Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? (2679 Views)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) / Lady Announced Marriage Without Husband, Searching For Husband(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by figur8(f): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hi nairalanders,am new and happy to op here for the first time.i bumped into nl some months ago since then i have been addictive,i haven't gotten a job yet.my husband noticed and warned i spend more time with my phone lately.i always make sure everything he needs is ready before he comes back from work.so yesterday when he was watching football,i was bored,i open nairaland to see what is trending.he notice and took the phone from me.i first taught he was fibbing and he will later give me back,until he took it to bed and work this morning before he released it this evening.i got into a small argument with him.nl do you think he's right for him to seize my phone?
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by thorpido(m): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Don't you know he is your oga?

On a more serious note,was he the one who bought you the phone?Even if he did,it gives him no reason to treat you like his kid sister.The main issue here is your state of joblessness.Look for a job even if you have to trade.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by iceberylin(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
thorpido:
Marriage is no Slavery

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
The moment You're married to An Archaic, Undeveloped, Immature, Uncivilized, Unexposed, Paranoic, Naive, And ignorant man...lipsrsealed You're doomed for life!

he probably thought "Nairaland" Was a name of a cute Nigga U were cheating on him with...gringrin

Uh...he could be right tho, in some cases..,buh In this Circumstance, He's 100% Wrong buh giving Some people's psychotic/Delusional state...Some Nairaland dickheads Would say he's right!cheesy

****Runs outta thread with heels****grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Erukumakanaki: 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kai! sounds like Nollyhood to me undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Genea(f): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Its damn wrong

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Humblegoodman(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
yes, when you get obsessed with NL and forget to even give him attention, he has the power to seize it. Most ladies will even be in bed with their husbands and be pressing their phones without saying a word. Most times they forget the man needs 'night" food before he sleeps off. why won't he be angry and seize your phone. Control your addiction to NL before you get your husband angry.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Leovido(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
I really believe he has your best interest in heart. Being addicted to technology might easily affect us without we noticing. Yet others that notice will gossip behind our backs. Only those who loves us open up.
Your relationship with your phone might be affecting something you haven't noticed.
Discuss it with your husband and that should make him tell you whassup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by adonbilivit: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
figur8:
Hi nairalanders,am new and happy to op here for the first time.i bumped into nl some months ago since then i have been addictive,i haven't gotten a job yet.my husband noticed and warned i spend more time with my phone lately.i always make sure everything he needs is ready before he comes back from work.so yesterday when he was watching football,i was bored,so i open nairaland to see what is trending.he notice and took the phone from me.i first taught he was fibbing and he will later give me back,until he took it to bed and work this morning before he released it this evening.i got into a small argument with him.nl do you think he's right for him to seize my phone?
he seized ur phone coz u are totally dependent on him. I am sure he bought u that phone. Get a job woman!
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Melahou(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
He does not only have the right to seize your phone but also smash it.

You are giving him the impression that you don't want to make yourself useful since you are so addicted to your phone.

Am sure you where not only on NL but also pinging.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Monalisa185(f): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
signs of abuse...buh which one are you using to post this?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by figur8(f): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
thorpido:

On a more serious note,was he the one who bought you the phone?The main issue here is your state of joblessness.Look for a job even if you have to trade.
no, he didn't buy the phone.he said i should wait for some time b4 i get a job.
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Melahou(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Am sure some ladies will come here and say he is wrong.
Simply because they are fond of pressing their phone even while walking on the road

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Humblegoodman(m): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
No reasonable married man will take this bull shit from a wife who marries her phone instead of her husband. I , for one, won't take it. My wife knows that. That's no slavery, it's being responsible enough. There's time for everything, even for NL sef.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by figur8(f): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Humblegoodman:
yes, when you get obsessed with NL and forget to even give him attention, he has the power to seize it. Most ladies will even be in bed with their husbands and be pressing their phones without saying a word. Most times they forget the man needs 'night" food before he sleeps off. why won't he be angry and seize your phone. Control your addiction to NL before you get your husband angry.
what of when he was obsessed with football and i was at the receiving side.
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by figur8(f): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Humblegoodman:
what of when he was obsessed with football and i was at the receiving side,did that made me turn off the tv then?
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by misspicy(f): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
figur8:
Hi nairalanders,am new and happy to op here for the first time.i bumped into nl some months ago since then i have been addictive,i haven't gotten a job yet.my husband noticed and warned i spend more time with my phone lately.i always make sure everything he needs is ready before he comes back from work.so yesterday when he was watching football,i was bored,i open nairaland to see what is trending.he notice and took the phone from me.i first taught he was fibbing and he will later give me back,until he took it to bed and work this morning before he released it this evening.i got into a small argument with him.nl do you think he's right for him to seize my phone?
shocked

sorry ma,but do you mean your husband size your phone and took it to work till evening before releasing it?
like really really?
sorry ma take heart he is your husband and Lord
I no sabi advice for this kin matter

later now somebody will say I should not be scared of marriage,look at this infringement of right for Christ sake,my own personal phone o,when no be my daddy shocked speechless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wow. What a control freak!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by AlienStar: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Who will then take care of things if u decide to be obsessed with sth nt worth it. (I fink there is no child yet)
figur8:
what of when he was obsessed with football and i was at the receiving side.
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by tosyne2much(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
I think the manner in which he seized the phone determines whether he should be castigated or not.

As for me, I can playfully seize my wife's fone for paying more unnecessary attention to her fone than me

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by sonikstargirl(f): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
he has no atom right to do that like wtf... we are in a civilized world now not in the past where woman were treated like some purchased property

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Humblegoodman:
No reasonable married man will take this bull shit from a wife who marries her phone instead of her husband. I , for one, won't take it. My wife knows that. That's no slavery, it's being responsible enough. There's time for everything, even for NL sef.
You have the mentality of my Ancestors! Nonsense!!!! being Responsible? What an Hypocrite!!

U could watch football? and watch your ridiculously boring news? or read newspapers? Buh your wife can't surf the internet?

Smh! Instead Of FG sentencing 14years imprisonment for "Homosexuality"...They need to hunt People Like u and give an immediate life imprisonment! along with Your 0-IQ'd Brain! Ebot!

RIP to the lady that would ever wanna marry Your ass..She just signed her death warrant....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Humblegoodman(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Every marriage has its own formular. Don't adopt another woman's own. All these single "dilapidated' ladies on NL, who think BF is husband, don't listen to them.They will give you wrong advice and when you go home to practice it on your husband, it will back fire ooo. beware of expired ladies on NL.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by figur8(f): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
AlienStar:
Who will then take care of things if u decide to be obsessed with sth nt worth it. (I fink there is no child yet)
not yet,just got married some months ago.
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by thorpido(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
figur8:
no, he didn't buy the phone.he said i should wait for some time b4 i get a job.
Wait for some time before getting a job?Are you nursing a baby now?
I hope your husband is not trying to get some dominion over you to control you.
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by AlienStar: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ok, don't use technology issue to spoil the home u'r suppose to build. Be wise.
figur8:
not yet,just got married some months ago.
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by AlienStar: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Yes! husband has dominion over her, cause there can't be two captain in a ship. One has to submit n it has to her.
thorpido:
Wait for some time before getting a job?Are you nursing a baby now?
I hope your husband is not trying to get some dominion over you to control you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by ProfSamurai(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
To all the single guys with the mentality of our forefathers, desist from such actions - as being control freaks when you get married.

I have noticed that emotions such as respect, love, attention etc is easily reciprocated.

'When you see a beautiful flower and pluck it up, there is a probability that it will fade. But its beauty remain when you water it and allow it blossom just the way you found it.' - M. Buhari 2015

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Omotayor123(f): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Not right at all.. Instead command her to put away the phone!
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by tuminix(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
Not right at all.. Instead command her to put away the phone!

Command, like she's a slave.. I'm no girl but I don't think it's right to command.
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by younghartz(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dear chelsea lost the game that's why...... #teamFrustrated grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by teekay213(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
some men like to form supeman at home but so gently outside.everybody get problems to manage,na ur own b dis manage am well.fp pls...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 / When She Leaves U For Another Guy And U Want To Drink Urself To Death(photo) / OMG!! You Will Need To See Why Men Are Dying For This Girl With Big As.s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.