Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Male friend Coming To Kaduna From Abuja To See Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male friend Coming To Kaduna From Abuja To See Me (1402 Views)

Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna / Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male friend Coming To Kaduna From Abuja To See Me by halima83: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
hi,

there is a guy that just met me in whatsapp 5 days ago, he claims that he got my number through truecaller search.
we have already exchange pictures and develop little interest in each other. he said he wants to visit me in kaduna next week.

what is your advice, because i just met him not long ago and on whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: Male friend Coming To Kaduna From Abuja To See Me by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
cheesy...you are on a long thing, goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Male friend Coming To Kaduna From Abuja To See Me by halima83: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Midehi:
cheesy...you are on a long thing, goodluck!
how
Re: Male friend Coming To Kaduna From Abuja To See Me by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Male friend Coming To Kaduna From Abuja To See Me by MosakuAW(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Make sure you guys meet in a public place and have a friend or sibling accompany you to the venue. Make sure the person that accompany you is far away to were you guys are seated, so as for him not to noticed you came with someone.

All these are just security purposes. Finally, dont let your stay with him last into the dark(night). Best of luck.

6 Likes

Re: Male friend Coming To Kaduna From Abuja To See Me by akinyeleaa: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
I pity you. 5 days kwa
Re: Male friend Coming To Kaduna From Abuja To See Me by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
We have testimonies of people getting to know each other like this and later getting married.

We also have seen news of people getting killed in occasions like this.

Op you still get to decide.
Re: Male friend Coming To Kaduna From Abuja To See Me by DIIGZ(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Male friend Coming To Kaduna From Abuja To See Me by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Just play safe...."" Get to know him better if he's really serious.., Observe he's body language....'' and learn to keep a good eye contact....''

1 Like

Re: Male friend Coming To Kaduna From Abuja To See Me by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
halima83:
hi,

there is a guy that just met me in whatsapp 5 days ago, he claims that he got my number through truecaller search.
we have already exchange pictures and develop little interest in each other. he said he wants to visit me in kaduna next week.

So we should contribute money and pay for your date with him abi. SMH, @ the future of these teenagers.

2 Likes

Re: Male friend Coming To Kaduna From Abuja To See Me by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
halima83:
hi,

I been wan advise you but I no see your pishure. If una see how my mind skip when I see the topic eehh! Chei. I come dey think say na d babe whe I meet for Facebook dey post this thing oo. When I see whatsapp, I come calm down.
@OP. I'll give you the advice when o come to KD by the weekend. Me self na from Abuja oo.. she you grab abi? Ehen.

1 Like

Re: Male friend Coming To Kaduna From Abuja To See Me by shumuel(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Are you afraid he is coming with Bombs to blow your mind
or
with Guns to pierce your Heart
Re: Male friend Coming To Kaduna From Abuja To See Me by CREATURE1: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
halima83:
hi,

WETIN CONCERN US? *hiss*
Re: Male friend Coming To Kaduna From Abuja To See Me by XavierBlue(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
teeoo:

So we should contribute money and pay for your date with him abi. SMH, @ the future of these teenagers.
mephistopheleangrincheesy

XavierBlue
Re: Male friend Coming To Kaduna From Abuja To See Me by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
XavierBlue:
mephistopheleangrincheesy

XavierBlue

Dont call me that angry am as gentle as a dove

1 Like

Re: Male friend Coming To Kaduna From Abuja To See Me by XavierBlue(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
teeoo:

Dont call me that angry am as gentle as a dove
ironycheesy

XavierBlue
Re: Male friend Coming To Kaduna From Abuja To See Me by Houseofglam7(f): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Take the advice of the person that said...."meet up in public places......." And all that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nigerian Girls VS Kenyan Girls!!! (VIDEO) / .... / How Would You React In A Situation Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.