Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) (85980 Views)

Gernot Rohr Off To Gabon For AFCON / BLONDE! Messi Gets A New Haircut (PHOTO) / Lionel Messi Quits Argentina National After Copa Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

dont get over your head,,,you smog...... angry angry angry

seriously

how can a normal fellow...use a gas to qualify a human

try a better adjective bro... smiley

btw...i misunderstood your approach...because you kept modifying your comments, after i've quoted you...

who does dat
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Funpeter: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
what i notice messi was using is seat belt even if it was just a short ride but the president of gabon was not using his own.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
murphyibiam15:

ask am o...some people go just open their mouth and talk trash without even thinking
if both of us dress, the guy no go see my back.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
imagine Messi visiting a whole country with a three-quarter, that's insulting to the people of the country to me.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
pelvicky:
yes sir!.....i want to ask for something....i no get money, but i want to read the last season(10,no place like home) on your site for free(i.e, if u can give me a password)

i will be very grateful, if my wish is granted.
God bless you sir

Your wish is granted. Contact me through WhatsApp.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by permsec: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
murphyibiam15:

you're a goat..is he not dressing very well and where are u from as u bad mouth abakiliki guys..mind u that am not from there
PAINMENT!!!! Btw, calling me a goat on a faceless forum indicates u have a very bad upbringing. am not gonna trade words with you. Namaste
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by babafirst(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
They only took a cool drive around, together nau.Which one be 'driver'.Which one be inferiority complex again.This guy would do same for Samuel Eto,Drogba or Okocha.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by eliwa47(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
saintTim:
Simple guy just like me wink
very simple outfit, i just like this guy die!
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by dharamanil(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
dondestiny:
Africa nd inferiority complex
bro, do u av ego problem?
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
abeg winch kain shoe messi deh wear so?
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by omobamatrix: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
juu man lyk messi too the wear tattoo 4 hand. short lyk montina bottle.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by kabaka1: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
I hear say this Gabon president has a Nigerian ancestry?
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by igweooo4: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
up barca! up Messi.... another treble is coming to barca and Messi, ,,treble continues every season.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by stonemind(f): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
naijainfogalery:
This op murdered english chai i wonder why chinese hasnt taken over english yet but Englidh don suffer oo, oya oga lala said you should out sauce to sure post.

Bros na English not Englidh

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by leyeg: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
All hail King messi...I just have natural feeling for this guy...even to the extent of me praying for him sometime last season not to hav any form of injury's..the more I caution myself ,the more I have the urge to do more... He got to a time I can't just wait for the weekend to watch him play...watching him play interest me.........sincerely,,slow and steady wins the race..And he that is diligent in his duties,shall stand among kings and not mere men.....

NB:::::whatever your hand find doing:::pls do it well,,,,u might neva appreciate wht u hv nw,,until u lose it...
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by SwacoBlackPope: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
tociano009:

source:
http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/ali-bongo-ondimba-the-president-gabon-takes-lionel-messi-for-drive-4367940

Discipline: Messi on Seatbelt .... But Mr. Presdo is above the law or maybe immune from Crash.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by fF01(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
permsec:
Baba Thiago! very soon we go rest for U and Ronaldo.
very soon?? baba e go still far o!
doz guyz still get lyk 5yrs more o, i tell u.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
messi fan.....its swag tho nt inferiority complex
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by pelvicky(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
ZUBY77:

Your wish is granted. Contact me through WhatsApp.
bros, if you understand the meaning of idobale in yoruba land (laying down on the floor) that is what i just done for you...thank you! Thanks...am grateful

but the problem is that, am not on whatsapp.,.
My number is 08135362429 ,plsss, u can message it to me(i know the gravity of asking you such thing...but pls help me try and understand)

hmmm[b]i don't even think, you can reply me in the first place...thanks[/b]
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by odeade1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lookz like he wants to have a free kick...last picture...
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
dondestiny:
Africa nd inferiority complex
Mumu with slave mentality
What's there to drive your own car and take your visitor on a tour Grow up dunce.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by babestella: 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol, Messi's yearly salary will finance Gabon's annual budget.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
pelvicky:
bros, if you understand the meaning of idobale in yoruba land (laying down on the floor) that is what i just done for you...thank you! Thanks...am grateful

but the problem is that, am not on whatsapp.,.
My number is 08135362429 ,plsss, u can message it to me(i know the gravity of asking you such thing...but pls help me try and understand)

hmmm[b]i don't even think, you can reply me in the first place...thanks[/b]

Password sent to your phone.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by RealEstate35: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by pelvicky(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
ZUBY77:

can't believe my luck
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by pelvicky(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
ZUBY77:

can't believe my luck...thanks
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Krasid(m): 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
igweooo4:
up barca! up Messi.... another treble is coming to barca and Messi, ,,treble continues every season.
You should be expecting a trophyless season.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tomfrench:
Imagine common Garbon ....the other time, it was Prince Williams on vacation in Kenya..

Nigeria has better cultural artifacts, and admirable landscapes than these Countries...
just that some individuals have sworn by their life, to drag this country to the dust angry

But, God pass them Finally cool
Reasons they can't come to nigeria for now:
1.all your protocol guys will be looking to steal from him. The driver will be begging for dollars and telling him His corrupt governor hasn't paid him in 6months.scammers will readily be on ground with fake foot ball academies and NGO's
2. Your Naija sisters will be throwing their boobs and booty around in tight fitting sleezy clothing meant for club girls and in the evening they will cut a hole in their pants to reveal their thick forest and sharp clit
Who wan take that kind risk Abeg

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tchino26(m): 12:18am On Jul 21, 2015
Tomfrench:
Imagine common Garbon ....the other time, it was Prince Williams on vacation in Kenya..

Nigeria has better cultural artifacts, and admirable landscapes than these Countries...
just that some individuals have sworn by their life, to drag this country to the dust angry

But, God pass them Finally cool
u dey talk like say u know dey for nigeria, u want make Dem Bros Boko kidnap am?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by tchino26(m): 12:23am On Jul 21, 2015
EazyMoh:
imagine Messi visiting a whole country with a three-quarter, that's insulting to the people of the country to me.
Dats to tell u dat he's not an African man
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 21, 2015
Ekaka1:

1.all your protocol guys will be looking to steal from him. The driver will be begging for dollars and telling him His corrupt governor hasn't paid him in 6months.scammers will readily be on ground with fake foot ball academies and NGO's
2. Your Naija sisters will be throwing their boobs and booty around in tight fitting sleezy clothing meant for club girls and in the evening they will cut a hole in their pants to reveal their thick forest and sharp clit
lmao!! grin

The risk plenty die!!! grin
Ekaka1:

lmao!! grin

The risk plenty die!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) / Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.