch2000: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Men don suffer
MayflowerB:
Anything that has d letter 'f' always has a way of drawing likes.....even if it's a female goat
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by louiskay(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
it happens everywhere .... even NL is not an exception grin
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by temmym4(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
shockwave91:

do eagles eat sh*t? Damn, i didn't know dat

lol. Nigga, aint talikin about physical sh*t grin
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by swtdrms(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
MayflowerB:
Ain't u one of d so called letter 'f'? Only God knows wat type of the letter 'f' am even responding to....
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
temmym4:

lol. Nigga, aint talikin about physical sh*t grin
lol grin aiit. But how am i gonna get sh*t from women as an eagle?
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by swtdrms(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beckybeky:
Is it not u guys dat will still click d like for the useless post??

Just like dis my post is going to get LIKES now...
And you enjoy the useless likes, isn't it? A case of demand and supply
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by swtdrms(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
XavierBlue:
Those of you males here bashing the invisible males behind those like and comment are just hypocrites. Deny you haven't done that before. Besides am sure females also liked and commented too.

XavierBlue
Majority of males do it doesn't mean all males have low self esteem. There are some of us with high self esteem
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by MayflowerB(f): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
swtdrms:

Ain't u one of d so called letter 'f'? Only God knows wat type of the letter 'f' am even responding to....
Thank God u know
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by swtdrms(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
MayflowerB:

Thank God u know
Thank God i know abi, U better distinguish ursef from d other letter f's....by displaying lots of intelligence so wen we like ur comment, it wont b cuz of d letter f but cuz of d intelligence. By so doing, we'l all b commity of intellectuals.
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Rilwayne001: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Some men have been wired since inception to kiss the female asss at all time. These men are not ready to like or even read posts that has to impact knowledge on them. But are ready to hit like and make foolish tantrums in support of some egoistic dullards. Instagram, facebook and other social media is a typical example of where to find these nitwits.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by dynalat: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
*Are you unemployed or under-employed?
*Are you looking to travel outside the shores of nigeria with a source of income guaranteed?
*Are you looking to travel and not look over your shoulders like illegal immigrants?
* Do you have a valid nigerian international passport?
If all this is what you crave then look no further,because an opportunity presents itself to you on a platter of gold to work and live in Dubai (men)and Bahrain(women) .limited slots available men.

MALE CATEGORY
A company in dubai needs the services of able body,hard working young men for the following vacancies .
1.security personnels.
2. Cleaners.
* Must be of legal age 18 and above
* Guranteed accomodation
*Visa and travel expenses paid for
NB; candidate must provide 2 guarantors that would vouch him.
FEMALE CATEGORY
Hardworking women are needed as nannies or baby sitters in Bahrain.
* Must be of legal age 18 and above
* Guranteed accomodation
*Visa and travel expenses paid for
NB; candidate must provide 2 guarantors that would vouch her.
Call this number for more info..08064669594
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by nice101(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Don't mind them.

The likes are your online fans.
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by iamrealdeji(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Gurgle:
I don't think it literally means they "like" it

its just to show support for the OP
like they're attesting to be going through the same?
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by Gurgle(f): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:
like they're attesting to be going through the same?

Not necessarily, maybe they just sympathise with him/her

Although they may be going through the same thing

I agree it can look insensitive but I don't think they are thinking of it in that way

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by amosade30(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
MayflowerB:
Can't u see d 'f' in my moniker grin
ok o....u aint lukin bad doe
Re: Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This by abumeinben(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
My brother ...I just taya o...

U go make make effort raise a nice and an educative post ...the thing go just pass like ifesinachi bus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] / Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else / How To Seduce A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.