Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) (85981 Views)

Gernot Rohr Off To Gabon For AFCON / BLONDE! Messi Gets A New Haircut (PHOTO) / Lionel Messi Quits Argentina National After Copa Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tomfrench:
Imagine common Garbon ....the other time, it was Prince Williams on vacation in Kenya..

Nigeria has better cultural artifacts, and admirable landscapes than these Countries...
just that some individuals have sworn by their life, to drag this country to the dust angry

But, God pass them Finally cool

abeg,,,dont invite the devil to your house.....
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by scantee(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
alfredo4u:
Merciless Messi in Goban....

I would have travelled to c him there.

Never knew of his coming.

Sai Messi......said Barca for life.........more fans for us........the whole Gabonians will be supporting barca.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
ZUBY77:

Goat.. do you belive that?
You are not supposed to belong to Africa if you reason that way.
We are soon creating another country entry called Zoo. That's where your likes belong.

you have inferiority complex...he is telling the truth.....

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Even though he is vertically challenged, he is faaaaar better than your super chicken players... tongue
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tociano009(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
yusufbida:

What is so special in this post abi can you use MESSI name collect goods in market?
Get well soon cry

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
An2elect2:
Even though he is vertically challenged, he is faaaaar better than your super chicken players... tongue

i dont even take black-women opinions serious no more,,,you think too much with your toto than with your brains.....

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by yusufbida(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
tociano009:

source:
http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/ali-bongo-ondimba-the-president-gabon-takes-lionel-messi-for-drive-4367940

If you think it is stupidity on the part of Gobon president for turning himself to Messi driver then Click LIKE otherwise Click SHARE
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by laclass(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Messi my mentor in soccer
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
permsec:
See as the almighty Messi dress like Abakaliki guy... if na to wound Boateng him go sabi dat one....

grin grin grin

Abakaliki guys are coming after you.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Bluffly: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tomfrench:
Imagine common Garbon ....the other time, it was Prince Williams on vacation in Kenya..

Nigeria has better cultural artifacts, and admirable landscapes than these Countries...
just that some individuals have sworn by their life, to drag this country to the dust angry

But, God pass them Finally cool
So Nigeria is in the dust because Lionel Messi is not here to be driven around by Buhari ko. Brainless fellows

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
kocvalour:
Messiless Messi

Hit Like If you think He's better Than Ronaldo!

Share if you Disagree!

Alll this like and share wen u dey hustle so , dem dey use am dey collect money for bank ni

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
dondestiny:
Africa nd inferiority complex

My Brother...if their minister of sports took him an a ride,that would have been better but the president??that's bullshit mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

i dont even take black-women opinions serious no more,,,you think too much with your toto than with your brains.....

hahahahhahaha look it is fine to be pro black and all but don't let it block your brain from sane reasoning.. and make you sound silly and geeeezz hateful...
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Bluffly: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
tociano009:

source:
http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/ali-bongo-ondimba-the-president-gabon-takes-lionel-messi-for-drive-4367940
What is he driving him for, Is he better than Drogba, Kanu, etc as a person. There is serious mentality issue in Africa. We don't celebrate our own or make them celebrated. Even those celebrated by chance turns against Africa. I pity Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Junipero: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
permsec:
See as the almighty Messi dress like Abakaliki guy... if na to wound Boateng him go sabi dat one....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Abakaliki LGA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
An2elect2:

hahahahhahaha look it is fine to be pro black and all but don't let it block your brain from sane reasoning.. and make you sound silly and geeeezz hateful...

what do you have against hate?? hate is a good thing,when you use it well...you must hate a desease to be cured of it...do you like ebola,because you dont like to hate??

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by 3coins(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
isolated:
she He shouldn't be getting all d fame alone na
.... i wan tap small
fixed
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by DeWisedon(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
them pass spain,Italy,Uruguay,Kuwait,Japan,dem even enter Africa pass Tunisia,Lesotho, na Nigeria dem com deposit me.

i no even knw who i go blame again sef

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by BAZE9JA: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
AM SORRY TO INTERRUPT.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
©2015
HAVE YOU BEEN WAISTING YOUR MONEY ON FACEBOOK AND 2GO..A NEW CHEAT CODE [[MTNloaded]] JUST ARRIVED GO TO
www.baze9ja.tk

♥♥♥♥♥
♥☺☺☺♥
♥☺◆◆☺♥
♥☺◆◆☺♥
♥☺☺☺♥
♥♥♥♥♥

•LEARN HOW TO MAKE FREE CALL FOR 30 DAYS..for free www.baze9ja.tk

•GET ANTIVIRUS FOR YOUR SYMBIAN AND JAVA PHONE
www.baze9ja.tk

•GET FREE 3 month BB SUBSCRIBTION NOW@ www.baze9ja.tk

•Get the latest 9jamusic & if you have a music upload it now at www.baze9ja.tk

•GET THE LATEST JOB INFO @ www.baze9ja.tk

•DOWNLOAD THE LATEST OPERAMINI @ www.baze9ja.tk

•DOWNLOAD THE KJV BIBLE INTO YOUR MOBILE PHONE www.baze9ja.tk

•DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VIDEOS www.baze9ja.tk

•DOWNLOAD 5_in_1_2g0 and become and Ultimate within 3days @ www.baze9ja.tk
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
©2015
HAVE YOU BEEN WAISTING YOUR MONEY ON FACEBOOK AND 2GO..A NEW CHEAT CODE [[MTNloaded]] JUST ARRIVED GO TO
www.baze9ja.tk

♥♥♥♥♥
♥☺☺☺♥
♥☺◆◆☺♥
♥☺◆◆☺♥
♥☺☺☺♥
♥♥♥♥♥

www.baze9ja.tk

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
©2015
www.baze9ja.tk

♥♥♥♥♥
♥☺☺☺♥
♥☺◆◆☺♥
♥☺◆◆☺♥
♥☺☺☺♥
♥♥♥♥♥

www.baze9ja.tk

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
©2015
www.baze9ja.tk

♥♥♥♥♥
♥☺☺☺♥
♥☺◆◆☺♥
♥☺◆◆☺♥
♥☺☺☺♥
♥♥♥♥♥

www.baze9ja.tk

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by LatestTrend: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Messi's case is different. God's favour is on him. You haven't seen anything.

Benoxvals:

My Brother...if their minister of sports took him an a ride,that would have been better but the president??that's bullshit mehn.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by spencekat(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
All hail KING MESSI!
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Flashh:

Driving him doesn't mean he stoop so low before him. undecided

Can you even imagine PMB doing that? Does it make any sense?
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by pelvicky(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
ZUBY77:

Goat.. do you belive that?
You are not supposed to belong to Africa if you reason that way.
We are soon creating another country entry called Zoo. That's where your likes belong.
yes sir!.....i want to ask for something....i no get money, but i want to read the last season(10,no place like home) on your site for free(i.e, if u can give me a password)

i will be very grateful, if my wish is granted.
God bless you sir
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

what do you have against hate?? hate is a good thing,when you use it well...you must hate a desease to be cured of it...do you like ebola,because you dont like to hate??

stop fooling around, you know what i mean. What is the subject of your hate? random white people you don't know and have never come in contact with are your enemies? clap for your sorry self.

Lets see how far you will go wif this.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by lionduke(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
permsec:

I want to advice you to desist from characterizing people by a stereotype. ABAKALIKI people are hardworking and honest people, and are better of a thousand of your type.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
how Abakaliki guy d dress?
ask am o...some people go just open their mouth and talk trash without even thinking
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by fejicruz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings ; he shall not stand before mean men- Proverbs 22:29. Ride on my boy. Your 5th Ballon D'or awaits you.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
LatestTrend:
Messi's case is different. God's favour is on him. You haven't seen anything.

the devils favour is on him,yes....dont foool yourselfs.....god doesnt favour white-people...god said it repeatedly over and over again...you are the ones not listening...you made the white-man to your god...but the true and living god,you abandoned............inferiority complex at its peak......
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by franklingud(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
I love this guy called Lionel Messi, no homo.
See humbleneSs himself.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by jasonodogwu: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bleep Messi..CR7 rocks
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bluffly:

So Nigeria is in the dust because Lionel Messi is not here to be driven around by Buhari ko. Brainless fellows

you saying another thing all together.... undecided

calm down and reason brainy fellow... undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
franklingud:
I love this guy called Lionel Messi, no homo.
See humbleneSs himself.

pahh...he likes to take it from behind,when you are not watching.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) / Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.