Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,534 members, 7,830,581 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Ik Ogbonna - I Don't Go Through My Wife's Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ik Ogbonna - I Don't Go Through My Wife's Phone (486 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" / Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ik Ogbonna - I Don't Go Through My Wife's Phone by 240naija(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Newly-wedded Nollywood actor and model, IK Ogbonna and his Colombian-born wife, Sonia Morales, have shed light on how they met in this interview culled from SUNDAY PUNCH. Speaking on how they met and what was the attraction, Sonia recalled that they met through a mutual friend. "We met through a mutual friend, Oma Iyasara. She was certain we would make a perfect couple" , she said. On what was the attraction for her, the Colombian beauty said "I was attracted to his confident personality aside from the fact that he is determined and knows what he wants out of life" while the actor hinted it was her physical beauty that attracted him to her. "My last relationship had just ended and my friend who is also an actress told me about Sonia who she met on Instagram. I maintained that I was not interested until she showed me Sonia’s picture. That singular act aroused my curiosity and I was determined to become friends with her. I sent her a friend request which she accepted. Soon after, we began exchanging messages. Two months after we started chatting, she visited Nigeria for the first time", he said. When asked if they courted for long, IK said "We started dating before she visited me in Nigeria and got married soon after she was

http://levitoday..com
Re: Ik Ogbonna - I Don't Go Through My Wife's Phone by adamilen(f): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
So?
Re: Ik Ogbonna - I Don't Go Through My Wife's Phone by iykololo(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
adamilen:
So?

Neither do I.
Re: Ik Ogbonna - I Don't Go Through My Wife's Phone by gamaliel121(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
And so? The Bleep is wrong with modafukas nowadays? Real gees dnt say shiitt like this now.. Tha fuckkk? Lol..
Ok.lemme be serious!! U'll just annoy urself if u go tru ur girls fone... Girls r just........well...

(1) (Reply)

What Could This Dream Mean? / Did She Cheat On The Guy / Love In A Relationship.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.