Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) (85983 Views)

Gernot Rohr Off To Gabon For AFCON / BLONDE! Messi Gets A New Haircut (PHOTO) / Lionel Messi Quits Argentina National After Copa Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tomfrench:

you saying another thing all together.... undecided

calm down and reason brainy fellow... undecided

you call that reason,to like a devil??

btw...a leader of black-people shouldnt have time,driving a devil around...am sure gabon is not doing well...their are other seriuos matters to attend....
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

you call that reason,to like a devil??

btw...a leader of black-people shouldnt have time,driving a devil around...am sure gabon is not doing well...their are other seriuos matters to attend....
what are you saying
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tomfrench:
what are you saying

Tomfrench...look even at your name...which black-man would name himself Tomfrench?? hahahaha...i wonder...... grin grin grin grin

or are you white??,,,then let the bashing begin.... a lot of fun.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by LatestTrend: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dude, don't kill yourself. Again, Messi's case is different. I doubt if you know his history. No beef the guy jor.

tsdarkside:

the devils favour is on him,yes....dont foool yourselfs.....god doesnt favour white-people...god said it repeatedly over and over again...you are the ones not listening...you made the white-man to your god...but the true and living god,you abandoned............inferiority complex at its peak......
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
dondestiny:
Africa nd inferiority complex
how is this inferiority complex?
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Phatbutty: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
I trust my Kanu or Okocha,,, dia suit go get 50-50 shoulder-pads. #simple dressing by Leo

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
LatestTrend:
Dude, don't kill yourself. Again, Messi's case is different. I doubt if you know his history. No beef the guy jor.

god realy hate all white-people....why the hell should i risk writing such a thing,and risk to be bashed by god...its true.....

i dont know your messi and i dont care about him...i just know he is white....soooooo..... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Phatbutty: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
I trust my Kanu or Okocha,, dia suits go get 50-50 shoulder-pads. #simple dressing by Leo
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

Tomfrench...look even at your name...which black-man would name himself Tomfrench?? hahahaha...i wonder...... grin grin grin grin

or are you white??,,,then let the bashing begin.... a lot of fun.... grin grin grin grin

don't know exactly why i'm being so generous today, with my mention replies undecided

well, u don try.....keep wonderingundecided
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by EverBlazingy2k(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nice one. Atime we need leave a simple life not every second protocol.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tomfrench:

don't know exactly why i'm being so generous today, with my mention replies undecided

well, u don try.....keep wonderingundecided

ahhh...you are no fun....you party-pooper......how can i bash someone that is not defending himself...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,, angry angry angry
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tunex23: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Barca till death

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
permsec:
Baba Thiago! very soon we go rest for U and Ronaldo.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
permsec:
Baba Thiago! very soon we go rest for U and Ronaldo.
U go wait at least anoda 10 yrs

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by NOTRIBE: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tomfrench:
Imagine common Garbon ....the other time, it was Prince Williams on vacation in Kenya..
TELL THEM OUR MUSLIM BROTHER SAY DEM NO WANT WESTERN EDUCATION..IF THEM SAY MAKE YOU GO VACATION FOR SYRIA YOU GO GREE...I PREFER TO GO ON VACATION FOR WHERE LION DEY WAKA FOR ROAD THAN WHERE ABOKI DEY HIDE BOMB FOR HIJAB

Nigeria has better cultural artifacts, and admirable landscapes than these Countries...
just that some individuals have sworn by their life, to drag this country to the dust angry

But, God pass them Finally cool
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
An2elect2:

stop fooling around, you know what i mean. What is the subject of your hate? random white people you don't know and have never come in contact with are your enemies? clap for your sorry self.

Lets see how far you will go wif this.

i am sorry,okay..but somethings you black-women have to be shaking to consciouesness again......

but what i am writing is true..god,realy hates all white-people...the message is everywere.........
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

ahhh...you are no fun....you party-pooper......how can i bash someone that is not defending himself...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,, angry angry angry

you're right .....I'm nice and wicked!! cool

and a Typical "fun hater!!" smiley
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

i am sorry,okay..but somethings you black-women have to be shaking to consciouesness again......

but what i am writing is true..god,realy hates all white-people...the message is everywere.........

Well not the GOD i know.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
An2elect2:

stop fooling around, you know what i mean. What is the subject of your hate? random white people you don't know and have never come in contact with are your enemies? clap for your sorry self.

Lets see how far you will go wif this.

how far you will go wif this?? its interesting that you mention this...but i noticed something a long time ago...no matter how much i bash white-people,they still respect me more than they respect you.....take that with some eba and okro-soup.........
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by loomer: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
How him take turn driver?

Na messi supos drive the car?
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
An2elect2:

Well not the GOD i know.

hahaha..you funny...your god is the white-man...its very clear to me....thats why you try everything to look like his fugly woman...

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Make e beta drive safely o. Make notin happen to dat left leg
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

how far you will go wif this?? its interesting that you mention this...but i noticed something a long time ago...no matter how much i bash white-people,they still respect me more than they respect you.....take that with some eba and okro-soup.........

You want genuine and long lasting respect? build your country independent of them. Nice try.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

hahaha..you funny...your god is the white-man...its very clear to me....thats why you try everything to look like his woman...

My GOD is not a man. If you know any one that is, settle your issue with him.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
An2elect2:

You want genuine and long lasting respect? build your country independent of them. Nice try.

sooo..i have to first build country,before you respect your own self......i am you...dont you get it...disliking me is disliking yourself.......

am sorry..i dont want to shatter the image you buildt up for yourself.....i still respect you...because you are me.....sooooo......am sorry.....
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

sooo..i have to first build country,before you respect your own self......i am you...dont you get it...disliking me is disliking yourself.......

am not talking of individual respect but a collective one. If you want other people to respect you for real don't beg or coerce them to, earn it.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by omonnakoda: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tomfrench:
Imagine common Garbon ....the other time, it was Prince Williams on vacation in Kenya..

Nigeria has better cultural artifacts, and admirable landscapes than these Countries...
just that some individuals have sworn by their life, to drag this country to the dust angry

But, God pass them Finally cool
This kind of jealousy can only come from an Ibo person, The post captures everthing that one needs to know of the Eboe Brain
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
An2elect2:

am not talking of individual respect but a collective one. If you want other people to respect you for real don't beg or coerce them to, earn it.

you want to earn respect by the devil??...woww...i dont have time for that...i dont live a thousand years...life is shorth.........
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
omonnakoda:
This kind of jealousy can only come from an Ibo person, The post captures everthing that one needs to know of the Eboe Brain
Yoruba brain... undecided

thanks for the observation undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tomfrench:

you're right .....I'm nice and wicked!! cool

and a Typical "fun hater!!" smiley

dont get over your head,,,you smog...... angry angry angry
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by ttmacoy: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
I don't really get why Messi is the one opening a stadium to be used for the African cup. Wouldn't an African player make more sense who would actually play at the stadium?

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Oluschenco(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
permsec:
See as the almighty Messi dress like Abakaliki guy... if na to wound Boateng him go sabi dat one....

laughing like an extrovert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) / Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.